• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Breonna Taylor shooting: Fired Louisville officer indicted on criminal charges

I sure hope those charges have huge statutory ranges.

You lost me. I didn't say anything about the Grand Jury or threats of violent reactions. I'm not going to do any harm to Louisville and I know what they did was wrong and it has nothing to with me hating cops, which I happen not to do as there are many LEOs in my family and extended family. They also think what happened to her was wrong.

So all cops are not bastards? BLM is wrong about that?

please point out the lie

Already done in posts 37 and 43. Now are you going to keep wasting my time with these petty sidetracks or are you going to start engaging in intelligent discussion?

I don't hate cops but I probably would if I were Breonna Taylor and I was shot 5 times in my own house for no reason.

So you do hate cops because you are mad at them for what they did to Breonna Taylor.

Already done in posts 37 and 43. Now are you going to keep wasting my time with these petty sidetracks or are you going to start engaging in intelligent discussion?
please point out the lie
otherwise all your post will have done is distract us from the thread topic
what is the lie you insist was posted

Why are you asking me about BLM? Do you think I'm out protesting with them, X?

If you can find a post from me that says "all cops are bastards" I'd love to see it.

Well, I’d love to see you actually disagree with violence toward and vilification of all police but we can’t always get what we want.

please point out the lie
otherwise all your post will have done is distract us from the thread topic
what is the lie you insist was posted

The answer to your petty question has already been clearly supplied to you in posts #37 and 43. You are free to read them. :)

Well, I’d love to see you actually disagree with violence toward and vilification of all police but we can’t always get what we want.

You should read my posts about violence then. I do disagree with violence.

Do not agree about "vilification of all police". They are not all good.

Good. He shot the person with no gun to death. He deserves prison. You cant just kick a door in and blow everyone away because you hear 1 gunshot. Plus we all know they were undercover drug enforcement punishing her ex boyfriend for not being a good police informant and ratting on all his friends so they shot his girlfriend. They didnt call an ambulance or anything the cops fled the scene after shooting her. That alone speaks volumes.
At what point do you believe the officers can return fire, one officer getting shot isn’t enough? BT getting shot was the fault of the thug who fired the first shot, apparently the thugs BT hung with were lowlifes, you are judged by the company you keep. The officers should not be charged with anything, this case is only getting media attention because of the color of BT’s skin. It is common knowledge the BLM and their sheeple care about no lives unless those lives can be used to justify lawlessness.

Why are you asking me about BLM? Do you think I'm out protesting with them, X?

If you can find a post from me that says "all cops are bastards" I'd love to see it.

X Factor believes that anyone who does not explicitly condemn rioting supports it.

Meanwhile he couldn't give a flying **** about 200,000 Americans killed by the trump virus.

At what point do you believe the officers can return fire, one officer getting shot isn’t enough? BT getting shot was the fault of the thug who fired the first shot, apparently the thugs BT hung with were lowlifes, you are judged by the company you keep. The officers should not be charged with anything, this case is only getting media attention because of the color of BT’s skin. It is common knowledge the BLM and their sheeple care about no lives unless those lives can be used to justify lawlessness.

And here come the blame-the-victim-with-their-background posts. Was wondering what was taking so long. 🙄

You should read my posts about violence then. I do disagree with violence.

Do not agree about "vilification of all police". They are not all good.

The large majority of the time, they are.

And ILLEGALLY EXECUTED. This is not a difficult concept.

Because Kenneth Walker thought they were burglars. Maybe you have a problem with certain kind of people defending themselves in their own home, Jack?

Weren't, not can't.
Lawful warrant, legally executed, fired upon.

Readi
Lawful warrant, legally executed, fired upon.

Jack's repeating a lie over and over again does not magically turn it into the truth.

The police were executing a lawful warrant, and were fired on. That takes breaking in and murder off the table. The charged offense is about judgment.

Since when has murdering a sleeping woman in her own home become a legal action for police officers? The Fourth Amendment is very clear. There is no room for judgment on murdering someone who is guilty of nothing.

I'm not Breonna Taylor. You should have read my post a little better. You know. The one you quoted that started out with the words " I don't hate cops".

No, you just take up every argument against them.

They broke into the wrong house. They weren't even supposed to be there, let alone use a no-knock warrant, which they've gotten rid of anyway.
I'm glad to hear they have done away with no knock warrants there after this. But the warrant was legal and was authorized. They were not at the wrong place though. Her address and photos of the building and her front door were on the warrant. They were where they were supposed to be, and hername was on the warrant with several others.

Bald-faced lie. Literally the only way you could believe that trash is if you believed that Breonna Taylor were still alive.
she was not asleep in bed. She was in the hallway, when her boyfriend fired his shot at the police and they returned fire. Unless you are positing that she slept in her hallway.....

Assuming you're back to telling the truth, I'd be on board with that.
Go look up his Breonna Taylor bill of youdont believe me. That's why the mobbing of him in DC after the RNC with people demanding he say Breonnas name was so utterly absurd as he had

My husband would fire on people who break into our house too. So would anyone with guns. You wouldn't?
If I owned a firearm, yes. That's why he wasn't charged for shooting at the police. But that doesn't affect assessment of police conduct in returning fire.

THey got a warrent approval from a lazy judge over the phone, aka they were drug cops that were buddy, buddy with the judge and they abused their position. The judge should be fired too.
I'd like to see substantiation for that claim. If true my opinion onthis would shift.

Since when has murdering a sleeping woman in her own home become a legal action for police officers? The Fourth Amendment is very clear. There is no room for judgment on murdering someone who is guilty of nothing.
During the execution of a lawful warrant the police were fired on and returned fire. There's no murder and the Fourth Amendment was not violated.

Back
Top Bottom