• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Breonna Taylor shooting: Fired Louisville officer indicted on criminal charges

The Good Fight was entertaining. Lots of current events worked into the storyline! Remember: "The Pee Pee Tape"? It's in there!
It left at a cliff hanger at the end of the 3rd season...Christine Baransky and husband were getting 'swatted.' That's pretty 'current.' :(

Well, I'll check the 4th season out this winter, thanks.

LOL! I'll take that reply as confirmation that I'm on to something. Nothing gets you worked up more than uncomfortable facts.
Hilarious. You are clearly speaking nonsense.

Care to explain how 13 other people not hearing it trumps just the one who did? Especially when that 'one' had told them twice before that he didn't her it either. That's some brilliant deductive reasoning there.
1. Wow! Talk about convoluted thought processes.
2. I do not have to explain your absurd thoughts, or why someone may not have heard what was said.
3. Again.
Not hearing something does not mean it didn't happen.​
Hearing it is certainly an indication it happened.​

Apparently you are unable to understand what you are being told.

I am wrong that the 4th amendment applies in Kentucky just like it applies in Texas? Lmao....you cannot make this crap up.
iLOL Now you are deflecting with something totally different .

Like I said . You know not of what you speak.

That a warrant turns out to be infirm in no way foregoes their right to respond to a deadly threat.
And I specifically underlined "their" this time around.
And nothing you used in your deflection has a damn thing to do with responding to a deadly threat.

And here come the blame-the-victim-with-their-background posts. Was wondering what was taking so long. 🙄
Breonna Taylor is not a victim, she was a willing participant in a criminal lifestyle.
To call her a victim you must presuppose she was incapable of making any other choice.

a lot of this nonsense would stop if we legalized drugs and worked harder on making them safer...and then concentrated instead on education and drug rehabilitation
Except then more people would use drugs, and thus would be hurt by them and therefore it’s a bad idea.

Here you go:

Now show where I said the cops should hide in a bathtub?

Let's see the quote.

Good luck. You lied and are just embarrassing yourself...kinda missing the mark trying to save your self-esteem on the Internetz. And obvious anger shows just how triggered you are.

I said find cover, retreat, exit residence. And dont be obtuse...you seem to know zero about gunfights. If there were a step by step plan, no cops would ever get shot :rolleyes:

I know the difference between cover and concealment. Bathtub, fridge? It was dark, just hide or as I also wrote...retreat back out.

Sorry but your BS is just to obvious.

So you say the cops should have taken cover and when asked what that cover is in an apartment you claim a bathtub or a fridge but now in your dishonesty you are going to try and pretend that is not you saying the cops should have taken cover in a bathtub.

I guess when you get caught talking out your butt and you don’t have the integrity to admit it you are just going to continue with the lies.

And I noticed you don’t even want to get into your lies that it was me trying to Monday morning QB the police when it’s right here in black and white that it is you doing that.

Last edited:
Sorry but your BS is just to obvious.

And I noticed you don’t even want to get into your lies that it was me trying to Monday morning QB the police when it’s right here in black and white that it is you doing that.
Feel free to post any lies I posted.

And I've already proven you lied...so I'm good.

Feel free to post any lies I posted.

And I've already proven you lied...so I'm good.
How unsurprising. You are going to sit there and pretend you didn’t just get caught in your lies.

Even my 6 year old knows that when you get caught lying adding more lies on top doesn’t help.

And you haven’t proven anything from me was a lie. That’s just you again blaming someone else for what you are doing.

How unsurprising. You are going to sit there and pretend you didn’t just get caught in your lies.

Even my 6 year old knows that when you get caught lying adding more lies on top doesn’t help.

And you haven’t proven anything from me was a lie. That’s just you again blaming someone else for what you are doing.
Of course not...since I didnt lie and I posted the quotes that showed you did.

Your personal attacks are obviously your attempt to divert from your inability to show where I lied, as you accuse.

Anyone can see post 1239 for reference, showing where you lied about my comment.

Your personal attacks are obviously your attempt to divert from your inability to show where I lied, as you accuse.

See post for reference, showing where you lied about my comment.

No you didn’t. That is a lie and you know it.

You said the cops should have taken cover and when asked what that cover was you replied a bathtub.

It’s proven by the posts of yours I just quoted.

But I don’t expect you to have the integrity to admit it.

And again please tell me how it was me Monday morning QBing the cops when I agreed with what they did and you said they should have done something other then what they did. Is it you don’t know what that term means.

No you didn’t. That is a lie and you know it.

You said the cops should have taken cover and when asked what that cover was you replied a bathtub.

It’s proven by the posts of yours I just quoted.

But I don’t expect you to have the integrity to admit it.

And again please tell me how it was me Monday morning QBing the cops when I agreed with what they did and you said they should have done something other then what they did. Is it you don’t know what that term means.
Now you are triggered and seem to be having a tantrum. :rolleyes:

Anyone can see post 1239 for reference, showing where you lied about my comment.

Just going to play dishonest games instead of admit to your bs. Can’t say I am surprised.

There is no lie in my post. I quoted you saying the same thing I claimed you said.

Just going to play dishonest games instead of admit to your bs. Can’t say I am surprised.

There is no lie in my post. I quoted you saying the same thing I claimed you said.

Of course not...since I didnt lie and I posted the quotes that showed you did.​
Your personal attacks are obviously your attempt to divert from your inability to show where I lied, as you accuse.​
Anyone can see post 1239 for reference, showing where you lied about my comment.​

Your personal attacks are obviously your attempt to divert from your inability to show where I lied, as you accuse.​
Anyone can see post 1239 for reference, showing where you lied about my comment.​
Awww can’t even respond to my posts because you know your lies are right there for all to see.

One of us sure seems triggered but it sure isn’t me.

Sorry but if you don’t like your lies called out maybe stop lying.

Awww can’t even respond to my posts because you know your lies are right there for all to see.

One of us sure seems triggered but it sure isn’t me.

Sorry but if you don’t like your lies called out maybe stop lying.

Then I ask what is cover inside your average apartment

Your lies for everyone to see.
There's no lie. I clearly showed they had options. You cherry-picked and inserted your own words to try and create your own narrative. You lied to do it and it failed.

Post 1239 for reference.

(btw, it's kinda sad you are so desperate to look 'right' on the Internetz 🤷)

There's no lie. I clearly showed they had options. You cherry-picked and inserted your own words to try and create your own narrative. You lied to do it and it failed.

Post 1239 for reference.

(btw, it's kinda sad you are so desperate to look 'right' on the Internetz 🤷)

It was definitely a lie when you said that wasn’t something you said they should have done. And I quoted you saying it.

Pointing out your bs is not me trying to be right. It’s pointing out your bs. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

It was definitely a lie when you said that wasn’t something you said they should have done. And I quoted you saying it.

Pointing out your bs is not me trying to be right. It’s pointing out your bs. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

Anyone can see posts 1239 & 1267 for reference, showing where you lied about my comment.​

Then I ask what is cover inside your average apartment

Your lies for everyone to see.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thank you! :rolleyes:

Anyone can see posts 1239 & 1267 & 1270 for reference, showing where you lied about my comment.​

Hilarious. You are clearly speaking nonsense.

1. Wow! Talk about convoluted thought processes.
2. I do not have to explain your absurd thoughts, or why someone may not have heard what was said.
3. Again.
Not hearing something does not mean it didn't happen.​
Hearing it is certainly an indication it happened.​

Apparently you are unable to understand what you are being told.
Let me get this straight. Not hearing something is not proof it didn't happen. But hearing something that no one else heard is certainly an indication it happened. And you call my thinking 'convoluted'? :rolleyes: I think you might be hearing things.

Let me get this straight. Not hearing something is not proof it didn't happen.
Of course it is not "proof".
Clearly you do not understand just how silly and illogical you are making your position look.

But hearing something that no one else heard is certainly an indication it happened.
You are misstating what is already known.
It was heard by more than just one.

And you call my thinking 'convoluted'?
Absolutely. You have shown everybody that your thoughts and understanding is convoluted.

Back
Top Bottom