• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boehner says 'unemployed' Trump 'has nothing else to do' but 'cause trouble' (4/12/21)

Dude, no one is scared. Trump lost by several million votes. You're imagining some nonsense. I can't force you to stop embarrassing yourself, but I recommend it.
That happens because California is filled with left-wingers. Do you now know this information?

you must be so proud of an ideology that has created these pictures in the bluest state in the nation, so much for liberal rhetoric how about these liberal results?

los angeles homeless pictures - Google Search

san francisco homeless pictures - Google Search
I live in this state ad have for many decades now. It was a solid Republican state until the libbies figured that if they allowed more illegals in that eventually they would have babies who would be automatic citizens and vote for them because they gave freebies such as better health care than you or I and free dental and vision and food stamps, etc. I'm 2-3 decades they took over and now a Republican can't win in California. People like Pelosi and Harris and Schiff have a lock on being re-eected. Your pictures are accurate and it is extending from Los Angeles to all surrounding areas because LA is saturated and even homeless have competition for handouts and drugs and good places to put up a blue tent. This is what the Democrats have wrought.....a third-world state. They don't mind though because they stay in power, are paid handsomely, live behind gates, and make millions in insider trading and donations nd graft and corruption.

:rolleyes:

florida homeless pictures - Google Search

Gee, look at the homeless in DeSantis's red state.
Florida didn't give Trump a 5 million vote win and Florida has had Democratic leadership in the last 50 years Something California gave to Biden. What is it about liberalism that creates people like you, the definition? Certainly not the results. When will actual results resonate with you?

I'm not much of a fan of John Boehner, but I can appreciate the faction of Republicanism he aligns to complaining about what Trumpism has done to the party as well as the nation.

And it should be noted that for the most part conservatives were all for his stances on matters throughout his career up through the 114th Congress, but now that he is attacking Trump I am fully expecting the Trumpism faction to call him all sorts of things. Much like Trump himself would do.
I never imagined a time I would be happy to have a guy like Boehner back in congress. Weird times.

I live in this state ad have for many decades now. It was a solid Republican state until the libbies figured that if they allowed more illegals in that eventually they would have babies who would be automatic citizens and vote for them because they gave freebies such as better health care than you or I and free dental and vision and food stamps, etc. I'm 2-3 decades they took over and now a Republican can't win in California. People like Pelosi and Harris and Schiff have a lock on being re-eected. Your pictures are accurate and it is extending from Los Angeles to all surrounding areas because LA is saturated and even homeless have competition for handouts and drugs and good places to put up a blue tent. This is what the Democrats have wrought.....a third-world state. They don't mind though because they stay in power, are paid handsomely, live behind gates, and make millions in insider trading and donations nd graft and corruption.
You have a very simple and convenient reading of history. I think that’s what it took for the QAnon movement to take off like it did—in fact Ron Watkins said they picked Republicans, the low and middle income ones specifically, to target for the prank, because they were gullible enough and frustrated enough to believe anything.

You have a very simple and convenient reading of history. I think that’s what it took for the QAnon movement to take off like it did—in fact Ron Watkins said they picked Republicans, the low and middle income ones specifically, to target for the prank, because they were gullible enough and frustrated enough to believe anything.
Your post is pure gibberish

I never imagined a time I would be happy to have a guy like Boehner back in congress. Weird times.

Another conversation with a buddy I was having very recently.

It turns out Trump did not make Republicans pick between establishment vs. an outsider, Trump ended up making Republicans pick between center right Conservatism and White Nationalist extremism.

Nothing really happened to advance the party or the general conservative ideology outside of court stacking.

All the manufacturing jobs coming back? Nope.
Stronger security and/or respect on the world stage? Nope.
Insurance Companies back in control over healthcare? Nope.
Wall Street back to being in self-governed control over high risk? Sorta, but nope.
Killing off Social Security? Nope, that would piss off too many old Republicans.
Fiscal Conservatism and a balanced budget? LOL, nope.
"Family Values" Even bigger LOL, nope.

They traded mediocrity for a circus, and despite how much I dislike Boehner he is pointing out quite well how far off the deep end Republicans are these days.

Sounds like sour grapes to me and someone who is biased with no even basic understanding of history. WE have a Constitution whether or not you like it and that Constitution is being ignored by people like you. Your ignorance of the Constitution and economic results is staggering, tax cuts don't cause deficits spending does

Sixteenth Amendment

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

----------

From 1946 to 1980 the national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) declined from 118% to 32%. It declined during the wars in Korea and Vietnam. During this time the top tax rate never got below 70% and was at times as high as 92%.

https://www.thebalance.com/national-debt-by-year-compared-to-gdp-and-major-events-3306287

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/02inpetr.pdf

It has only been with the Republican dogma that it is always a good idea to cut taxes for the rich, and never a good idea to raise them that the national debt became a problem. Because of Trump's tax cuts the national debt as a percentage of GDP increased from 2018 to 1020. So you see, tax cuts really do increase the national debt.

I had parents that taught me it wasn't the President's responsibility to tell me how to respond to a pandemic
My parents told me to listen to our President especially during times of crisis. That we could look to POTUS for sage advice and believe what he told us, especially if there's a pandemic, 9/11, etc. Your parents need a civics lesson. What's changed is that Trump is a pathological liar with a mental illness = narcissist that prevented him from doing anything that didn't first benefit him.

as long as it takes for people like you to admit you have been duped by Dementia Joe and the liberal rhetoric
Didn't you post multiple times that it's juvenile and idiotic to call our Presidents childish names or does that only apply to Democratic Presidents? Use Bing and look up HYPOCRITE...

Stunning how much you need someone at the federal level to tell you how to respond to a pandemic.
I'm not over 100 years old so I didn't know how to respond to a pandemic. Apparently you did which is amazing. You figured it out all by yourself apparently since you just trashed the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci and all science. You should look up Scott Atlas and join his team of pandemic experts...

It’s your work, because I don’t care if you know or not.
Well, I don't know who those people are nor do I care. It's your job as a poster to present a clear post.

First of all we wouldn't have a vaccine today were it not for Trump, I got my first shot on January 6 and my second February 3. You have been told a lot of lies and still believe them

What a bunch of bs coming out of the left, come to the southern border and adopt some of the migrant kids being dropped there because we have a President who is a fraud
Re Trump and the vaccine: That is so much BS. Tell us now that Trump got the vaccine for the EU also. Pfizer was one of the first and Trump didn't do squat to or for them to develop the vaccine. It was just PR, he said he did, so you believed him. I got my first shot the end of January - Pfizer. And, Trump turned down an offer to get more Pfizer vaccine last summer. So Pfizer sold it to an EU country, and the US was shorted, as a result. I suppose that Trump and his "advisers" turned down that opportunity to buy extra because he wouldn't be able to take credit for Pfizer developing the vaccine.

It wasn't his success. He didn't develop the vaccine, and the first effective vaccine that was developed wasn't even under funding from his program. He is not responsible for it at all.
As you know I am in no way a Trumplican :unsure: but he does deserve credit for helping getting the vaccine done. He didn't "F" it up which is more than you can say about almost anything else he touched. Any President would have done the same but Trump was President and did get it done on his watch.

Back
Top Bottom