• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boehner says 'unemployed' Trump 'has nothing else to do' but 'cause trouble' (4/12/21)

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Former Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) on Monday said the "unemployed" former President Trump has nothing better to do than stir up trouble following his departure from Washington.

"Here's a guy who's unemployed, has nothing else to do but cause trouble. And clearly, it's obvious to me that he's not going away," Boehner said on "The View."

Boehner was asked by co-host Sara Haines when the GOP "wake-up call" was coming, given that many current elected Republican officials refuse to condemn the former president's false claims about 2020 election fraud which Trump repeated at a gathering of Republican National Committee (RNC) officials over the weekend.
===============================================================
How much I want Trump to keep dishing out the mindless profanity.

Former Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) on Monday said the "unemployed" former President Trump has nothing better to do than stir up trouble following his departure from Washington.

"Here's a guy who's unemployed, has nothing else to do but cause trouble. And clearly, it's obvious to me that he's not going away," Boehner said on "The View."

Boehner was asked by co-host Sara Haines when the GOP "wake-up call" was coming, given that many current elected Republican officials refuse to condemn the former president's false claims about 2020 election fraud which Trump repeated at a gathering of Republican National Committee (RNC) officials over the weekend.
===============================================================
How much I want Trump to keep dishing out the mindless profanity.
Pretty much for sure, they are all unto confusion.

I'm not much of a fan of John Boehner, but I can appreciate the faction of Republicanism he aligns to complaining about what Trumpism has done to the party as well as the nation.

And it should be noted that for the most part conservatives were all for his stances on matters throughout his career up through the 114th Congress, but now that he is attacking Trump I am fully expecting the Trumpism faction to call him all sorts of things. Much like Trump himself would do.

I'm not much of a fan of John Boehner, but I can appreciate the faction of Republicanism he aligns to complaining about what Trumpism has done to the party as well as the nation.

And it should be noted that for the most part conservatives were all for his stances on matters throughout his career up through the 114th Congress, but now that he is attacking Trump I am fully expecting the Trumpism faction to call him all sorts of things. Much like Trump himself would do.

better pay attention to what "your" President is doing to the country, why don't you come to South Texas for a while? Who is President anyway?

Australian Reporter Thinks Biden Admin is a Joke: "Weekend at Biden's" (rumble.com)

Would have expected more solidarity with a fellow orange fascist.

Born and raised in Texas, go on now and tell me all about it.

oh-snap.jpg

It's kind of like that very same poster telling me about New York, where I was born and raised.
;)

Born and raised in Texas, go on now and tell me all about it.

Born and raised in TX and educated by some fricken liberal school? I moved here 28 years ago and appreciate what we have here. Maybe you ought to get out more and see what "your" President is allowing to happen in the border or did you forget that was the real role of the President?

Born and raised in TX and educated by some fricken liberal school? I moved here 28 years ago and appreciate what we have here. Maybe you ought to get out more and see what "your" President is allowing to happen in the border or did you forget that was the real role of the President?

You know he's your President to? Or did you renounce your American citizenship?

Doubling down huh? Predictable from you.

Doubling down huh? Predictable from you.

No, I apparently have different expectations from a President than you, "MY" President puts America first, defends this country from foreign and domestic enemies and promotes the private sector and the freedoms we have. "yours" is a fraud, an empty suit, a liberal career politician who has no understanding of the private sector or the responsibilities of the President. Defend our borders!!!

Oh well. I didn't vote for Trump, but he was still my President.

When do you think Biden will start acting like the President and defend our borders, put America first, promote the private sector and stop spending money to buy power and votes?

When do you think Biden will start acting like the President and defend our borders, put America first, promote the private sector and stop spending money to buy power and votes?

When will you stop repeating talking points you heard on conservative radio?

where have you been?? He started "acting like a President" from day one. His first priority was to get a handle on the covid situation and get our economy back. Wasn't easy because the prior President had no clue, and unlike TRump and his so called 'America first" stance with Biden that is exactly what you get. He knows our infrastructure and out security need serious upgrades from the massive breaches by Russia and to a lesser extent China. Wake up!

Hannity? Is that you?

Back
Top Bottom