• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boehner says 'unemployed' Trump 'has nothing else to do' but 'cause trouble' (4/12/21)

And now you exaggerate the jobs issue, despite Trump and your right-wing Party wrecking jobs all last year.

The reason people prefer to be unemployed is that they are getting free money from the government. Were you not so eager to please your partisan god, you might discover that one of your conservative arguments about welfare is being proven. But this means chastising your own for what they did all last year, doesn't it? Trump and your right-wing Party has left you without a paddle.
Exaggerate the jobs issue? What is wrong with you, the data comes from BLS.gov just like the treasury data comes from bea.gov and still you claim I manipulate numbers. The liberal ideology on full display where official verifiable results that don't match your rhetoric are manipulated numbers. The liberal in my would call your post lies but the conservative will give you the benefit of doubt and call your posts mistakes.

Money from the gov't? Where does the gov't get their money? As I pointed out your hatred of Trump ignored the alternative in Biden/Harris showing just how easy it is to indoctrinate people like you.

It is time for you to put up or shut up as I posted exactly where those numbers came from and still you call it numbers manipulation.....

No, I call you a proven liar. Your excuse is that for a brief moment the Treasury simply altered the data that had been set in stone and then quickly corrected it the next time you cut/paste. Oh, and the Treasury also got the simple math wrong when they altered the data, huh? Obvious lie to cover up an obvious lie. And you like to argue about how nobody else accepts personal responsibility. Had you any integrity, this wouldn't have happened to you. What a joke.

So..."put up or shut up"... again? OK...

You posted this to Metric Mouse on January 30, 2020 (without a link):

GDP dollar growth

2017 19918.9 1003.9
2018 20897.2 1006.1 <------ Even your math was wrong, which is one of the things that helped you get caught.
2019 21734.3 1154.1

America's economy grew at its weakest pace since Trump took office

You then, just some six days later and on that very same thread, posted this to Kushinator and me on Feb 5, 2020 (without a link):

GDP dollar growth

2107 19519.4 +804.4 <----- The actual real numbers.
2018 20580.2 +1060.8 <----- The actual real numbers.
2019 21734.3 +1154.1

America's economy grew at its weakest pace since Trump took office

No integrity.

Exaggerate the jobs issue? What is wrong with you, the data comes from BLS.gov just like the treasury data comes from bea.gov and still you claim I manipulate numbers.

By exaggerate, I mean you choose to blame Biden for simply existing...and after only being in the White House for a couple months. The jobs issue is going to continue to be a problem until September when this latest welfare Bill runs out. You know, the same welfare handout that Trump was doing all last year too.

The liberal ideology on full display where official verifiable results that don't match your rhetoric are manipulated numbers. The liberal in my would call your post lies but the conservative will give you the benefit of doubt and call your posts mistakes.

First, your inability to have a proper discussion is why you misunderstood. Second, you made no mistake. You altered and then lied. Further evidence now includes your jumping from blaming the Treasury for the "mistake" to you making the "mistake." You lied for Trump and got caught.

Money from the gov't? Where does the gov't get their money? As I pointed out your hatred of Trump ignored the alternative in Biden/Harris showing just how easy it is to indoctrinate people like you.

The government gets its money from taxes, which Trump screwed all up. Biden is trying to correct it. For example:

Biden wants to raise $1.5 trillion by taxing the rich. Here’s how...

Now, the "conservative" in you immediately seeks to protect the wealthy, who laugh at you. This is the product of indoctrinating you to the Trickle-Down con game. But the wealthy pay nothing as it is. YOU pay more. The 2017 Tax-Cut and Jobs Act reserved the biggest bounty for the wealthy. In fact, taxes are low by historical standards and by international standards.

Your devotion and obsession to tickle Trump's fanny is why he so easily walked all over you.

Paid any attention what is going on overseas or on our borders? Your hatred for Trump gave us a career empty suit public servant and a radical a heart beat way. You have no credibility

What you show is hate sells, hatred built on lies and distortions, Putting America first and stopping this country from being the world's policeman really bothers people like you who I doubt ever served anything other than themselves

Keep repeating your trash from FOX snooz
If one of us had put something up against Trump from MSNBC you would say something about it
You right slanted articles are just that right slanted to far to the right
Have a nice day

What are they paying it back with?? Why was it used in the first place? To fund the Vietnam War raise the taxes that pay for the war not using SS and Medicare funding.

Apparently being stupid runs in the liberal mind. How stupid am I? I wouldn't use a retirement supplement to fund other social spending
For one thing YOU aren't as smart as you think and many many people on here have proven that time after time
now about SS getting paid back , like any loan the government gets they pay it back using taxes
as I said before if they would have covered the budget with new revenue or cut their spending they wouldn't have needed to borrow from the SS fund
and I think it is time we had a national sales tax of 1% on everything .everybody pays it including large Corps and there would be NO deductions , or exemptions
and YES I know it will hurt the poor but 1% is a lot better then the percentage of FIT and everybody got a benefit from running the debt up so everybody should help pay it off
Have a nice day

By exaggerate, I mean you choose to blame Biden for simply existing...and after only being in the White House for a couple months. The jobs issue is going to continue to be a problem until September when this latest welfare Bill runs out. You know, the same welfare handout that Trump was doing all last year too.

First, your inability to have a proper discussion is why you misunderstood. Second, you made no mistake. You altered and then lied. Further evidence now includes your jumping from blaming the Treasury for the "mistake" to you making the "mistake." You lied for Trump and got caught.

The government gets its money from taxes, which Trump screwed all up. Biden is trying to correct it. For example:

Biden wants to raise $1.5 trillion by taxing the rich. Here’s how...

Now, the "conservative" in you immediately seeks to protect the wealthy, who laugh at you. This is the product of indoctrinating you to the Trickle-Down con game. But the wealthy pay nothing as it is. YOU pay more. The 2017 Tax-Cut and Jobs Act reserved the biggest bounty for the wealthy. In fact, taxes are low by historical standards and by international standards.

Your devotion and obsession to tickle Trump's fanny is why he so easily walked all over you.
I blame people like you for your biased, partisan, lied filled hatred of Trump and giving us Biden/Harris. How anyone in the military could support a ticket with Harris on it is something most people could never comprehend

LOL, yep, posting Treasury data was certainly manipulating your biased partisan rhetoric and narrative.

Biden wants to raise 1.5 trillion by taxing the rich? Are you really this clueless. You think you are going to get trillions from the rich? Keep showing how easy it is to manipulate people like you

My father served at Pearl Harbor, My father in law at Normandy and I was in the military during Vietnam, they gave you the ability to be made a fool of by the left and you are doing a great job of that

Keep repeating your trash from FOX snooz
If one of us had put something up against Trump from MSNBC you would say something about it
You right slanted articles are just that right slanted to far to the right
Have a nice day
Right, the messenger is a lot more important than the message, isn't it? Cult attitude on display by another liberal

For one thing YOU aren't as smart as you think and many many people on here have proven that time after time
now about SS getting paid back , like any loan the government gets they pay it back using taxes
as I said before if they would have covered the budget with new revenue or cut their spending they wouldn't have needed to borrow from the SS fund
and I think it is time we had a national sales tax of 1% on everything .everybody pays it including large Corps and there would be NO deductions , or exemptions
and YES I know it will hurt the poor but 1% is a lot better then the percentage of FIT and everybody got a benefit from running the debt up so everybody should help pay it off
Have a nice day
Then why is there a 3 trillion dollar shortfall in SS? You prove that it is easy to fool and indoctrinate people. What a waste of time

Right, the messenger is a lot more important than the message, isn't it? Cult attitude on display by another liberal
If any body that was on the left or left leaning posted something from a far left " news " channel YOU would have said the same thing.
Fox is a right wing " News " outlet
YOU would have said for them to get a more UNBIASED news outlet
Have a nice day

If any body that was on the left or left leaning posted something from a far left " news " channel YOU would have said the same thing.
Fox is a right wing " News " outlet
YOU would have said for them to get a more UNBIASED news outlet
Have a nice day
you cannot seem to grasp reality as it doesn't matter the messenger, it is the message that counts. Do you have any idea what is going on at the border or in the Middle East? What is it about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty, "out of sight, out of mind?"

Then why is there a 3 trillion dollar shortfall in SS? You prove that it is easy to fool and indoctrinate people. What a waste of time
Did you ever think of the economy down turn?
It was getting close to where the revenue would not cover the pay outs and it is time for the Federal government to start to pay back the money they " Borrowed" and used to cover their spending and keep from raising taxes over the last 30 plus years
the SS fund still has a couple of TRILLION dollars in the Bonds the Government made it buy ( with the so called trust and faith in the US government to stand behind their bonds and pay their debt )
Have a nice day

you cannot seem to grasp reality as it doesn't matter the messenger, it is the message that counts. Do you have any idea what is going on at the border or in the Middle East? What is it about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty, "out of sight, out of mind?"
NO the POINT is if I had used a left leaning news outlet to back up a point I wanted to make against Trump and the Right YOU would have been all over it and been saying to go find a news outlet that wasn't so far to the left
I see AGAIN it is all right for you to use a far right news outlet to back your point up but nobady can ues a left leaning one to back up their point
Have a nice day

NO the POINT is if I had used a left leaning news outlet to back up a point I wanted to make against Trump and the Right YOU would have been all over it and been saying to go find a news outlet that wasn't so far to the left
I see AGAIN it is all right for you to use a far right news outlet to back your point up but nobady can ues a left leaning one to back up their point
Have a nice day
So what do you want to show the problem at the border and the problem in the Middle East? You refuse rhetoric from the source not the message in that source. Your loyalty to the liberal ideology is cult like and unhealthy

I blame people like you for your biased, partisan, lied filled hatred of Trump

One who has no credibility, no integrity, and has been caught lying over and over again just to satisfy a gross obsession to be loyal to his right-wing Party does not get to pretend that it is others who are the partisan enslaved and the liars.

And with Republican organizations and most of the military either endorsing Biden or declaring their dissatisfaction for Trump, your default to pretend that people who hate Trump are without reason amounts to a simple personal crusade to defend what you chose to be for the traitor. You should blame people like me for Biden. We are the ones who actually give a damn about the country you clearly no longer deserve. Get the **** out. You have more in common with a Middle Eastern Islamist or a Russian Putin supporter than the average American anyway.

How anyone in the military could support a ticket with Harris on it is something most people could never comprehend...

Well, it is well known that you can't comprehend a lot. The fact that most of the military places you on the other side should be enough to help you see the traitor in the mirror.

LOL, yep, posting Treasury data was certainly manipulating....

You took Treasury data, manipulated it, and passed it off as Treasury data. You were caught lying. And you lie still.

Biden wants to raise 1.5 trillion by taxing the rich? Are you really this clueless. You think you are going to get trillions from the rich? Keep showing how easy it is to manipulate people like you

Backwards as usual. Receiving money from the wealthy is your ideology. Trickle-Down economics is about excusing the wealthy from paying taxes so that they can create a job for you. This was proven a con game during the Great Recession.

Raising taxes upon the wealthy is a step to correcting the lopsided tax code that your dipshits created. It is necessary for government funds. I should not have to pay more than the rich **** who pays next to nothing, because he can afford to buy a Republican Senator and found an ally in the White House. The irony here is how so many of those Big Business corporations would rather see Trump out of office in the end than throw him a parade for his gross tax-cut gifts.

My father served at Pearl Harbor, My father in law at Normandy and I was in the military during Vietnam, they gave you the ability to be made a fool of by the left and you are doing a great job of that

So...Daddy and Daddy-in-law were patriots in the 1940s, you, apparently, were in Vietnam (a brand new declaration), and now you routinely lie on the Internet and support a national traitor who routinely denigrates military service.

You betrayed it all for foolish partisan nonsense. I'm not the fool.

So what do you want to show the problem at the border and the problem in the Middle East? You refuse rhetoric from the source not the message in that source. Your loyalty to the liberal ideology is cult like and unhealthy

If you hate America so much, why don't you leave it? Like it or not, America is the liberal ideology. And despite the conservative Slave Power obstacle inserted into the early legal document, the American ideal continues to center around the liberal ideology. The liberal ideology means that black people are allowed to be President and Vice President. The liberal ideology means that governments that collect taxes have a duty to its citizenry.

Your problem is that you have allowed right-wing propaganda carry you into the alt-right camp where even the center-right is too far Left for you. But don't worry. With the WSJ being "fake news" and even FOX News being chastised for daring to publish a single negative poll, Trump is apparently providing you a new messaging platform so that you can have your partisan extremism pandered to.

One who has no credibility, no integrity, and has been caught lying over and over again just to satisfy a gross obsession to be loyal to his right-wing Party does not get to pretend that it is others who are the partisan enslaved and the liars.

And with Republican organizations and most of the military either endorsing Biden or declaring their dissatisfaction for Trump, your default to pretend that people who hate Trump are without reason amounts to a simple personal crusade to defend what you chose to be for the traitor. You should blame people like me for Biden. We are the ones who actually give a damn about the country you clearly no longer deserve. Get the **** out. You have more in common with a Middle Eastern Islamist or a Russian Putin supporter than the average American anyway.

Well, it is well known that you can't comprehend a lot. The fact that most of the military places you on the other side should be enough to help you see the traitor in the mirror.

You took Treasury data, manipulated it, and passed it off as Treasury data. You were caught lying. And you lie still.

Backwards as usual. Receiving money from the wealthy is your ideology. Trickle-Down economics is about excusing the wealthy from paying taxes so that they can create a job for you. This was proven a con game during the Great Recession.

Raising taxes upon the wealthy is a step to correcting the lopsided tax code that your dipshits created. It is necessary for government funds. I should not have to pay more than the rich **** who pays next to nothing, because he can afford to buy a Republican Senator and found an ally in the White House. The irony here is how so many of those Big Business corporations would rather see Trump out of office in the end than throw him a parade for his gross tax-cut gifts.

So...Daddy and Daddy-in-law were patriots in the 1940s, you, apparently, were in Vietnam (a brand new declaration), and now you routinely lie on the Internet and support a national traitor who routinely denigrates military service.

You betrayed it all for foolish partisan nonsense. I'm not the fool.
You can stop writing novels as fiction doesn't sell in a debate forum, the results Trump generated AS President are what I voted for in 2020 and you are so focused on perceived crimes prior to becoming President that you voted for Biden/Harris. How can any military person vote for Biden/Harris? Are you really this civics challenged

Raising taxes on the rich is the liberal playbook and sells people like you but the facts never will, there isn't enough money from the rich to meet the liberal spending appetite, people who don't pay taxes have no issue with taking from someone else, and the budget of the United States defeats your narrative is as there is more than enough revenue at current rates coming from FIT and CIT to fund the items those taxes were created to fund. You are willingly supporting rewarding bureaucrats who spent SS and Medicare of issues not related to SS and Medicare. Your partisan liberal hatred of Trump puts Harris a heartbeat from the Presidency and that doesn't bother you thus you are the one lacking credibility not me

If you hate America so much, why don't you leave it? Like it or not, America is the liberal ideology. And despite the conservative Slave Power obstacle inserted into the early legal document, the American ideal continues to center around the liberal ideology. The liberal ideology means that black people are allowed to be President and Vice President. The liberal ideology means that governments that collect taxes have a duty to its citizenry.

Your problem is that you have allowed right-wing propaganda carry you into the alt-right camp where even the center-right is too far Left for you. But don't worry. With the WSJ being "fake news" and even FOX News being chastised for daring to publish a single negative poll, Trump is apparently providing you a new messaging platform so that you can have your partisan extremism pandered to.
I hate liberalism so much which is what you want as the economic model here, destroying incentive and making people dependent. Trump put America first, put the private sector first, policies that actually benefited taxpayers forcing people to acknowledge the high cost of liberalism funded by state and local taxes.

People like you hate the private sector, hate personal responsibility and apparently need a federal bureaucrat as a parent

Keep calling official verifiable results propaganda, people living in liberal tent cities and on the street are paying for that liberal propaganda that never generates the promised results

You can stop writing novels as fiction doesn't sell in a debate forum, the results Trump generated...

...amount to little to nothing.

- The evidence is clear that he inherited the trend that he took credit for.
- The evidence is clear that he threw a wrench into the trend before 2019. (Still looking for Trump's 3.0%?)
- The evidence is clear that he exacerbated the 2020 mess on the social and economic level.

In the meantime, he mismanaged virtually everything else, significantly reduced American influence in virtually every region, and pandered to the foreign policies of enemies.

And let's not pretend that "debate" matters to you. You can't even be honest about the simple information.

Last edited:
I hate liberalism so much which is what you want as the economic model here, destroying incentive and making people dependent.

Wake up. Your Party did this all last year.

And liberalism is not communism. One can clearly see this by looking at the how Democrats are capitalists too. Right-wing propaganda really has you leashed. You hate liberalism, because you were told to do so. And today, your resentment is all about your side of the political spectrum produces nothing but failure anymore. This is what happens when your representation chooses irrational opposition, at all costs, as a political platform. That simple. Don't pretend that you think beyond what is shoved down your throat by FOX News personalities who serve right-wing and alt-right masters.

Trump put America first, put the private sector first, policies that actually benefited taxpayers forcing people to acknowledge the high cost of liberalism funded by state and local taxes.
[

These are obvious lies, which pander to right-wing propaganda.

- I already showed you in the tax-code perversion where he ****ed the small businesses so that he can pander to Big Business.
- I already showed you where he placed Putin's policies first.

In the meantime, I am the only one who has presented the polices that prove anything. You have presented none, meaning you have no idea what you are talking about.

People like you...

...are who the ignorant should listen to.

...amount to little to nothing.

- The evidence is clear that he inherited what he took credit for.
- The evidence is clear that threw a wrench into the trend before 2019.
- The evidence is clear that he exacerbated the 2020 mess on the social and economic level.

In the meantime, he mismanaged virtually everything else, significantly reduced American influence in virtually every region, and pandered to the foreign policies of enemies.

And let's not pretend that "debate" matters to you. You can't even be honest about the simple information.
That isn't supported by the official Treasury data but since when does data matter to ideologues how love results like we are seeing in California and NY

That wrench in the trend was a Democratic Congress that took power in January 2019 or did you forget? You obviously forgot that Obama had a Democratic Congress that took charge in January 2007

Wake up. Your Party did this all last year.

And liberalism is not communism. One can clearly see this by looking at the how Democrats are capitalists too. Right-wing propaganda really has you leashed. You hate liberalism, because you were told to do so. And today, your resentment is all about your side of the political spectrum produces nothing but failure anymore. This is what happens when your representation chooses irrational opposition, at all costs, as a political platform. That simple. Don't pretend that you think beyond what is shoved down your throat by FOX News personalities who serve right-wing and alt-right masters.

[

These are obvious lies, which pander to right-wing propaganda.

- I already showed you in the tax-code perversion where he ****ed the small businesses so that he can pander to Big Business.
- I already showed you where he placed Putin's policies first.

In the meantime, I am the only one who has presented the polices that prove anything. You have presented none, meaning you have no idea what you are talking about.

...are who the ignorant should listen to.
Do you have any idea what Congress does? Who was in charge of the Congress in 2019 and 2020?

Liberalism borders on socialism where personal responsibility doesn't exist and federal bureaucrats buy votes to remainin power

That isn't supported by the official Treasury data...

Yes it is. You even present it. The fact that you can't see how consecutive numbers mean a trend is probably why even the simplest of things escape you. You are completely blind for your Party and it's treacherous (but disgraced and fallen) deity.

Who was in charge of the Congress in 2019 and 2020?

Democrats didn't create the 2017 Tax-Cut and Jobs Act. That is what screwed up GDP in 2019. You don't get to cheer for the people who shoved it in your ass and then whine about the pain because somebody else came along when it started to hurt.

It is because the Democrats owned the House that American infrastructure Bills were even passed and pushed up to the Senate. In the meantime, your Republicans refused to help Trump keep that promise.

Yes it is. You even present it. The fact that you can't see how consecutive numbers mean a trend is probably why even the simplest of things escape you. You are completely blind for your Party and it's treacherous (but disgraced and fallen) deity.

Democrats didn't create the 2017 Tax-Cut and Jobs Act. That is what screwed up GDP in 2019. You don't get to cheer for the people who shoved it in your ass and then whine about the pain because somebody else came along when it started to hurt.

It is because the Democrats owned the House that American infrastructure Bills were even passed and pushed up to the Senate. In the meantime, your Republicans refused to help Trump keep that promise.
No they didn't and what was the GDP growth in 2017 and 2018? Any idea what interest rate increases do to consumer spending? Of course not you apparently live off your wife

Oh by the way, when the tax cuts are rescinded by the Democratic Congress you will be able to deduct entirely your high state and local taxes again

It was the Pentagon's decision, thus your retarded argument is how the Pentagon does not support our troops. Skipping this beginning, so that you can cry about Biden, is pathetic. Seems to me the that the President is supporting the troops and the military chain-of-command.

And speaking of, I have already told you that you people don't get to exploit my troops anymore. They deserve far better than a citizenry who worshipped a traitor who routinely denigrated military service. You either supported the insults or shrugged. From this, you think you can recover and pretend to give a **** about any troop? I'm not going to buy that crap from you. You simply seek to deflect from your history and now exaggerate Biden over what the Pentagon actually ordered.

Yeah, the military should love national traitors who denigrate them for four years, like you did. Most of the military disapproved of Trump by the summer of 2020:

2019: Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows.

2020: Trump’s popularity slips in latest Military Times poll — and more troops say they’ll vote for Biden

2020: Joe Biden endorsed, Trump excoriated by nearly 500 retired top military, national security officials

How disturbing that so much of the military saw the traitor for what he was, huh? It must disturb you to know that if January 6 was a success and the military ever had to protect the country from Trump Nation, that you would be the enemy.

Politicizing your nationalism is why you are such a poor example of an American and turned a blind eye towards treason. The only President not to put America first since Nixon was Trump...two Republicans. And with most of the military wanting Trump ejected from the White House for the damage he caused to America, your attempt to denigrate me amounts to denigrating most of the military. No wonder a national traitor is so appealing to you.

Don’t bother. It’s not worth your effort. He will troll you as long as he thinks he’s “owning libs”. It’s juvenile.

Back
Top Bottom