• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boehner says 'unemployed' Trump 'has nothing else to do' but 'cause trouble' (4/12/21)

Right, China and Iran, how did the U.S. win? Liberalism won and that fraudulent ideology has made a fool out of a lot of people including you. So sad that results don't matter but your opinion and rhetoric do

Russia had a free hand as long as Trump was in office.

Watching the Russian flag go up over a US base made that clear.

And the Russians have been amassing troops on the border in case they want to press their advantage in Ukraine.

Trump would not have stood up to them. Biden has already made it clear that he will, and has brought NATO and the EU with him.

Trump’s abandonment of the Agreed Framework in Iran was the catalyst for them to resume their nuclear program. Which we will have a lot of trouble getting back in the bottle. After all. Trump (and Bolton before him) made it clear that the US could not be trusted to honor its commitments!

The Chinese laughed off Trump. The net effect of his trade war was alienation with our Southeast Asian partners, and taxpayer subsidies to soybean farmers who had a market until the idiot showed up.

The rest of your post is the usual collection of right wing talk radio code words and drivel. And some meaningless nonsense about opinions.

He didn't beat Trump. His handlers cheated Trump.

Have you noticed the same people here day after day spouting the same anti Trump rhetoric but never providing documented evidence to support their claims? Have you noticed how these same people support the liberal ideology but never discuss the liberal results? that shows exactly how easy it is to indoctrinate people into the liberal ideology as they always by rhetoric, ignore the dependence created, ignore the poverty, the homelessness, the high taxes they pay in their state and local communities then divert when challenged? These people are typical of what liberalism has created, dependent people who need someone else to take care of them

Ah, you're one of those "Trump won the election" people :D
Yes, I most assuredly am. You have a problem with that? We are seeing that Georgia and Arizona are scared to death about audits.

Unlike you who makes wild ass claims none of which even resemble reality as you buy and spread the left wing propaganda all to promote an agenda that is contrary to what our Founders created. Putting America first really bothers you and attacking Trump who was destroying the liberal ideology is all that you are good at. Join the crowd. I would be embarrassed to be part of any ideology that makes people dependent like liberalism and has the results of liberalism

Your source is a fraud. A fraud over and over again.

And the right wing audience loves this kind of faked fraud.

You did!

Russia had a free hand as long as Trump was in office.

Watching the Russian flag go up over a US base made that clear.

And the Russians have been amassing troops on the border in case they want to press their advantage in Ukraine.

Trump would not have stood up to them. Biden has already made it clear that he will, and has brought NATO and the EU with him.

Trump’s abandonment of the Agreed Framework in Iran was the catalyst for them to resume their nuclear program. Which we will have a lot of trouble getting back in the bottle. After all. Trump (and Bolton before him) made it clear that the US could not be trusted to honor its commitments!

The Chinese laughed off Trump. The net effect of his trade war was alienation with our Southeast Asian partners, and taxpayer subsidies to soybean farmers who had a market until the idiot showed up.

The rest of your post is the usual collection of right wing talk radio code words and drivel. And some meaningless nonsense about opinions.

Russia has 143 million people, China over 1 Billion people and you are worried about Russia? you are very naive

Trump put sanctions on the real problem, China but people like you divert from that reality reliving the cold war, why?

China and Iran are happy that Biden is in office and if you think Biden is going to stand up to anyone you are more naive and poorly educated than I thought.

Why is it people like you buy rhetoric and never post official results? Why is it people like you support an ideology that creates such dependence? Why aren't you embarrassed with the results in California and NY, two of the bluest states in the nation?

Your source is a fraud. A fraud over and over again.

And the right wing audience loves this kind of faked fraud.

You did!

So you claim, now prove it? My source is a fraud?? Your entire ideology is a fraud, you don't bite the hand that feeds you and that is what liberalism is all about, creating dependence and people creating career jobs and power for the liberal elites.

Yes, I most assuredly am. You have a problem with that? We are seeing that Georgia and Arizona are scared to death about audits.

Oh I'm sure! Are you with the Q people who think Trump will be put back into the White House any day now?

So you claim, now prove it? My source is a fraud?? Your entire ideology is a fraud, you don't bite the hand that feeds you and that is what liberalism is all about, creating dependence and people creating career jobs and power for the liberal elites.

More drivel.

Your source is a fraud. He has been caught faking videos and lying on such a regular basis that it’s part of his brand.,

And, as you keep making clear, you fell for it.

I’m not going to bother cataloging the list of James O’Keefe’s faked video and illegal and semi legal behavior.

You Trumpsters love being conned by people like this. You go back for more every single time. And don’t bother to argue that., You already made my point.

More drivel.

Your source is a fraud. He has been caught faking videos and lying on such a regular basis that it’s part of his brand.,

I’m not going to bother cataloging the list of James O’Keefe’s faked video and illegal and semi legal behavior.

You Trumpsters love being conned by people like this. You go back for more every single time. And don’t bother to argue that., You already made my point.

What isn't a fraud is the liberal propaganda for four years destroying a man who challenged liberalism and proved it to be the fraud it is. How good people could support an ideology that destroys incentive and creates dependence is beyond comprehension.

Donald Trump generated positive results for most Americans showing that liberalism is a fraud. Putting America first really bothers globalists and diverting from results is what you do best. I am not the one being conned but you are, as results matter not rhetoric. I have posted the official results that you want to ignore just like you want to ignore the failures of your ideology as you continue to buy rhetoric and ignore those results.

Oh I'm sure! Are you with the Q people who think Trump will be put back into the White House any day now?
I'm sure of the ploy used by the left to call someone a qanon nut or racist a=or fascist when they are getting spanked bigly.

More drivel.

Here seems to be the problem with you and so many others in this forum, you buy the rhetoric on what liberalism is supposed to be but ignore the results that liberalism generates. Spending in the name of compassion appeals to the hearts but results create destruction of incentive and dependence thus permanent voters who won't bite the hand the feeds them.

What you fail to recognize is the foundation upon which this country was built, religion, free enterprise, personal responsibility and small limited central gov't. That is contrary to everything the left promotes as the left creates dependence and that isn't compassion. It is quite telling how you buy rhetoric and ignore results. What exactly did Trump or Reagan do that hurt you and your family? Answer the question?

You cannot seem to grasp the reality that it isn't the Federal Government's role to provide for your personal responsibility issues, that is yours. Reagan and Trump generated the best results of any Presidents in history but rhetoric trumps those results, doesn't it?

Those who wrote and signed the United States Constitution were rich men. Many owned slaves. I am not surprised that you agree with them. Fortunately, most Americans agree with me that we should have a well funded public sector of the economy paid for by steeply progressive taxation.

Reagan and Trump both raised yearly deficits with tax cuts for the rich. I am old enough to remember when Republicans claimed to believe in balanced budgets.

He cheated and the MSM covered it up. They all wanted him to win. Ask James O'Keefe

Donald Trump is the only president on record who never had majority support during his term. Those who claim that he was cheated of a second term need to believe in a conspiracy that includes not only the Democrat Party and the mainstream media, but the polling agencies, and the courts. Many judges on those courts had been appointed by Republicans, even by Trump himself.

Those who wrote and signed the United States Constitution were rich men. Many owned slaves. I am not surprised that you agree with them. Fortunately, most Americans agree with me that we should have a well funded public sector of the economy paid for by steeply progressive taxation.

Reagan and Trump both raised yearly deficits with tax cuts for the rich. I am old enough to remember when Republicans claimed to believe in balanced budgets.

Sounds like sour grapes to me and someone who is biased with no even basic understanding of history. WE have a Constitution whether or not you like it and that Constitution is being ignored by people like you. Your ignorance of the Constitution and economic results is staggering, tax cuts don't cause deficits spending does so tell me again did you want the economic shutdown to stop the spread of the virus or to generate very poor expected economic results to blame on Trump?

It is stunning how the sole role of the federal gov't is to provide for the common defense and "your" President is MIA when it comes to our border. He is MIA in dealing with our enemies of China and Iran, and for someone who claims to be concerned about the deficit you are totally ignoring his spending proposals

Maybe you ought to go back to class and learn the taxes you pay and their purpose. Can you explain to us what your state and local government responsibilities are and what taxes fund infrastructure?

He cheated and the MSM covered it up. They all wanted him to win. Ask James O'Keefe

Can you post your evidence of Biden cheating? Or does the My Pillow guy have it? I'll wait right here for it.

Why would anyone ask James O'Keefe anything?

Donald Trump is the only president on record who never had majority support during his term. Those who claim that he was cheated of a second term need to believe in a conspiracy that includes not only the Democrat Party and the mainstream media, but the polling agencies, and the courts. Many judges on those courts had been appointed by Republicans, even by Trump himself.

So you are someone who believes Biden is the most popular President in the history of this country garnering over 81 million votes? If you believe that then you have zero credibility. it wasn't the popular vote that cost Trump the election it was 150,000 votes manufactured after the polls closed in Pa, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Arizona that cost him the election and gave us dementia Joe

Gotcha!

Can you post your evidence of Biden cheating? Or does the My Pillow guy have it? I'll wait right here for it.

Why would anyone ask James O'Keefe anything?
See Arizona and Georgia, not to mention Nevada.

Dude, no one is scared. Trump lost by several million votes. You're imagining some nonsense. I can't force you to stop embarrassing yourself, but I recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom