• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bob Graham gets call from White House word that declassification of secret 9/11[W:49]

Re: Bob Graham gets call from White House; word that declassification of secret 9/11.

You had me until you added the "uppity" part. But overall, I agree with you. These pages should be declassified so that the public can learn more precisely who these 19 hijackers were working with behind the scenes. And if it turns out those who rendered aid to them where part of the Saudi government - a so-called allied nation to the U.S. - they should be held accountable to the fullest extent of international/NATO law.

Yes, and then if only somebody could prove that any of those "hijackers" actually hijacked those flights that day. The government cannot, and neither can you.

Re: Bob Graham gets call from White House; word that declassification of secret 9/11.

Yep. Buildings damaged by fire, earthquake, non-demolition explosions, etc. always fall exactly like those three buildings did on 9/11. Almost straight down floor by floor. "Ninja's" notwithstanding. :roll:

I choose to believe otherwise. :shrug:

It was Leprechauns, not Ninjas, that caused 3 modern steel buildings to collapse at virtual free fall times. ;)

Yes, and then if only somebody could prove that any of those "hijackers" actually hijacked those flights that day. The government cannot, and neither can you.

Really? the recorded calls from the passengers on the doomed flight? from Flight attendant Betty Ong describing their flights taken over by hi-jackers and killing crew and passengers don't meet any level of proof? The recordings of the hi-jackers chanting in the cockpit? fake eh? You guys really make me mad. Are the facts of what really happened mundane or something that ya'll have to turn it into a Tom Clancy Script?

The mindset of conspiracy theorists is wacky. You guys always have the inside scoop because you read something that some dude living in a studio apartment living off ramen wrote on a blog. Dude, do you know anything about inertia and gravity? When the upper floors buckled, millions of tons of debris kept pushing downward. Every floor that collapsed had had more weight to it. All of that weight is the reason why it pancaked. Get a clue. And you can "believe" whatever you want, but "belief" and reality aren't always the same.

The mindset of CTs is simply one of disbelief in a story peddled by known liars, a story that is contradicted by all the evidence and the rules of physics.

The mindset of apologists for the Official Conspiracy Theory is simply one of bowing to authority and asking no questions whatsoever, a mindset of cognitive dissonance and morbid incuriosity.

There is a very good reason those 28 pages were redacted--secrecy and a fear that curious minds might have more information than the government thinks they should see. The incurious are fine with secrecy by the government.

The curious are not.

Yep. Buildings damaged by fire, earthquake, non-demolition explosions, etc. always fall exactly like those three buildings did on 9/11. Almost straight down floor by floor. "Ninja's" notwithstanding. :roll:

I choose to believe otherwise. :shrug:

So in other words you choose to believe in stupidity.

It was Leprechauns, not Ninjas, that caused 3 modern steel buildings to collapse at virtual free fall times. ;)

What part of the towers missing 70-80% of their supporting columns from jets slamming into them and jet fuel burning and weakening the remaining supports triggering a momentum driven collapse don't you get?

Really? the recorded calls from the passengers on the doomed flight? from Flight attendant Betty Ong describing their flights taken over by hi-jackers and killing crew and passengers don't meet any level of proof? The recordings of the hi-jackers chanting in the cockpit? fake eh? You guys really make me mad. Are the facts of what really happened mundane or something that ya'll have to turn it into a Tom Clancy Script?

Most likely I'm a bit more informed, and probably more studied than you on the subject of cell phones and what Betty Ong's conversation actually was.

I am an amateur radio, HAM, operator. I was scanning and listening to cell phone calls back before it became illegal. I've studied the system, and know very well it was designed for people on the ground, driving in cars or walking on streets. It was NOT designed to operate in airplanes, for a number of reasons.

In 2003 through about 2006 I used cell phones and conducted simple experiments with them from the helicopter I was flying at that time.

Further, if you were to take the time to read the transcripts of Ong's conversations, and the other flight attendants and passenger conversations, you would see that they were very strange, scripted and a bit nonsensical, all things considered. Very artificial.

Do your own thinking Henry, if you desire. And if you don't, just believe whatever the government and media tell you to believe.

The mindset of CTs is simply one of disbelief in a story peddled by known liars, a story that is contradicted by all the evidence and the rules of physics.

The mindset of apologists for the Official Conspiracy Theory is simply one of bowing to authority and asking no questions whatsoever, a mindset of cognitive dissonance and morbid incuriosity.

There is a very good reason those 28 pages were redacted--secrecy and a fear that curious minds might have more information than the government thinks they should see. The incurious are fine with secrecy by the government.

The curious are not.

The mindset of the "apologists" is "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

You guys have provided nothing which even comes close to proving your wild accusations.

Those 28 pages were likely redacted because of the methods used to acquire any info in them, or because they could compromise operations which are still ongoing.

The curious are gullible, by their very nature. They'll believe whatever people tell them as long as it's not the official story

What part of the towers missing 70-80% of their supporting columns from jets slamming into them and jet fuel burning and weakening the remaining supports triggering a momentum driven collapse don't you get?

Where did YOU get that the towers were missing 70-80% of their supporting columns? What evidence do you have to support that claim, pardon the pun?

The mindset of the "apologists" is "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

You guys have provided nothing which even comes close to proving your wild accusations.

Those 28 pages were likely redacted because of the methods used to acquire any info in them, or because they could compromise operations which are still ongoing.

The curious are gullible, by their very nature. They'll believe whatever people tell them as long as it's not the official story

Nobody has been able to prove the official story Ace, not even you.

Yes, extraordinary claims DO require extraordinary evidence, and the absurd claims made by the official story, from aviation to engineering, have no evidence to support them.

All they have to support them is an appeal to authority. Numerous senators and such involved in the 911 Commission have commented upon all the perjury brought by Pentagon witnesses. Get educated dude. You were duped in 2001, and 15 years later you still don't know it. :3oops:

Where did YOU get that the towers were missing 70-80% of their supporting columns? What evidence do you have to support that claim, pardon the pun?
The jets severed numerous critical load-bearing columns on the perimeter and inflicted other structural damage, the resulting explosions in each tower ignited 10,000 US gallons of jet fuel along with office contents. The remaining supporting columns were weakened by the heat and the result was the buildings collapsing. You guys are insane. I consider it a form of mental illness.

Yes, extraordinary claims DO require extraordinary evidence, and the absurd claims made by the official story, from aviation to engineering, have no evidence to support them.

All they have to support them is an appeal to authority. Numerous senators and such involved in the 911 Commission have commented upon all the perjury brought by Pentagon witnesses. Get educated dude. You were duped in 2001, and 15 years later you still don't know it. :3oops:

The official story has practically allthe evidence.

You've claimed that a ****ing nuclear bomb was detonated on 9/11. A goddamn nuke.

Jesus Christ do you seriously not understand how flat out idiotic that is?

A simple Google search is enough to refute most of the wild eyed radicals' ideas.

I'm just surprised there are people stupid enough to actually think there was a coverup.

Oh. My. ****ing. God.

There is already ample evidence for the official story. You just don't want to believe it because it doesn't come to the conclusion that you want it to.

The jets severed numerous critical load-bearing columns on the perimeter and inflicted other structural damage, the resulting explosions in each tower ignited 10,000 US gallons of jet fuel along with office contents. The remaining supporting columns were weakened by the heat and the result was the buildings collapsing. You guys are insane. I consider it a form of mental illness.

I understand that you can recite the official story. That reflects rote learning, the lowest level of learning and the least sophisticated.

But just because the government told you it's so, don't make it so. :peace

If you were to actually study all the facts and evidence regarding these events, assuming you are curious enough to do so, you would quickly understand that the official story is a bright and shining lie.

Oh. My. ****ing. God.

There is already ample evidence for the official story. You just don't want to believe it because it doesn't come to the conclusion that you want it to.

Actually, Governess, I very much DID believe the official story, just as you still do today. I believed it for about 4 years. At which time my head in the sand approach changed. For those 4 years, my head in the sand had me completely ignorant of the collapse of WTC7. Never knew it happened for 4 years. Oh well, live and learn....

If you are curious and open-minded, you would already understand that the official story is simply untrue. That is ultimately the reason that the Pentagon changed its stories so many times during the 911 Commission proceedings that some members of the committee wanted to charge them with perjury. The story as told is impossible.

I understand that you can recite the official story. That reflects rote learning, the lowest level of learning and the least sophisticated.

But just because the government told you it's so, don't make it so. :peace

If you were to actually study all the facts and evidence regarding these events, assuming you are curious enough to do so, you would quickly understand that the official story is a bright and shining lie.

Just because some idiot on YouTube or some moron who thinks "tha JOOZ" run the media worldwide says something doesn't mean it's true.

Have you actually watched any of these conspiracy theorist videos? "Sophisticated" is the last word I'd use to describe them.

Schizophrenic? Yes. Delusional? Yes. Paranoid? Definitely.

Sophisticated? Don't make me laugh.

Just because some idiot on YouTube or some moron who thinks "tha JOOZ" run the media worldwide says something doesn't mean it's true.

Have you actually watched any of these conspiracy theorist videos? "Sophisticated" is the last word I'd use to describe them.

Schizophrenic? Yes. Delusional? Yes. Paranoid? Definitely.

Sophisticated? Don't make me laugh.

Apparently unlike yourself Tiger, I do my own thinking. And, I do not place much value in analysis on the statements of known liars.

Actually, Governess, I very much DID believe the official story, just as you still do today. I believed it for about 4 years. At which time my head in the sand approach changed. For those 4 years, my head in the sand had me completely ignorant of the collapse of WTC7. Never knew it happened for 4 years. Oh well, live and learn....

If you are curious and open-minded, you would already understand that the official story is simply untrue. That is ultimately the reason that the Pentagon changed its stories so many times during the 911 Commission proceedings that some members of the committee wanted to charge them with perjury. The story as told is impossible.

I don't care that you believed the official 9/11 story previously, the fact is that you now you don't believe it to be true.

Lol, you aren't "curious" and you "aren't open-minded". You believe in crazy conspiracy theories, and you try to present faulty evidence and baseless claims to justify them.

Just because I choose not to accept conspiracy theories and be a rational human being, does not mean that I'm not open minded. I used to believe this garbage once upon a time, but now I realize how completely stupid I was. For believing this in the first place.

Last edited:

I don't care that you believed the official 9/11 story previously, the fact is that you know don't believe it to be true.

Lol, you aren't "curious" and you "aren't open-minded". You believe in crazy conspiracy theories, and you try to present faulty evidence and baseless claims to justify them.

Just because I choose not to accept conspiracy theories and be a rational human being, does not mean that I'm not open minded. I used to believe this garbage once upon a time, but now I realize how completely stupid I was. For believing this in the first place.

Exactly! That 14.5 years after the fact you still believe the official story simply and strongly suggests you are not curious. And that's OK. Non curious people are fine by me, and I know and love many of them here in real life.

But I AM curious. Yes, curiosity killed the cat I suppose, but I'm curious. And after years of study, my curiosity has led me to the bloody obvious conclusion that the official story is a bright and shining lie told by men well known for their mendacity. The events of the day were a magnificent deception and a crime. Another crime is the cover up that the 28 pages represent.

That you are not curious about such things is your problem lady, not mine. :peace

Apparently unlike yourself Tiger, I do my own thinking. And, I do not place much value in analysis on the statements of known liars.

Ah, but see I've come to my own conclusion. All the conspiracy theories about 9/11 are full of ****.

For one thing, most of the, are based on misunderstanding of or simple not caring about the fundamental rules of the universe---why and how things do what they do.

You can tell somebody "your lying" all you want but when all the evidence is on their side, wel.....

Exactly! That 14.5 years after the fact you still believe the official story simply and strongly suggests you are not curious. And that's OK. Non curious people are fine by me, and I know and love many of them here in real life.

But I AM curious. Yes, curiosity killed the cat I suppose, but I'm curious. And after years of study, my curiosity has led me to the bloody obvious conclusion that the official story is a bright and shining lie told by men well known for their mendacity. The events of the day were a magnificent deception and a crime. Another crime is the cover up that the 28 pages represent.

That you are not curious about such things is your problem lady, not mine. :peace

No you're not curious. You just believe in insane conspiracy theories, and because of your biases refuse to acknowledge the reality of the situation.

And your "research" is not only extremely biased, but it's also extremely wrong. That goes for all of these "free thinkers"; from Alex Jones to the Vigilant Christan.

I'm sorry that you don't want to accept reality, but that's not my problem; that's yours.

No you're not curious. You just believe in insane conspiracy theories, and because of your biases refuse to acknowledge the reality of the situation.

And your "research" is not only extremely biased, but it's also extremely wrong. That goes for all of these "free thinkers"; from Alex Jones to the Vigilant Christan.

I'm sorry that you don't want to accept reality, but that's not my problem; that's yours.

I'm curious as to why everybody at Shanksville could not find, could not see, could not photograph a wrecked airliner with 40+ humans onboard. Clearly that does not interest you.

I'm curious as to how, knowing that never in history has a modern steel highrise building collapsed at near free fall times from office fires, 3 such buildings did exactly that, all on the same day all in the same city block.

But apparently you have no problems with that.

So Governess, who really is the curious one, me or you?

I'm curious as to why everybody at Shanksville could not find, could not see, could not photograph a wrecked airliner with 40+ humans onboard. Clearly that does not interest you.

I'm curious as to how, knowing that never in history has a modern steel highrise building collapsed at near free fall times from office fires, 3 such buildings did exactly that, all on the same day all in the same city block.

Read my previous post.

If the official theory is so flawed why do you feel the need to lie repeatedly about it?

Everyone at Shanksville KNEW they were dealing with the aftermath of an airliner impact.

Back
Top Bottom