• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bob Graham gets call from White House word that declassification of secret 9/11[W:49]

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Bob Graham gets call from White House and word that declassification of secret 9/11 documents is underway | Tampa Bay Times
Bob Graham gets call from White House; word that declassification of secret 9/11 documents underway

After years of pushing to gain public release of 28 secret pages of a report on the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, former U.S. Sen. Bob Graham said he got a call from the White House on Tuesday.

Graham told the Tampa Bay Times that Brett Holmgren, a senior policy adviser to the assistant to the president for Homeland Security, told him the declassification review of the documents withheld from a report issued by a Joint Congressional Commission in 2003 will soon be completed.

Graham, who asked the president to declassify the records more than two years ago, said he asked how soon he could expect a decision and was told “one or two months.” Graham was co-chairman of a joint congressional committee that investigated the attacks.

The 28 pages were classified at the request of the FBI. Graham has been pushing for release of the documents since 2011 when he learned that the FBI had failed to disclose part of its investigation that included reports that high-ranking Saudi Arabian officials provided financial aid and other help to the 19 hijackers who flew airplanes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. He says the FBI initially denied there were such reports but has since turned over 80,000 pages in a federal lawsuit seeking the release of all reports on the investigation.

Graham said he believes recent news reports on the secrecy surrounding the 28 pages, including a report Sunday on 60 Minutes, prompted the White House to react.

It is about time (and all too late) to find out who was behind and responsible for murdering 3000 innocent folks………

Re: Bob Graham gets call from White House; word that declassification of secret 9/11.

Bob Graham gets call from White House and word that declassification of secret 9/11 documents is underway | Tampa Bay Times
Bob Graham gets call from White House; word that declassification of secret 9/11 documents underway

After years of pushing to gain public release of 28 secret pages of a report on the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, former U.S. Sen. Bob Graham said he got a call from the White House on Tuesday.

Graham told the Tampa Bay Times that Brett Holmgren, a senior policy adviser to the assistant to the president for Homeland Security, told him the declassification review of the documents withheld from a report issued by a Joint Congressional Commission in 2003 will soon be completed.

Graham, who asked the president to declassify the records more than two years ago, said he asked how soon he could expect a decision and was told “one or two months.” Graham was co-chairman of a joint congressional committee that investigated the attacks.

The 28 pages were classified at the request of the FBI. Graham has been pushing for release of the documents since 2011 when he learned that the FBI had failed to disclose part of its investigation that included reports that high-ranking Saudi Arabian officials provided financial aid and other help to the 19 hijackers who flew airplanes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. He says the FBI initially denied there were such reports but has since turned over 80,000 pages in a federal lawsuit seeking the release of all reports on the investigation.

Graham said he believes recent news reports on the secrecy surrounding the 28 pages, including a report Sunday on 60 Minutes, prompted the White House to react.

It is about time (and all too late) to find out who was behind and responsible for murdering 3000 innocent folks………

Thanks for posting that.

The proverbial Big Picture is way more complicated than what those 28 pages will show. They will suggest that Saudi Arabia was a player in the planning and execution, but many folks already suspected that, based on not much more than the special treatment in the days after the event allowing Saudis to leave the country when nobody else could. Based on the fact that so much of the visa paperwork and the like originated in the US Embassy in Saudi.

If Obama does declassify the 28 pages, some behind the scenes might start calling him uppity. So it goes at the end of a term for POTUS. ;)

Re: Bob Graham gets call from White House; word that declassification of secret 9/11.

Thanks for posting that.

The proverbial Big Picture is way more complicated than what those 28 pages will show. They will suggest that Saudi Arabia was a player in the planning and execution, but many folks already suspected that, based on not much more than the special treatment in the days after the event allowing Saudis to leave the country when nobody else could. Based on the fact that so much of the visa paperwork and the like originated in the US Embassy in Saudi.

If Obama does declassify the 28 pages, some behind the scenes might start calling him uppity. So it goes at the end of a term for POTUS. ;)

That is what I believed from the start.............I just could not find a motive...........sure lots of guesses but no clear cut motive.............May those responsible rot in hell.........

I rarely go into the CT subforum.

Now I have additional reason to avoid it! :lamo

This is going to be more fuel for truther bull**** about how it wasn't a plane that crashed into the pentagon, it was a missle or a flying saucer. And a secret gang of covert black ops secretly took down the towers.

Thanks for posting that.

You had me until you added the "uppity" part. But overall, I agree with you. These pages should be declassified so that the public can learn more precisely who these 19 hijackers were working with behind the scenes. And if it turns out those who rendered aid to them where part of the Saudi government - a so-called allied nation to the U.S. - they should be held accountable to the fullest extent of international/NATO law.

I'll give you a hint.... It was Al Quieda acting on the orders of Osama Bin Laden

I'll give you a hint.... It was Al Quieda acting on the orders of Osama Bin Laden

I'll give you a hint................

I'll give you a hint................

It was AQ. Yeah. I said that already

It was AQ. Yeah. I said that already

You should never speak of what you do not know..............Let me ask you this........... Did you ever consider................

Osama was the leader of an asymmetrical military/terrorists organization hired and funded by the Saudi royal family to do their bidding................ Ever think of that?

You know squat of what you speak.........

You should never speak of what you do not know..............Let me ask you this........... Did you ever consider................

Osama was the leader of an asymmetrical military/terrorists organization hired and funded by the Saudi royal family to do their bidding................ Ever think of that?

You know squat of what you speak.........

:roll:where's the proof? Other than the fact that OBL was a Saudi, and so are many other jihadis, there's no proof that Saudi was responsible. Their nasty enough without making **** up.

And claiming that S.A. is responsible for 9/11 because of it is like claiming the US was responsible for Pearl Harbor because we had a lot of Japanese people in our country.

:roll:where's the proof? Other than the fact that OBL was a Saudi, and so are many other jihadis, there's no proof that Saudi was responsible. Their nasty enough without making **** up.

And claiming that S.A. is responsible for 9/11 because of it is like claiming the US was responsible for Pearl Harbor because we had a lot of Japanese people in our country.

"NO ITS NOT..........YES IT IS".................I don't play that game...............especially with folks who know not of what they speak............

Do have a nice life.........

"NO ITS NOT..........YES IT IS".................I don't play that game...............especially with folks who know not of what they speak............

Do have a nice life.........

You don't play the "stating what proof you think you have for wild accusations" game?

Ok. Don't get mad, then, when nobody believes a word.

You don't play the "stating what proof you think you have for wild accusations" game?

Ok. Don't get mad, then, when nobody believes a word.

Wake up there............... Speculation, conjecture, "what if"s require no proof silly.............

BTW

I gave up "mad" many years ago..........all it accomplishes is to leave one tired and feeling miserable; and in the end it matter little .......... I stopped years ago

Wake up there............... Speculation, conjecture, "what if"s require no proof silly.............

BTW

I gave up "mad" many years ago..........all it accomplishes is to leave one tired and feeling miserable; and in the end it matter little .......... I stopped years ago

But you can't just say "what if" in regards to something, especially when it's important news, and then just go "what if doesn't require proof"

What if there's a Nazi Antartic base filled with alien gear?

But you can't just say "what if" in regards to something, especially when it's important news, and then just go "what if doesn't require proof"

What if there's a Nazi Antartic base filled with alien gear?

Blow it out your ear............I told you I don't seal with silliness

Blow it out your ear............I told you I don't seal with silliness

But you see what I'm saying...

BTW

Conspiracy theorists never require proof for their conspiracy theories because they think that they already know the truth, they have the inside scoop and in their minds have a leg up on everyone else. What it is is a symptom of a pessonality disorder.

Thanks for posting that.

You're either ignorant or you're lying the Saudis did not leave until after they were vetted by the FBI and a week after the flight ban was lifted. The airspace was reopened on the 13th and they did not leave until the 20th, get educated and stay off the truthtard websites.

Last edited:

I've always felt that the assisted collapse theory was valid, because everything I know and have seen about collapsing structures argues against those buildings falling naturally.

But now we hear that the 28 pages the FBI wanted to keep in the top secret X-files may be released.

I think we will find out that the real reason those buildings collapsed so strangely is...

ALIEN GRAVITY WEAPONS! :aliens3:

I've always felt that the assisted collapse theory was valid, because everything I know and have seen about collapsing structures argues against those buildings falling naturally.

Assisted by raging infernos aided by thousands of pounds of accelerant and tons of shrapnel ripping fire proofing from the buildings support beams? Yes. Aided by magical silent explosives? Only if you're a ****tard.

But now we hear that the 28 pages the FBI wanted to keep in the top secret X-files may be released.

I think we will find out that the real reason those buildings collapsed so strangely is...

Well no, they didn't fall naturally. ****ing planes flew into them. On purpose. That's the opposite of naturally.

The jets took out many of the supporting columns and the burning jet fuel inside the towers reached 1500 F. which further weakened the remaining supports. once the the collapse started momentum and gravity did the rest. There is no conspiracy there. Ninja's didn't sneak into the towers and plant top-secret explosives.

Assisted by raging infernos aided by thousands of pounds of accelerant and tons of shrapnel ripping fire proofing from the buildings support beams? Yes. Aided by magical silent explosives? Only if you're a ****tard.

Well no, they didn't fall naturally. ****ing planes flew into them. On purpose. That's the opposite of naturally.

The jets took out many of the supporting columns and the burning jet fuel inside the towers reached 1500 F. which further weakened the remaining supports. once the the collapse started momentum and gravity did the rest. There is no conspiracy there. Ninja's didn't sneak into the towers and plant top-secret explosives.

Yep. Buildings damaged by fire, earthquake, non-demolition explosions, etc. always fall exactly like those three buildings did on 9/11. Almost straight down floor by floor. "Ninja's" notwithstanding. :roll:

I choose to believe otherwise. :shrug:

Yep. Buildings damaged by fire, earthquake, non-demolition explosions, etc. always fall exactly like those three buildings did on 9/11. Almost straight down floor by floor. "Ninja's" notwithstanding. :roll:

I choose to believe otherwise. :shrug:

The mindset of conspiracy theorists is wacky. You guys always have the inside scoop because you read something that some dude living in a studio apartment living off ramen wrote on a blog. Dude, do you know anything about inertia and gravity? When the upper floors buckled, millions of tons of debris kept pushing downward. Every floor that collapsed had had more weight to it. All of that weight is the reason why it pancaked. Get a clue. And you can "believe" whatever you want, but "belief" and reality aren't always the same.

Back
Top Bottom