• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bob Graham gets call from White House word that declassification of secret 9/11[W:49]

Re: Bob Graham gets call from White House; word that declassification of secret 9/11.

That is what I believed from the start.............I just could not find a motive...........sure lots of guesses but no clear cut motive.............May those responsible rot in hell.........

Osama bin Laden layed out the motive clearly.

And yes the majority of the plotters are dead now. A few more imprisoned.

Re: Bob Graham gets call from White House; word that declassification of secret 9/11.

Osama bin Laden layed out the motive clearly.

And yes the majority of the plotters are dead now. A few more imprisoned.

Osama ain't dead Maus, they are going to kill him one more time, when necessary. :lamo Maybe twice more. :lamo

You should never speak of what you do not know..............Let me ask you this........... Did you ever consider................

Osama was the leader of an asymmetrical military/terrorists organization hired and funded by the Saudi royal family to do their bidding................ Ever think of that?

You know squat of what you speak.........

You were correct until the "hired and funded" part....

But, hey... You KNOW this... Right?

You don't know the difference between a lie and a joke, but I already knew that.

You don't know the difference between a lie and a joke, but I already knew that.

It fits your pattern of lying about the so-called OCT.

BTW - You don't know the difference between research and regurgitating.

I'm curious as to why everybody at Shanksville could not find, could not see, could not photograph a wrecked airliner with 40+ humans onboard. Clearly that does not interest you.

I'm curious as to how, knowing that never in history has a modern steel highrise building collapsed at near free fall times from office fires, 3 such buildings did exactly that, all on the same day all in the same city block.

9-11 Research: Flight Photos

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Free Fall

https://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911nutphysics.htm

Freefall

Google is a triumph of science

I'm curious as to why everybody at Shanksville could not find, could not see, could not photograph a wrecked airliner with 40+ humans onboard. Clearly that does not interest you.

I'm curious as to how, knowing that never in history has a modern steel highrise building collapsed at near free fall times from office fires, 3 such buildings did exactly that, all on the same day all in the same city block.

9-11 Research: Flight Photos

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Free Fall

https://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911nutphysics.htm

Freefall

Google is a triumph of science

Don't bother.

I get he's not going to listen to logic, but idk

If nothing else it's good practice for debating people lol

It isn't abut not going to.

Can't.

There is no debate here.

Re: Bob Graham gets call from White House word that declassification of secret 9/11[W

Yep. Buildings damaged by fire, earthquake, non-demolition explosions, etc. always fall exactly like those three buildings did on 9/11. Almost straight down floor by floor. "Ninja's" notwithstanding. :roll:

I choose to believe otherwise. :shrug:

I choose to believe unequivocal scientific fact from the engineers and experts from the NIST as opposed to ****tards circle jerking on the Internet and calling it peer review.

Re: Bob Graham gets call from White House word that declassification of secret 9/11[W

Osama ain't dead Maus, they are going to kill him one more time, when necessary. :lamo Maybe twice more. :lamo

You're brilliant, tell us how they got his wife and kids to lie about his death?

You should never speak of what you do not know..............Let me ask you this........... Did you ever consider................

Osama was the leader of an asymmetrical military/terrorists organization hired and funded by the Saudi royal family to do their bidding................ Ever think of that?

You know squat of what you speak.........

AQ was at war with the House of Saud.

It was Leprechauns, not Ninjas, that caused 3 modern steel buildings to collapse at virtual free fall times. ;)

They didn't fall at free fall speeds, notice the twooftards had to change their meme to 'virtual' now? But you're wrong of course it was neither ninjas nor leprechauns it was in fact magical silent explosives. Brilliant!

Most likely I'm a bit more informed, and probably more studied than you on the subject of cell phones and what Betty Ong's conversation actually was.

I am an amateur radio, HAM, operator. I was scanning and listening to cell phone calls back before it became illegal. I've studied the system, and know very well it was designed for people on the ground, driving in cars or walking on streets. It was NOT designed to operate in airplanes, for a number of reasons.

In 2003 through about 2006 I used cell phones and conducted simple experiments with them from the helicopter I was flying at that time.

Further, if you were to take the time to read the transcripts of Ong's conversations, and the other flight attendants and passenger conversations, you would see that they were very strange, scripted and a bit nonsensical, all things considered. Very artificial.

Do your own thinking Henry, if you desire. And if you don't, just believe whatever the government and media tell you to believe.

Lol this one claims it wasn't her on the line, he you are not educated on this subject whatsoever because if you were you would know that cell phones can and could make calls from those altitudes successfully any claim to the contrary is a flat out lie.

Nobody has been able to prove the official story Ace, not even you.

Yes, extraordinary claims DO require extraordinary evidence, and the absurd claims made by the official story, from aviation to engineering, have no evidence to support them.

All they have to support them is an appeal to authority. Numerous senators and such involved in the 911 Commission have commented upon all the perjury brought by Pentagon witnesses. Get educated dude. You were duped in 2001, and 15 years later you still don't know it. :3oops:

The twooftard movement is dead, those ****ing morons were debunked on every point they've ever made, not one of their claims stands up to any evidence or facts, please tell us which Senator of the 911 commission claims perjury occurred?

The twooftard movement is dead, those ****ing morons were debunked on every point they've ever made, not one of their claims stands up to any evidence or facts, please tell us which Senator of the 911 commission claims perjury occurred?

With respect this is one of the few cases where HD/Thoreau got the facts right. Some Pentagon staff were less than truthful in the early stages of the investigation.

Of course this is where HD/Thoreau stops. The truth is later on the timelines were reconciled. Something HD/Thoreau blithely ignores. Intentional ignorance again.

With respect this is one of the few cases where HD/Thoreau got the facts right. Some Pentagon staff were less than truthful in the early stages of the investigation.

Of course this is where HD/Thoreau stops. The truth is later on the timelines were reconciled. Something HD/Thoreau blithely ignores. Intentional ignorance again.

He claimed perjury, who purjured themselves, which senator made the accusation and what was the subject of the alleged perjury?

Maus

I did my time in the US Army, so I know what it's capable of. You act like you're posting to a child who doesn't know any better, but you're not. I was trained that deception can work in your favor.

The 28 pages might blow somebody's mind, if it's released, but it won't blow mine. ;)

Tell StarCitizen that he's been on ignore for at least months. He won't have to type as much.

Maus

I did my time in the US Army, so I know what it's capable of. You act like you're posting to a child who doesn't know any better, but you're not. I was trained that deception can work in your favor.

The 28 pages might blow somebody's mind, if it's released, but it won't blow mine. ;)

Tell StarCitizen that he's been on ignore for at least months. He won't have to type as much.

More pablum and nonsense.

He claimed perjury, who purjured themselves, which senator made the accusation and what was the subject of the alleged perjury?

My understanding is no charges ever filed since there was no actual reason to file.

The information asked for was received.

Apparently unlike yourself Tiger, I do my own thinking. And, I do not place much value in analysis on the statements of known liars.
Really because I have seen you rely on known liars to try and push your nonsense many times.

Apparently unlike yourself Tiger, I do my own thinking. And, I do not place much value in analysis on the statements of known liars.

Yes you do....

Gage...

Steven Jones...

Alex Jones...

Bolynn....

Gordon Duff....

It's bizarre how those who lean far right tend to be susceptible to fantasy and conspiracy theories, 9/11, the Moon landings, JFK, flat earth, man roaming with dinosaurs. Utterly amazing.

It's bizarre how those who lean far right tend to be susceptible to fantasy and conspiracy theories, 9/11, the Moon landings, JFK, flat earth, man roaming with dinosaurs. Utterly amazing.

Beg to differ...

It is not a "left/right" thing to believe that which isn't real....

Stupidity knows no political leaning.

As evidenced by your VERY broad brush.

Back
Top Bottom