• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black culture

look up what people commit most crime... I guarantee its the blacks.

So, in your opinion, black crime (93% of black committed homicides have a black victim) will destroy the USA? If 20% of black males are "criminals" (most of those are jailed for non-violent, drug/property offenses) then that means that 10% of the 14% black portion of the US population (1.4%) will be able to cause the nation's demise. I will still be able to sleep well and without fear for quite a while - don't you agree?

Race, Prison, and Poverty

Black culture? Let me guess....you don't like hip hop, rap or any other kind of urban music? Guess what? Neither do I.

But I love black culture....without it, we wouldn't have Blues, Jazz, or Rock and Roll. We wouldn't have Country music either...listen to some old Jimmie Rogers....he's yodeling the Black Man's Blues.

You listen to ANY popular music from the last 100 years.....and there's Black Culture behind it.

How do you think even "White man's" country music came to be? They combined Celtic Music brought over from the UK and it got infused with the backbeat of the Blues and Spirituals of Black people.

What...if you don't mind me saying.....you are confusing is the following.

Desperate people leading desperate lives and making desperate decisions. $7.25 at McDonald's or selling Crack for hundreds of dollars a day....under the table, no less?

Don't threads like this belong in the basement?

Only the high-fructose corn syrup. The regular old Karo's is cool.

:mrgreen: Ah that's Right Liz.....but then now I guess will just have to blame it all on the WHITE sugar. :lol:

:mrgreen: Ah that's Right Liz.....but then now I guess will just have to blame it all on the WHITE sugar. :lol:

Well, they do make dark Karo's too, and it's great stuff. Lots of flavor. :)

Is Corn Syrup part of Obamacare?

Heya LOP :2wave: .....Uhm
thinking.gif
.....is that the purple stuff with the Pop rocks in it? :lol:

Well, they do make dark Karo's too, and it's great stuff. Lots of flavor. :)

Buttermilk makes great biscuits too, but I wouldn't drink it?

I... Love... Home... Made... Pecan... Pie... YUM!!! Have two pecan trees in the yard. Have to fight the dogs over them. Buggers use rocks to break them open and then use their K9 teeth to dig out the nut. Dang them...

Buttermilk makes great biscuits too, but I wouldn't drink it?

I... Love... Home... Made... Pecan... Pie... YUM!!! Have two pecan trees in the yard. Have to fight the dogs over them. Buggers use rocks to break them open and then use their K9 teeth to dig out the nut. Dang them...

Real whipping cream makes the best biscuits though. 2 cups flour, 3 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt, 1 1 /2 cups cream, mix together, knead 6-7 times, roll out into a 1/2" thick slab, cut the biscuits, dip them in butter, then bake until golden. Best southern food on the planet. :lol:

Pecan trees grow wild here. The fox squirrels bury them all over the place, and they come up everywhere. I think the squirrels here may be a little on the MR side- they forget where they bury the nuts. :lol:

Real whipping cream makes the best biscuits though. 2 cups flour, 3 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt, 1 1 /2 cups cream, mix together, knead 6-7 times, roll out into a 1/2" thick slab, cut the biscuits, dip them in butter, then bake until golden. Best southern food on the planet. :lol:

Pecan trees grow wild here. The fox squirrels bury them all over the place, and they come up everywhere. I think the squirrels here may be a little on the MR side- they forget where they bury the nuts. :lol:

Ya know a "real homemade biscuit" makin' female is worth her weight in gold around here. Men can make biscuits, and I'm one that can, and does (I make mine in a dutch oven), but a biscuit made by a real southern girl just tastes different... better, for some reason. Of course, that may just be me. A "Real Homemade" Southern Biscuit doesn't need any butter, or molasses, or anything other than enough time to enjoy it in peace and quiet.

Thanks for the recipe. I'll try it.

Edit. Pecan trees grow wild here too. The dogs ran off all the squirrels.

You people are getting off topic here.

...now...are we talking about BLACK biscuits?

You people are getting off topic here.

...now...are we talking about BLACK biscuits?

No. we're talking about whatever we like, because the thread subject was just not really good for any type of constructive dialogue. Biscuits, Karo syrup, and pecan pies are. ;)

No. we're talking about whatever we like, because the thread subject was just not really good for any type of constructive dialogue. Biscuits, Karo syrup, and pecan pies are. ;)

But what about basketball.....we be around Larry Bird turf. :2razz:

lefunny.net-funny-jokes-funny-quotes-funny-animals-funny-pictures-Favim.com-586261.jpg

Black culture? Let me guess....you don't like hip hop, rap or any other kind of urban music? Guess what? Neither do I.

But I love black culture....without it, we wouldn't have Blues, Jazz, or Rock and Roll. We wouldn't have Country music either...listen to some old Jimmie Rogers....he's yodeling the Black Man's Blues.

You listen to ANY popular music from the last 100 years.....and there's Black Culture behind it.

How do you think even "White man's" country music came to be? They combined Celtic Music brought over from the UK and it got infused with the backbeat of the Blues and Spirituals of Black people.

What...if you don't mind me saying.....you are confusing is the following.

Desperate people leading desperate lives and making desperate decisions. $7.25 at McDonald's or selling Crack for hundreds of dollars a day....under the table, no less?

for a Steelers fan, you're all right...

Women doing the Charleston to hot jazz is sure to destroy our moral fiber.

and BBQ ribs and corn muffins also.

Back
Top Bottom