• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black culture

of coarse not race is never a factor when it is Black on White crime but it is always racial when it is White on Black crime

Yeah I think the OP was a POE but the POE seems to have fished out a like-minded friend at least.

We shall see in week one, with NO. Many huge games. PA at overrated WAS, Cin at Chi, Bal at Den to name a few
Falcons. With the addition of Steven Jackson... full package of a team.

This year it's orange, or orange on black.
[B]I[/B] thought everybody likes to wear black. :lol:

funny-funny-jokes-22213488-1280-960.jpg

look up what people commit most crime... I guarantee its the blacks.

It's the Urban poor ... which happened to be mainly black due to certain socio-economic causes.

But what about basketball.....we be around Larry Bird turf. :2razz:

lefunny.net-funny-jokes-funny-quotes-funny-animals-funny-pictures-Favim.com-586261.jpg

Is that Clinton's Midnight Basketball Program? :lol:

The Black Culture is not one homogenous entity so it shouldn't be described in such a broad brush fasion.

There are highly educated black Americans and lots of strong black families out there that love their children and want whats best for them, and that includes a good education.

A better description would be " chronically dependent Americans" and right now they run the gambit of racial diversity.

Our low life Politicians are currently trying to flood the Nation with low skilled and low educated illegals from South of the Border.

Inner city areas get allot of attention because of the exponential increase in violence but I refuse to accept that as the black culture.

of coarse not race is never a factor when it is Black on White crime but it is always racial when it is White on Black crime

What are you trying to say?

I thought it was gonna be those, "damn Arabs," that were going to be our downfall. Or was it the commies? Liberals perhaps?

Sure is hard to keep up these days.

red, yellow, black, white, brown...it is going to be the STUPID culture that brings us down.

Idiocracy here we come.

I thought it was gonna be those, "damn Arabs," that were going to be our downfall. Or was it the commies? Liberals perhaps?

Sure is hard to keep up these days.

You see Colbert Report last night? It was great. They had this segment on a small Kentucky Appalachian town of less than 400 people who are pretty backwoods. They all know everything about everyone there. Check out what they did. Pretty fascinating if you ask me being that they didn't tow the predictable line:

[video]http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/428601/august-14-2013/people-who-are-destroying-america---johnny-cummings[/video]

I've no idea how to embed the video from comedy central here so a link it is.

You see Colbert Report last night? It was great. They had this segment on a small Kentucky Appalachian town of less than 400 people who are pretty backwoods. They all know everything about everyone there. Check out what they did. Pretty fascinating if you ask me being that they didn't tow the predictable line:

[video]http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/428601/august-14-2013/people-who-are-destroying-america---johnny-cummings[/video]

I've no idea how to embed the video from comedy central here so a link it is.

Was that the town with the gay mayor bit?

Will be the demise of the usa

The problem is many people have a misunderstanding on what black culture is. Sure, there are things going on within the black community that everyone abhors but that doesn't represent black culture, at least to me.

Real whipping cream makes the best biscuits though. 2 cups flour, 3 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt, 1 1 /2 cups cream, mix together, knead 6-7 times, roll out into a 1/2" thick slab, cut the biscuits, dip them in butter, then bake until golden. Best southern food on the planet. :lol:

Pecan trees grow wild here. The fox squirrels bury them all over the place, and they come up everywhere. I think the squirrels here may be a little on the MR side- they forget where they bury the nuts. :lol:

how hot is the oven, using that recipe? [/real question]

be mindful, we don't want to blacken those biscuits, that would ruin the meal [/snark while stormfront is apparently experiencing difficulty causing its denizens to display their ignorant hate elsewhere]

Back
Top Bottom