• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden whispers repeatedly during ‘really creepy’ Q&A

Yeah, idk about the avatar…
I found some that may be of interest as a replacement.
If not, that is okay.
They are all small enough.

AB1.png AB2.JPG AB3.jpg

That third one seems a bit off center.

"Let me speak carefully and slowly for you" is an insult, not 'creepy'. It's a way of saying "let me break this down for you".

If only we had unique observations like "When you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small" and “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

I'll take neither, please.
We live in a highly imperfect world.

When you bring the previous president into every conversation about the present president, that's a case of TDS. And Hillary Clinton (AKA Hillary Von Pant Suit) absolutely attempted to subvert the 2016 election with that Russian Collusion hoax.
TDS is defending the worst President in American history out of some warped sense of loyalty. Pointing out blatant hypocrisy is always fair game, and you best get used to it because it is highly unlikely that Biden will do anything over the next four years that Trump did not do the same but ten times worse. He really covered the entire gambit of corruption, graft, lunacy, and divisiveness. And yet your lot will predictably pretend it didn’t happen, act like Trump was absolved of things he wasn’t, or invent more conspiracy nonsense to make yourselves feel better.

We live in a highly imperfect world.

TDS is defending the worst President in American history out of some warped sense of loyalty. Pointing out blatant hypocrisy is always fair game, and you best get used to it because it is highly unlikely that Biden will do anything over the next four years that Trump did not do the same but ten times worse. He really covered the entire gambit of corruption, graft, lunacy, and divisiveness. And yet your lot will predictably pretend it didn’t happen, act like Trump was absolved of things he wasn’t, or invent more conspiracy nonsense to make yourselves feel better.

No TDS is hating the previous president with a passion solely because he bruised your ego by coming along as a political novice and defeating the most politically connected woman on the planet. As for worst president in history, you are just not being intellectually honest. For being a political novice, Trump accomplished most of what he promised and set out to do and put this country in a very good place economically at least until the pandemic hit. Trump is not anywhere close to the worst. Jimmy Carter was the most incompetent president in my lifetime, Clinton was the most crooked, even more so then Nixon who in my opinion was the second worse in my lifetime. Obama became tyrannical in his second term, and Biden probably needs assistance going to the bathroom.

I commented about this in another thread. He’s a freaking disaster

No TDS is hating the previous president with a passion solely because he bruised your ego by coming along as a political novice and defeating the most politically connected woman on the planet. As for worst president in history, you are just not being intellectually honest. For being a political novice, Trump accomplished most of what he promised and set out to do and put this country in a very good place economically at least until the pandemic hit. Trump is not anywhere close to the worst. Jimmy Carter was the most incompetent president in my lifetime, Clinton was the most crooked, even more so then Nixon who in my opinion was the second worse in my lifetime. Obama became tyrannical in his second term, and Biden probably needs assistance going to the bathroom.
You are just proving me right. Complete delusional drivel.

I’ll take weird and/or “smart ass”whispering over demented raving and treason any day of the week.

Or Democrats could have nominated someone who is a little competent. They had tons of options, and for some reason they picked this washed up mess.

You are just proving me right. Complete delusional drivel.
No, actually you are proving me right. The TDS is very noticeable. You are obsessed with Trump at a greater level then you think I am.

Or Democrats could have nominated someone who is a little competent. They had tons of options, and for some reason they picked this washed up mess.
He’s competent enough, and it shows in his approval rating as well as in what he’s accomplishing. Much better than Bernie or Warren would have been, in the unlikely event either would even have won.

So, I say this was an arrogant, smart ass response.

What say you?
Damn... times like this I really miss Trump. Trump could really craft an arrogant, smart ass response.

MAGA!

No, actually you are proving me right. The TDS is very noticeable. You are obsessed with Trump at a greater level then you think I am.
If that were true you would have ignored my post instead of getting all butt hurt and going on for posts and paragraphs about how great the Dear Leader was and how awful every Dem ever in history was.

Real issues are going on and right on cue the wingers push out this garbage

What say you?
I think he answered questions that had obvious answers with a stage whisper...a little sarcastic. Nothing to get upset about. Now, if he starts whispering Person Man Woman TV Camera, it might be time to be concerned.

His throat clearing is beyond the pale. His focus on policy, disconcerting. When did presidents start doing THAT?

Thank you for bringing us the most gripping and incredible news…

By the way, speaking of creepy, the dictator you want agreed his own daughter was a hot piece of ass and that if he wasn’t his daughter, he’d be dating her.

Food for thought.
Wow, straight to the whataboutism. Maybe you shouldnt join a discussion if you cant stick to the topic. The topic, by the way, is Bidens disturbing behavior.

Then you should enjoy this.

If I were Trump, which I am not, I could craft an arrogant, smart ass response.

You are off the hook, and have a MAGA.

It's funny that Biden kicked Trump's ass.

Biden getting ready to meet Borris Johnson's wife. ⬇️

Last edited:

What say you?

Yup, it sure was.
You gotta a problem with that, Trumper?

81zWy2.gif

You're all AIRBORNE and yet Biden being a smartass for ten seconds makes you cry tears of white hot rage?

yeet-funny.gif

Back
Top Bottom