• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden whispers repeatedly during ‘really creepy’ Q&A

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
President Biden on Thursday repeatedly whispered to reporters during an impromptu press conference at the White House — drawing bemused social media speculation and jokes about the “really creepy” exchanges.

On three separate occasions, Biden hunched over his lectern in the White House East Room and forcefully whispered to reporters.

So, I say this was an arrogant, smart ass response.

What say you?

What say you?

Thank you for bringing us the most gripping and incredible news…

By the way, speaking of creepy, the dictator you want agreed his own daughter was a hot piece of ass and that if he wasn’t his daughter, he’d be dating her.

Food for thought.

What say you?
He was adding (awkward) humor. Some people aren't good at it, but it wasn't really that bad.

I do think that President Biden may just have Asperger's. He seems to exhibit some of the tendencies. Since the diagnosis itself is very new compared to our President, it definitely could have easily been not noticed.

By the way, speaking of creepy, the dictator you want agreed his own daughter was a hot piece of ass and that if he wasn’t his daughter, he’d be dating her.
Not really a valid comparison.
The dictator you celebrate who is into weirdly touching and sniffing hair may be a more relative one, but far more creepy than what you find to be an inappropriate compliment.

What say you?
I say it was idiotic.
Has he or his mouth piece explained it yet?

And how did your avatar get like that?

I’ll take weird and/or “smart ass”whispering over demented raving and treason any day of the week.

You will take anything as long as the president in question has a "D" in front of his name on the ballot, huh?

President Biden shows more signs of Aspergers than "serious cognitive decline".
I disagree. However if it's Aspergers, is a serious enough case that he should not be president.

Because you are gullible and easily manipulated.
You should check yourself.
The thread is "Biden whispers repeatedly during ‘really creepy’ Q&A"
Not "DopeyJoeIsSenile".
See the difference?

Food for thought.

Yeah, after the past 5 years, and to this day, the lefts obsession with everything Trump did, or said, it’s time to focus on your whispering idiot.

Maybe he was just trying to bum a smoke?
Asking a woman her phone number?

Food for thought.
Speaking lessons from Joe paying off.

You will take anything as long as the president in question has a "D" in front of his name on the ballot, huh?
What evidence do you have of that? No Dem POTUS has ever tried to subvert a legitimate election. Meanwhile, here conservatives are complaining about whispering while ignoring if not defending far worse from “Rs” for blatantly cultist reasons, so really your sass is appropriately directed at the mirror, or at least your pals.

But I’ve found delusional projection is a favorite Trumpist tool.

What evidence do you have of that? No Dem POTUS has ever tried to subvert a legitimate election. Meanwhile, here conservatives are complaining about whispering so really your sass is appropriately directed at the mirror, or at least your pals.

When you bring the previous president into every conversation about the present president, that's a case of TDS. And Hillary Clinton (AKA Hillary Von Pant Suit) absolutely attempted to subvert the 2016 election with that Russian Collusion hoax.

Back
Top Bottom