• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden targets Trump's legacy with first-day executive actions

I was a high school senior in the late 90s.

I know, just joking with the literal interpretation of your first words in the post.. "I agree with you fully. As a senior (late 90s)",

I know, just joking with the literal interpretation of your first words in the post.. "I agree with you fully. As a senior (late 90s)",
I get it; "senior" should have technically been capitalized and "in the" added to (late 90s).

Biden did more in 24 hours to control the dreaded Corona virus than Trump did in 10 months. Had Biden been president back in February the death count in this country would be less than 100k. And the economy would not have suffered nearly as much.

The steaming dog pile this man has to clean up is just astounding.

The NASDAQ and S&P are, in fact, the economy.

No, really they are not. There is actually very little connection between the two.

The markets often move in very counter intuitive ways compared to how the economy is going.

Nothing substantive on the pandemic? Interesting.

What is your definition of "substantive" if what President Biden did does not count? One of them was to speed up vaccine shipments from both Pfizer and Moderna, which is predecessor refused to do.

Biden did more in 24 hours to control the dreaded Corona virus than Trump did in 10 months. Had Biden been president back in February the death count in this country would be less than 100k. And the economy would not have suffered nearly as much.

The steaming dog pile this man has to clean up is just astounding.

Revealing that before anything he has done has yet had time to even effect the Corona virus let alone control it, you are convinced beyond any doubt that it will.

What is your definition of "substantive" if what President Biden did does not count? One of them was to speed up vaccine shipments from both Pfizer and Moderna, which is predecessor refused to do.

Trump already did that. Biden simply claims he can do more.

Nope, that came today. I was commenting on yesterday's EO's. Evidently Biden is listening.

Nope, that came today. I was commenting on yesterday's EO. Evidently Biden is listening.

President Biden had planned to do it today. What he did yesterday had to be done first because it was more for all people who work for the government than national park visitors.

That's unity growing.
lol
So yeah, there was no distribution plan and it was a major failure of the vaccine program. Biden is attempting to fix that. It's nice having a President who takes the pandemic seriously.

The vaccine got to the states.

The states ****ed it up.

Your still a great team player.

What a pathetically inadequate post. There's nothing "touchy feely" about having clean air to breathe and clean water to drink and play in. Or would you prefer a return to killer smogs, polluted rivers and unregulated dumping of toxic waste like Trump wanted?

It a useless pact that only people like you could love.

Void.

Damn, ain't wasting no time trying to undo Trump's damage.
The good news is that the majority of the Damage Trump did was done via Executive Order which means it can be undone by executive order as well.

The vaccine got to the states.

The states ****ed it up.

Your still a great team player.
Yeah, it's almost like we needed a comprehensive plan from funding to distribution in order to effectively combat the pandemic. Who would have thought? Certainly not Trump.

Yeah, it's almost like we needed a comprehensive plan from funding to distribution in order to effectively combat the pandemic. Who would have thought? Certainly not Trump.

You had liberal assholes like Coumo for instance who said that he didn't want anything to do with the federal handling of the Vaccine due to Trump. Then he begs for money to distribute the vaccine.

He's a big mouth liberal who people like yourself wet your undies while adoring him.

Stop lying.

Has any state claimed to not have the funds to administer the vaccine?

You might find "Biden team fears rocky transition may have revealed only ‘tip of the iceberg’" interesting.

It appears that Mr. Trump's parting gift to the nation was a legacy of officials who have absolutely no intention of cooperating with the legally elected government.
I did find it interesting that the outgoing Trump Admin placed stumbling blocks in Biden's path. But Biden is firing those put in by Trump to halt progress.

You had liberal assholes like Coumo for instance who said that he didn't want anything to do with the federal handling of the Vaccine due to Trump. Then he begs for money to distribute the vaccine.

He's a big mouth liberal who people like yourself wet your undies while adoring him.

Stop lying.
“The Trump administration is rolling out the vaccination plan and I believe it's flawed. I believe it learns nothing from the past,” he explained. “They're basically going to have the private providers do it and that's going to leave out all sorts of communities that were left out the first time when COVID ravaged them.”

Cuomo then said he believed President-elect Biden would implement a plan that would be more inclusive, science-driven and apolitical.

“'Listen to the science' is the exact opposite of Trump, but you have two months and we can't let this vaccination plan go forward the way the Trump administration is designing it,” he said. “Because Biden can't undo it two months later, we'll be in the midst of it."

Oh would you look at that. Cumo didn't say that "he didn't want anything to do with the federal handling of the Vaccine", he was concerned that Trump's specific plan was flawed. And it was, as we saw because the distribution ended up being completely ****ed.

So stop lying.

The flag of the United Vilayats of America after the inauguration of the Caliph Abu Senile al Bidoni

EsQEHlDWMAM760j

Damn, ain't wasting no time trying to undo Trump's damage.

Good.
I thought that was the whole point.
I know it is why he got my vote.

Oh would you look at that. Cumo didn't say that "he didn't want anything to do with the federal handling of the Vaccine", he was concerned that Trump's specific plan was flawed. And it was, as we saw because the distribution ended up being completely ****ed.

So stop lying.

The vaccine got there within 3 weeks of the goal.

It's a miracle that we got one in 9 months.

Then we have people like yourself who thrive in pettiness.

The vaccine got there within 3 weeks of the goal.

It's a miracle that we got one in 9 months.

Then we have people like yourself who thrive in pettiness.
We threw enough federal dollars at it, money always makes the wheels turn faster. And then the distribution was ****ed because Trump couldn't be bothered to put together a plan. Now Biden is putting together a plan. So sorry you're pissed off that Biden is fixing Trump's incompetence.

Back
Top Bottom