• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden targets Trump's legacy with first-day executive actions

We threw enough federal dollars at it, money always makes the wheels turn faster. And then the distribution was ****ed because Trump couldn't be bothered to put together a plan. Now Biden is putting together a plan. So sorry you're pissed off that Biden is fixing Trump's incompetence.

Yeah... I heard about this plan. :rolleyes:

The vaccines got there within a reasonable time, and the individual states ****ed up the distribution.

If Trump dictated how the vaccine was to be distributed, people like you would have called him a dictator anyways. It's how dishonest and petty people roll.

Yeah... I heard about this plan. :rolleyes:

The vaccines got there within a reasonable time, and the individual states ****ed up the distribution.

If Trump dictated how the vaccine was to be distributed, people like you would have called him a dictator anyways. It's how dishonest and petty people roll.
Yeah, that's why there needed to be a comprehensive plan from funding to distribution. Trump ****ed up, he made a half-assed plan, and as most half-assed plans do, it fell apart. It's too bad, but Trump never really did anything with any amount of competence anyway, so we shouldn't be surprised by his bungling of the pandemic response.

Yeah, that's why there needed to be a comprehensive plan from funding to distribution. Trump ****ed up, he made a half-assed plan, and as most half-assed plans do, it fell apart. It's too bad, but Trump never really did anything with any amount of competence anyway, so we shouldn't be surprised by his bungling of the pandemic response.

But the vaccine got there didn't it?

All you got to offer is idiotic blather of the leftist talking points.

But the vaccine got there didn't it?

All you got to offer is idiotic blather of the leftist talking points.
Didn't quite get to the people, yeah?
Sorry you're seemingly upset that Biden is cleaning up Trump's mess. But you can keep trying to make excuses and deflections for Trump's incompetence if you like, lol.

Didn't quite get to the people, yeah?
Sorry you're seemingly upset that Biden is cleaning up Trump's mess. But you can keep trying to make excuses and deflections for Trump's incompetence if you like, lol.

Why do you lie?

I don't care what Biden does, and I didn't care what Trump did either.

Biden is a ass clown followed by worshippers like yourself.

Why do you lie?

I don't care what Biden does, and I didn't care what Trump did either.

Biden is a ass clown followed by worshippers like yourself.
lol
I'm not lying. Biden is making plans for distribution and Trump had no plans for distribution. The distribution was ****ed up, it wasn't working, now Biden is left with a mess from Trump to clean up. That's not a lie, that's just reality. Sorry it's an inconvenience to you.

lol
I'm not lying. Biden is making plans for distribution and Trump had no plans for distribution. The distribution was ****ed up, it wasn't working, now Biden is left with a mess from Trump to clean up. That's not a lie, that's just reality. Sorry it's an inconvenience to you.

Stilling chasing me like a class 5 clinger?

The vaccine team got with each state Governor and came up with a distribution plan.

There wasn't any press about the governors complaining about the allotted amount of vaccines.

The states got their vaccines and some of them used politics instead of age to distribute them.

A corn farmer governor in West Virginia came in a number one in the nation getting the shots to the people, while a actual doctor governor here in Virginia totally ****ed up the distribution and we are ranked 48th?

The vaccine team got with each state Governor and came up with a distribution plan.

There wasn't any press about the governors complaining about the allotted amount of vaccines.

The states got their vaccines and some of them used politics instead of age to distribute them.

A corn farmer governor in West Virginia came in a number one in the nation getting the shots to the people, while a actual doctor governor here in Virginia totally ****ed up the distribution and we are ranked 48th?
Yeah, I guess there should have been a competent distribution plan from the start, huh? Too bad we didn't have one, now Biden has to clean up the mess.

Yeah... you need to read my post again... You went off half cocked.
You can apologize at your leisure.
You might want to go back and read post 40. 41 , before you jumped in.

Roadvirus said:
And would it also be nice to see those large corps send jobs overseas to avoid paying the jacked-up tax rate?
IF they could do that.. they would now..

Why don;t they? Do you think its because they would rather pay taxes?

and you might have missed post #73
so you seemed to miss a good pert of the conversation
as you said " You can apologize at your leisure. "
Have a nice afternoon

lol
I'm not lying. Biden is making plans for distribution and Trump had no plans for distribution.

Trumps plan is producing over one million doses administered a day

The distribution was ****ed up, it wasn't working, now Biden is left with a mess from Trump to clean up. That's not a lie, that's just reality. Sorry it's an inconvenience to you.

Bidens GOAL is 100 million doses in the first 100 days. He would need to slow down the plan put in place by Trump to only hit 100 million.

Bidens GOAL is 100 million doses in the first 100 days. He would need to slow down the plan put in place by Trump to only hit 100 million.

Was that the same “plan” that was supposed to be supported by Trump’s non-existent reserve stockpile of vaccines? Don’t be a dope. Trump threw random numbers into the ether and did nothing to reach them.

US Surgeon General Jerome Adams this morning defended the Trump administration's failure to deliver on its goal of vaccinating 20 million people by the end of 2020.
"The last 72 hours, we saw 1.5 million first shots reported. If you extrapolate that out and many people are extrapolating numbers, that is 500,000 a day," he said.
The US Surgeon General said he wanted the American people to "have hope" that the vaccines are "being delivered are translated more and more into shots."

So just FYI, 500,000<1,000,000
lol

So just FYI, 500,000<1,000,000
lol

Thats from January 4th. I believe it was Jan 18th that we for the first time we hit a million doses. AND demonstrates in just two weeks, Trumps plan doubled the # of doses being administered.

Thats from January 4th. I believe it was Jan 18th that we for the first time we hit a million doses. AND demonstrates in just two weeks, Trumps plan doubled the # of doses being administered.
Yeah, by emptying out the stores, and then short changing the States when they thought they'd be getting additional vaccines in the second round of deliveries.

If I want intelligent discussion, I usually talk to a third grader. Certainly not gonna get it here.

That's only because third graders are so much smarter than you.
They are better at telling fact from fiction...

You wouldn’t know a fact from an act.

You might want to go back and read post 40. 41 , before you jumped in.

IF they could do that.. they would now..

Why don;t they? Do you think its because they would rather pay taxes?

and you might have missed post #73
so you seemed to miss a good pert of the conversation
as you said " You can apologize at your leisure. "
Have a nice afternoon
Yep..I read post 40 and 41. and 73.
And thats why I responded to road virus.

Pointing out.. the if companies really had the desire to leave the us for lower corporate taxes... they would have already..
And so why don;t they leave? Because you (roadvirus) think its because they would rather pay taxes?

In other words there are reasons that corporations stay in america.. rather than simply taxes.

Then you go off halfcocked on me.

You need to apologize ...
Have a nice evening.. and you can work on two apologies.

Revealing that before anything he has done has yet had time to even effect the Corona virus let alone control it, you are convinced beyond any doubt that it will.

Yes indeed I am 100% convinced that Biden's first day implements on controlling the virus will definitely help. It's a goddam shame your president had his thumb up his ass for 10 straight months. 400,000 dead Americans. To you and yours, take a bow.

no press? really:
Governors bitterly accused the Trump administration Friday of deceiving the states about the amount of COVID-19 vaccine they can expect to receive as they ramp up vaccinations for senior citizens and others. But the government attributed the anger to confusion and misguided expectations on the part of the states. ...

You are so amusing.
Trump trampled all over the Constitution. And you applauded him (banning Bump stocks)
He wanted to do more to trample the Constitution and you applauded him. (forcing states to Open up. Forcing schools to open despite states rights.
He trampled all over free speech (the media being an "enemy of the STATE")
He separated innocent children from their parents and made them live in fear and squalor..

And he violated fair and legal elections.. with lies and then with trying to stop a free and fair and constitutional election.

There is no deprogramming the Trumpers. They are programmed with an alternate reality.. that doesn;t care about logic, or facts or truth.
We can only hope to marginalize them and stop the spread of Trumpers.

You are so amusing.
Trump trampled all over the Constitution.

And you applauded him (banning Bump stocks)
LOL, that’s the best example you can come up with?
jaeger19 said:
He wanted to do more to trample the Constitution and you applauded him. (forcing states to Open up. Forcing schools to open despite states rights.
And which states did he “force” to open up or schools to open?
jaeger19 said:
He trampled all over free speech (the media being an "enemy of the STATE”)
When the media becomes a propaganda organ that stifles the rights of certain individuals it IS an enemy of the state.
jaeger19 said:
He separated innocent children from their parents and made them live in fear and squalor..
You mean using Obama’s cages?
jaeger said:
And he violated fair and legal elections.. with lies and then with trying to stop a free and fair and constitutional election.
Bullshit
jaeger19 said:
There is no deprogramming the Trumpers. They are programmed with an alternate reality.. that doesn;t care about logic, or facts or truth.
We can only hope to marginalize them and stop the spread of Trumpers.
Given that the list you’ve recited is virtually identical to that spewed by other LWs I’d suggest the programming is a lot close to you than you think.

Yep..I read post 40 and 41. and 73.
And thats why I responded to road virus.

Pointing out.. the if companies really had the desire to leave the us for lower corporate taxes... they would have already..
And so why don;t they leave? Because you (roadvirus) think its because they would rather pay taxes?

In other words there are reasons that corporations stay in america.. rather than simply taxes.

Then you go off halfcocked on me.

You need to apologize ...
Have a nice evening.. and you can work on two apologies.

NO I don't and I won't , I didn't go off on you I have no idea what you are thinking.
I made the statement that the there is 65% of corp.making over a Million dollars in US profits and not paying ONE CENT in FIT
and, well leaving the US would mean they would have to start paying for some of the programs that are supplied to them by the Fed, government , Employee training and so on.
and I also pointed out the fact that moving out of the US means laying off people , and when a large corp does that it cuts their consumer base , and usually turns those people against that corp, because they lost their jobs, and then they sometime badmouth that corp. and in the end their sales go down.
and before the Trump tax cut there were already 42% of all corps making over a million dollars in US profits not paying ONE CENT in US FIT and after that rate went up to 65%
that was basically my point it wasn't anything else.
IF any corp in the US is making Millions and Billions in US Profits and using things ( programs and Infrastructure ) that are paid for by the Fed, Income Tax they should be required to pay a MIN. income tax because they use these things to help make their US Profits
Have a nice evening

Calling Trump's accomplishments as damage is idiotic and partisan hackery. I guess you've decided you ain't much of a unity guy, so we know where you stand.
Mad that your insurrection failed? Boo-hoo.

Yes indeed I am 100% convinced that Biden's first day implements on controlling the virus will definitely help. It's a goddam shame your president had his thumb up his ass for 10 straight months. 400,000 dead Americans. To you and yours, take a bow.

Here would of been a good place to string together a few words to present an argument as to why you believe so.

Back
Top Bottom