• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden says he’s ‘the most qualified person in the country’ to be president

Your opinion of Obama has no bearing upon the ramifications of the Trump-GOP corporate tax cuts.

Higher Taxes and massive regulations is what Obama did for 8 years.
That is why he could not manage One full year of annual 3 % GDP.In fact,Obama
had 2 or more quarters of Negative GDP.
We the People favor a Milton Freidman approach or - Free to choose -.
Not some Big Brother Santa Claus Obama approach.
Look at the city's that have been going downhill for the past 50 years.
ALL Run by Democrats.Tax cuts work.Especially those for corporations.
A Lot of money was sitting off shore when Obama was in office.Because he
didn't understand how a Profit Motive works.Just a Marxist motive.

Your opinion of Obama has no bearing upon the ramifications of the Trump-GOP corporate tax cuts.
Cutting corporate taxes was a very smart thing to do. When the government slaps a $500 more taxes on a new F150 truck who pays the tax. Not Ford its the guy that buys a F150. I'd rather have the more auto workers working and paying income taxes than Ford selling fewer trucks around the country and world. Also a huge amount of money earned overseas was brought back into the country as a result of the lower taxes. The bottom line is corporations don't pay taxes the people that buy their stuff pays corporate taxes.

Cutting corporate taxes was a very smart thing to do. When the government slaps a $500 more taxes on a new F150 truck who pays the tax. Not Ford its the guy that buys a F150. I'd rather have the more auto workers working and paying income taxes than Ford selling fewer trucks around the country and world. Also a huge amount of money earned overseas was brought back into the country as a result of the lower taxes.

You dont get steady jobs from poor homeless people? Gee. Me either.....

“I’ll be as straight with you as I can,” Biden said, according to accounts from CNN and local media. “ I think I’m the most qualified person in the country to be president. The issues that we face as a country today are the issues that have been in my wheelhouse, that I’ve worked on my whole life.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...60ce2a8148f_story.html?utm_term=.4293c670ed4f

There's that middle management language Democrats subscribe to. Biden thinks he's applying for a job as an assistant manager at a clothing store. "Qualified?!"

Not saying i want him to run but based on general logical requirements one might want on a resume for a candidate who are all the other people more qualified?
What he said is actually pretty sound even if one doesn't agree with it. For eligible people he is pretty qualified. :shrug:

With president though we have learned that doesnt matter much to people.... "qualifications"

1. I think that the Republicans could make a big deal of his plagiarism.

a. Even though it was three decades ago, the Democrats have often said that bad behavior (especially in the sexual arena) should have no statute of limitations.
b. Isn't plagiarism an indication of one's character?

2. I was loath to mention it in my other post, for some discussion forums might not allow it. I recently read about an ordinary person who on a social media platform mentioned that a current Senator had a reputation in high school for being quite obnoxious. That ordinary person claimed that his post was soon deleted.

Have a nice day.
Biden on multiple occasions has blamed the truck driver who ran over his wife and kid and killed them as being drunk. The trooper at the scene says the driver was not drunk and not at fault. Biden’s wife drove out in front of the semi and got T bones it was a tragedy but the truck driver wasn’t at fault.

To prove what a fraud and incompetent boob the guy is { also mean }
he just said last night in an address to the Lantos Foundation this :
" Our leadership is giving license,giving license to this Prejudice. "
He was specifically talking about Anti-Semitism and its sudden rise.
As if Trump had ANYTHING whatever to do with that.It was His Boss { Obama }
who sat in Reverend Jeremiah Wright's Trinity Baptist Church for 20 years.
Wright being close friends to fellow Chicago resident Louis Farrahkan.
A Picture of Obama standing,smiling next to Farrahkan surfaced a few weeks ago.
No mention was ever made of Obama and Farrahkan,but that he did go to Farrahkans
Million Man March.Obama openly snubbed Benjamin Netantahu the last time he arrived in
D.C. in Obama's 2nd term.It was also reported that Obama used funds from our
State Dept. { taxpayer } some $ 350,ooo which ended up in OneVoice,ostensibly to help
Israeli-Palestinian negotiations but wound-up instead building a voter database and training
activists and hooking-up with an Obama political consulting firm to run Anti-Netanyahu
campaigns.The Senate Permanent Select Committee on Investigations concluded in
a staff report.This was in the summer of 2016.
Where was Honest Joe during all that Anti-Netantahu Obama hijinks.
Biden is a toadie shill.Nothing more.

Is that the angle some right wing media outlets have decided to take? Talk about Obama for ten minutes and then stutter, "So Biden bad,"?

Higher Taxes and massive regulations is what Obama did for 8 years.
That is why he could not manage One full year of annual 3 % GDP.In fact,Obama
had 2 or more quarters of Negative GDP.
We the People favor a Milton Freidman approach or - Free to choose -.
Not some Big Brother Santa Claus Obama approach.
Look at the city's that have been going downhill for the past 50 years.
ALL Run by Democrats.Tax cuts work.Especially those for corporations.
A Lot of money was sitting off shore when Obama was in office.Because he
didn't understand how a Profit Motive works.Just a Marxist motive.

Part of the economic stimulus package supported by Obama and passed by Congress was in the form of tax cuts.

But, Obama is a Democrat, and Democrats always raise taxes, therefore, he must have raised taxes.

Right?

I would suggest that Biden is right about his qualifications. The question then becomes about other factors like energy, physical stamina, energy, drive and the ability to do a very taxing job and still be doing it six years from now.

Yep, the US voters deserve a choice between two old, white, male, gaffe prone POTUS candidates that want to duke it out behind the HS gym instead of debate because diversity is super important (except when winning really counts). ;)

Part of the economic stimulus package supported by Obama and passed by Congress was in the form of tax cuts.

But, Obama is a Democrat, and Democrats always raise taxes, therefore, he must have raised taxes.

Right?

We need more federal tax cuts and deficit stimulus spending because there is no hope for change to MAGA. ;)

“I’ll be as straight with you as I can,” Biden said, according to accounts from CNN and local media. “ I think I’m the most qualified person in the country to be president. The issues that we face as a country today are the issues that have been in my wheelhouse, that I’ve worked on my whole life.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...60ce2a8148f_story.html?utm_term=.4293c670ed4f

There's that middle management language Democrats subscribe to. Biden thinks he's applying for a job as an assistant manager at a clothing store. "Qualified?!"

Reduced to its simplest, Biden's argument is that since he played a major part in screwing up the country, he is the most qualified to fix it.

Thinking like that gets you presidents like Carter and Trump.

Back
Top Bottom