• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden: "MAGA crowd" is "most extreme" political group in U.S. history

MAGA losers are the biggest threat to the country right now.

The MAGA crowd are literally fascists. Only people who cannot read, disagree

MAGA losers are the biggest threat to the country right now.
That's such an understatement. It makes it sound like they're no worse than 'the biggest threat' at a lot of times. In fact, it's a lot more than 'right now'.

President Biden on Wednesday said the "MAGA crowd is really the most extreme political organization that's existed in American history," while speculating on how conservative state legislatures could respond to a potential Supreme Court ruling that would drastically curtail abortion access.

Why it matters: Biden, answering questions from reporters on a recent Politico leak of draft opinion indicating the Supreme Court has voted to overturn Roe v. Wade, suggested the draft goes against Supreme Court precedent that established a right to privacy.

What he said: "This is about a lot more than abortion," Biden said before asking what "the next things that are going to be attacked" might be.

• "What happens if you have states change the law saying that children who are LGBTQ can't be in classrooms with other children. Is that legit under the way the decision is written?"
snip
1651785893026.png

There was another person back in the thirties promising the people of a certain country wonderful things in the name of the people themselves. By the time he was finished, so were his people and millions of others.

The road the gop is heading down is not democracy. Sadly I fear we will have to learn by experience.
Don't you mean the Dems????...the road the Dems want to take us down leads to authoritarians and fascism....starting with Senile Joe's "censorship panel he wants to put that Kook woman in charge of.

Republican equals freedom, liberty and equality....Dem equals authoritarianism, fascism, loss of freedoms and racial divisiveness.

The political left in this country is racist, decisive and authoritarian in its vary nature

Don't you mean the Dems????...the road the Dems want to take us down leads to authoritarians and fascism....starting with Senile Joe's "censorship panel he wants to put that Kook woman in charge of.

No, Dems don't. You are clearly a person who has 'drunk the right-wing propaganda kool-aid' and it's made you delusional.

Look at you even sputtering to parrot the propaganda to even form a sentence - "Senile Joe" - he's not - "Kook woman" - she's not. You have been conned to view limiting basic misinformation as "authoritarianism and fascism". So limiting lies that kill people on Covid, you call fascism. You're unable to think, in my opinion.

Republican equals freedom, liberty and equality....Dem equals authoritarianism, fascism, loss of freedoms and racial divisiveness.

No, Republican propaganda CHANTS the words freedom and liberty as a propaganda technique, and here you are parroting those also. The word equality for Republicans is about like calling Wall Street people who aren't interested in money. Pretty much the opposite. Republicans are utterly dedicated to inequality in critical ways, from record economic inequality to giving whites more political power than others.

The political left in this country is racist, decisive and authoritarian in its vary nature

You're sputtering idiocy, trying to parrot the gibberish you're fed. It's ugly to watch - you use words, you make sentences, but they're idiotic.

Because of your conditioning, you won't be able to understand my post other than "there goes a liberal attacking a right-winger" and not listening to the correct message. People who have been indoctrinated and conned like you have essentially never benefit from just being told you have - cult people aren't fixed by telling them "hey, you're in a cult, why don't you change those views". It take a more major de-programming.

No, Dems don't. You are clearly a person who has 'drunk the right-wing propaganda kool-aid' and it's made you delusional.

Look at you even sputtering to parrot the propaganda to even form a sentence - "Senile Joe" - he's not - "Kook woman" - she's not. You have been conned to view limiting basic misinformation as "authoritarianism and fascism". So limiting lies that kill people on Covid, you call fascism. You're unable to think, in my opinion.

No, Republican propaganda CHANTS the words freedom and liberty as a propaganda technique, and here you are parroting those also. The word equality for Republicans is about like calling Wall Street people who aren't interested in money. Pretty much the opposite. Republicans are utterly dedicated to inequality in critical ways, from record economic inequality to giving whites more political power than others.

You're sputtering idiocy, trying to parrot the gibberish you're fed. It's ugly to watch - you use words, you make sentences, but they're idiotic.

Because of your conditioning, you won't be able to understand my post other than "there goes a liberal attacking a right-winger" and not listening to the correct message. People who have been indoctrinated and conned like you have essentially never benefit from just being told you have - cult people aren't fixed by telling them "hey, you're in a cult, why don't you change those views". It take a more major de-programming.
Boy you're really worked up poor thing!

Yes......Joe Biden is a senile dumbass and Harris is KOOK. .....an incompetent one at that.

And the political left is authoritarian in nature and becomes even more so the farther left you get till you get to fascist controlling progressives who pretty much want to shove there perverse world view down everyone elses throats.

Yes......Joe Biden is a senile dumbass and Harris is KOOK. .....an incompetent one at that.

And the political left is authoritarian in nature and becomes even more so the farther left you get till you get to fascist controlling progressives who pretty much want to shove there perverse world view down everyone elses throats.
Hey, the cultist can't hear and repeated his cult dogma. As I said.

Fascism is right wing. Trump is a fascist. When you go far enough left, you get your guns back.....

Your view of perversion is the thing you want to enforce, which is authoritarian. LOL!!! What you think is perverse should not control my life and my choices

And that's why the right is banning books and words and wanting nothing to do with teaching about slavery. We on the left are so racist the republican party is ninety five percent white. Louisiana now wants to make abortion murder. Yeah, we on the left are the authoritarians.

Funny coming from a political party who can't even define what a woman is. Let's face it, the Democrats are much more radical than Republicans right now. A Republican of today is a Democrat 30 years ago. Hell, former President Clinton is not really a Democrat any more.

And that's why the right is banning books and words and wanting nothing to do with teaching about slavery. We on the left are so racist the republican party is ninety five percent white. Louisiana now wants to make abortion murder. Yeah, we on the left are the authoritarians.
Yes you are....and cant seem to realize it

So pass a law. Suddenly, dems are afraid of democracy. Go figure.
Nice try trump fan. What the Democrats want is law and order. The Republican's are so corrupt right now I don't think they're in their right mind, most of them.

Dems are against the FRW manipulation of our Democracy. I suspect you already understand that.
He does. He's gleefully trolling us. We know what to do with MAGA members who do that, don't we :)

Trumpers are pretty screwed up, but no, they aren't the most radical in history
LOL they tried to kill our democracy and now they're attacking women and gays. What more do they have to do to earn your "radical" label?

There was another person back in the thirties promising the people of a certain country wonderful things in the name of the people themselves. By the time he was finished, so were his people and millions of others.

The road the gop is heading down is not democracy. Sadly I fear we will have to learn by experience.
You and I see the same things happening. The Germans of the 1930's thought Hitler was just another leader with an ego. We know what happened after that. Think it can't happen here? The attack on gays - the attack on minorities, attacking the free press - it's actually happening right now.

Biden: "MAGA crowd" is "most extreme" political group in U.S. history​

Once again, President Biden is truthful. Here's the Trump Maga Party chanting Hang Mike Pence and Hail Trump.

well one would have to consider the Confederacy in that I would think........

Back
Top Bottom