• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden: "MAGA crowd" is "most extreme" political group in U.S. history

Cute, since the idiot left literally spent 5 years burning rioting and looting cities across the country but by golly...6 Jan!!!!

How are you measuring that? Did they storm the capitol and threaten to kill the VP?

Just about all of them murdered numerous people.

Many of them set off bombs in multiple cities.

So yes, they were substantially more violent— and lethal— than the January 6 losers.

Talk about keep up, perhaps you should review Article 4 and the Supremacy Clause.

Try making an actual point. Be sure to link it to what I've said in this thread and cite Supreme Court precedent supporting your argument.

And by the way, the Supremacy Clause is the fundamental basis for my original comment about which you're complaining.

Talk about keep up, perhaps you should review Article 4 and the Supremacy Clause.
So when the court changes, Heller will be respected as much as Roe.

Alito is not respecting a state law (arrived at from one of the worst states for fair elections), he is disrespecting stare decisis, and thus the Constitution.

Just about all of them murdered numerous people.

Many of them set off bombs in multiple cities.

So yes, they were substantially more violent— and lethal— than the January 6 losers.
So that means not all of them. For you to conclude "substantially more violent -- and lethal" without any specifics doesn't substantiate your opinion.

So that means not all of them. For you to conclude "substantially more violent -- and lethal" without any specifics doesn't substantiate your opinion.

You grasping at straws doesn’t change the facts about said groups’ actions.

Setting bombs across multiple American cities is WAY worse than anything that happened on January 6.

You grasping at straws doesn’t change the facts about said groups’ actions.

Setting bombs across multiple American cities is WAY worse than anything that happened on January 6.
How many of them set bombs?

How many of them set bombs?

All of them except the Red Shirts(because the technology for doing so wasn’t readily available) and the NOI enforcers(because they stick to shooting people).

So pass a law. Suddenly, dems are afraid of democracy. Go figure.
Constitutional protections are not a matter of democracy. They are the complete opposite.

Constitutional protections are not a matter of democracy. They are the complete opposite.

Indeed, which is exactly why they shouldn't be made up out of whole cloth.

He’s right. You hate that. Too bad.

MAGAt’s deserve to be scorned and excluded from our society.
How’s that working for you? Probably not any better than it’s going to work for the “great uniter“ of the country, Ol’ Joe Biden.

All of them except the Red Shirts(because the technology for doing so wasn’t readily available) and the NOI enforcers(because they stick to shooting people).
You're wrong. You know you can look this stuff up, right?

Weather Underground: bombs, no murder; Fruit of Islam: no bombs, no murder; Red Shirts (19th century): no bombs, no murder; The Base (2018): no bombs, no murder.

Black Liberation Army and KKK: bombs, murder, etc.

Note: there were bombs in 1900. The Base is a recent hate group. How it differs from any of the other white nationalist groups, I don't know. The KKK and various white nationalist groups are alive and well and living within MAGA. Biden is right.

How’s that working for you? Probably not any better than it’s going to work for the “great uniter“ of the country, Ol’ Joe Biden.
Seeing as I voted for Biden, it’s worked out well for me.

Thanks for asking. ;)

You're wrong. You know you can look this stuff up, right?

Weather Underground: bombs, no murder; Fruit of Islam: no bombs, no murder; Red Shirts (19th century): no bombs, no murder; The Base (2018): no bombs, no murder.

Black Liberation Army and KKK: bombs, murder, etc.

Note: there were bombs in 1900. The Base is a recent hate group. How it differs from any of the other white nationalist groups, I don't know. The KKK and various white nationalist groups are alive and well and living within MAGA. Biden is right.

Congrats, you’ve managed to desperately downplay the atrocities of numerous terrorist groups because you can’t bear to face the fact Biden’s claim is flat out wrong .

No, modern bomb making techniques were not around in 1900.

The Weather Underground literally set off bombs across the country, including blowing themselves to bits on at least one occasion.

The NOI’s enforcers killed Malcom X, to name just ONE example, which makes that claim wrong as well.

As usual, you lot are so desperate to excuse every last hair brained claim he makes (because you are so terrified that having to face reality will hurt his re-election chances) that the facts are happily ignored.

Congrats, you’ve managed to desperately downplay the atrocities of numerous terrorist groups because you can’t bear to face the fact Biden’s claim is flat out wrong .

No, modern bomb making techniques were not around in 1900.

The Weather Underground literally set off bombs across the country, including blowing themselves to bits on at least one occasion.

The NOI’s enforcers killed Malcom X, to name just ONE example, which makes that claim wrong as well.

As usual, you lot are so desperate to excuse every last hair brained claim he makes (because you are so terrified that having to face reality will hurt his re-election chances) that the facts are happily ignored.
Nothing modern was around in 1900.
I said the WU used bombs. They didn't kill anybody.
One member of the NOI was charged and convicted of killing Malcolm X. 2 others were recently exonerated.

MAGA is woven throughout our system. I don't really care if you agree with my opinion.

Nothing modern was around in 1900.
I said the WU used bombs. They didn't kill anybody.
One member of the NOI was charged and convicted of killing Malcolm X. 2 others were recently exonerated.

MAGA is woven throughout our system. I don't really care if you agree with my opinion.

Yes, they did. And setting off bombs across multiple American cities is WAY worse than anything that happened on January 6th.

Anyone who thinks the Nation of Islam’s higher ups didn’t know and approve of the plan to take out Malcom X is deluded.

Your desperation is palpable.

Yes, they did. And setting off bombs across multiple American cities is WAY worse than anything that happened on January 6th.

Anyone who thinks the Nation of Islam’s higher ups didn’t know and approve of the plan to take out Malcom X is deluded.

Your desperation is palpable.
Meh. I think attempting to overthrow an election by storming the capitol and threatening the VP is kinda bad. Your mileage may differ.

Meh. I think attempting to overthrow an election by storming the capitol and threatening the VP is kinda bad. Your mileage may differ.

Literally terrorism is WAY worse than “threats”. It being “kinda bad” doesn’t change the fact that it isn’t even remotely in the same ballpark.

tshade, your argument isn't much use if you don't actually make the argument for the groups you claim are more radical. Your post is nothing more than "Nuh uh".
Nuh-uh is enough for me. I am hoping someone would give me a simple challenge like, "name one that is more radical"...............

Literally terrorism is WAY worse than “threats”. It being “kinda bad” doesn’t change the fact that it isn’t even remotely in the same ballpark.
Opinion noted. I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom