• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden has destroyed us

Biden IS a puppet. He was awarded the title of president. He did Nothing in all his years in government. It's the SHADOW Government running the government. His recent trip to the United Nations meeting with all the rest of the NWO members. After all, the head quarters of the NWO is in NYC. And another head quarters in recent years. In DC down the street from the WH. Their agenda is just about complete One World Government. All former presidents both parties were members working towards the final agenda.
Hmmm! Partisan opinion rant. Although, if you had supporting evidence and facts.

I stopped reading right there LMAO
If people want psts to be taken seriously then they shouldn't be started of with tinfoil hat lies and false narratives. I didn't think anybody was still pushing or believe the retardation about the pipeline narratives. I mean in the world of politics where there is always legit gripes why make up stuff and go with the most nonsensical and dishoenst.
😂 🍿

I mean you have to give them credit for sticking to a story-line. I mean
a) the pipeline was not even built yet.
b) it was going to funnel Canadian crude to refineries and then back.
3) the only oil/gas that the US would've gotten from this pipeline is whatever leaked out.

But yeah, that is why gas has gone up.

I mean you have to give them credit for sticking to a story-line. I mean
a) the pipeline was not even built yet.
b) it was going to funnel Canadian crude to refineries and then back.
3) the only oil/gas that the US would've gotten from this pipeline is whatever leaked out.

But yeah, that is why gas has gone up.
Yeah its hilarious

I learned in 10th grade civics, in 1993, that the idea of the US president having any "real" impact on the price of gas/oil .. a global commodity traded in futures is pure fantasy

somehow many people and news orgs didnt get this lesson

Lol...funny post ^

This whole thread is nonsense. The OP dumps this thread here showing how little he understands about what's really going on and then runs and leaves the trumpies on this board to take over. Sad.

I knew Biden's policies would be destructive but am shocked how quickly he has managed to create one shit show after another out of pretty much everything he and his administration has touched here and abroad.

Ruined pipeline families. Made us dependent on foreign oil. Shut down and killed businesses, ruining many American families forever. Fell going up the stairs of AF1 (exhibits little control of his physical abilities). Created and maintains a human disaster on our southern border, while vacationing at home. Gave away ridiculously expensive embassy and air bases in Afghanistan, then got 13 troops killed. Left American security to the Taliban. Abandoned Americans behind enemy lines. Allowed the reinstatement of a terrorist organization. Has not visited the human disaster he has created at the border, nor has the "VP" that he assigned to the job. Both failures. How much worse can it get? It's not even been a year. Will we be stripped of our guns and overrun by China (by invitation?). How much worse can it possibly get?

Yes. Resistance is futile. Assimilate or be mocked repeatedly, and laughed at mercilessly.

Ruined pipeline families. Made us dependent on foreign oil. Shut down and killed businesses, ruining many American families forever. Fell going up the stairs of AF1 (exhibits little control of his physical abilities). Created and maintains a human disaster on our southern border, while vacationing at home. Gave away ridiculously expensive embassy and air bases in Afghanistan, then got 13 troops killed. Left American security to the Taliban. Abandoned Americans behind enemy lines. Allowed the reinstatement of a terrorist organization. Has not visited the human disaster he has created at the border, nor has the "VP" that he assigned to the job. Both failures. How much worse can it get? It's not even been a year. Will we be stripped of our guns and overrun by China (by invitation?). How much worse can it possibly get?
If your life has been personally destroyed by Joe Biden, let us know your story.

FWIW, I'm good.

Last edited:
Created and maintains a human disaster on our southern border, while vacationing at home.

Hypocrite. How many times did Trump go golfing during the pandemic?? How many times did Trump go golfing during his Presidency? Be consistent in your outrage, or your opinion means dick.

I knew Biden's policies would be destructive but am shocked how quickly he has managed to create one shit show after another out of pretty much everything he and his administration has touched here and abroad.
I think of Biden as a waste treatment operator in high gear, cleaning up trumps shit. It ain't pretty but needs to be done

"I'm not supposed to..." "I'll get in trouble..." "They've given me a list..."

See the OP.

How hard do you think it would be to put together a list of Trump saying similar things? Was he a puppet?

Besides the fact that you snipped and used small part of my statement...you ignored this part: "and for the benefit of their donors...especially, in the case of Congressional Republicans, for their globalist donors. Some of those Elites were mentioned in the article: Amash, Hurd...and you can add Flake and others. There are still Elites remaining, though...McConnell, Burr and others."...you are wrong. Trump doesn't do anything politically for his own benefit. He doesn't GET any benefit...no power...no money...and certainly not millions from donors and lobbyists like those Elite politicians do.

So no...Trump is NOT a a political Elite.
download.jpg

51401475743_3904cb89ea_b.jpg

Show us the evidence he's a puppet. Show us the evidence America went from great to ruined in just 9 short months. You won't because you know you made it up. You're hysterical your boy lost so you're grasping at anything you can.
The entire Afghani pull out was a debacle, from the ground up all the way to the DoD. Heads should roll, ultimately Biden is CIC and he is receiving a bashing, rightly so, and he knows it himself. There was no way this was going to end well after Doha June 2020. We now negotiate with likes of the Taliban and NK's crazy Kim.

I will not make excuses for Biden on the pull out, but 2024 is a long time in politics. He can and i suspect will recover. He will need a couple foreign policy success to counter this misstep.

If republicans make good on their promise not to increase the debt limit, they will get smashed in 2022. I think their just bluffing, but who knows. Crashing the government is not a good way to get re-elected. Neither is taking away constitutionally legal abortion rights. Your not doing so well right now.
Career politicians only care for one thing, the next election cycle.

I did agree with Trump 2016 on Congressional term limits. After he won Trump never mentioned the words "Congressional Term Limits" again. Can't bite the hand that feeds you.🙄

LOL, moronic right wing nonsense. You people have no credibility

I find the mentality shown in the OP to be nuts. It's so far from a rational view that it seems to me to be like cult indoctrination. I expect the poster is sincere, and feels a great sense of menace and loss for the country, but it's like feeling the country is destroyed by Balrogs occupying it. If he sees Balrogs, there's nothing much to discuss with those who don't.

It seems to me to show a complete lack of understanding of nearly anything of our country, the more rational issues. I could list 50 important issues now on the table, and none are in his post and I assume he doesn't care about those. It's sad that there is so much indoctrination of false stories misleading people. We have a democracy, but is supposed to be some common values holding it up. There are few.
The primary common value used to be truth. What the heck happened to that?

If republicans make good on their promise not to increase the debt limit, they will get smashed in 2022. I think their just bluffing, but who knows. Crashing the government is not a good way to get re-elected. Neither is taking away constitutionally legal abortion rights. Your not doing so well right now.
It looks like abortion rights will be rolled back in many, if not most Trumpist controlled states. Yet they're not publicizing it, they're actually being silent and down playing it. They know it's a loser with middle class women. It will help the Democrats in the long run...

Great OP... Tip of the iceberg though. It's almost as if he is trying to destroy America. Even many dems are sick of Biden. Many who voted for him are having buyer's remorse. I'd call it Biden remorse.
But of course all we hear in defense of Biden from the left is "Trump was impolite". Worst defense ever!

The primary common value used to be truth. What the heck happened to that?

I'm not sure it's ever been that much of a value. For example, remember how the explosion on the Maine was used to justify war with Spain over 100 years ago? It was a useful pretense. No one actually knew whether Spain was involved, but people were happy to use it. Though we've never had a pathological liar like trump in power, and Republicans have IMO set a new record for supporting lies.

Back
Top Bottom