• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden has destroyed us

augustus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Ruined pipeline families. Made us dependent on foreign oil. Shut down and killed businesses, ruining many American families forever. Fell going up the stairs of AF1 (exhibits little control of his physical abilities). Created and maintains a human disaster on our southern border, while vacationing at home. Gave away ridiculously expensive embassy and air bases in Afghanistan, then got 13 troops killed. Left American security to the Taliban. Abandoned Americans behind enemy lines. Allowed the reinstatement of a terrorist organization. Has not visited the human disaster he has created at the border, nor has the "VP" that he assigned to the job. Both failures. How much worse can it get? It's not even been a year. Will we be stripped of our guns and overrun by China (by invitation?). How much worse can it possibly get?

Ruined pipeline families. Made us dependent on foreign oil. Shut down and killed businesses, ruining many American families forever. Fell going up the stairs of AF1 (exhibits little control of his physical abilities). Created and maintains a human disaster on our southern border, while vacationing at home. Gave away ridiculously expensive embassy and air bases in Afghanistan, then got 13 troops killed. Left American security to the Taliban. Abandoned Americans behind enemy lines. Allowed the reinstatement of a terrorist organization. Has not visited the human disaster he has created at the border, nor has the "VP" that he assigned to the job. Both failures. How much worse can it get? It's not even been a year. Will we be stripped of our guns and overrun by China (by invitation?). How much worse can it possibly get?
That oil in that pipeline was not earmarked for the American market or even North American markets.

Sir, this is an Arby's.

It could be worse, Trump could have won.

I find the mentality shown in the OP to be nuts. It's so far from a rational view that it seems to me to be like cult indoctrination. I expect the poster is sincere, and feels a great sense of menace and loss for the country, but it's like feeling the country is destroyed by Balrogs occupying it. If he sees Balrogs, there's nothing much to discuss with those who don't.

It seems to me to show a complete lack of understanding of nearly anything of our country, the more rational issues. I could list 50 important issues now on the table, and none are in his post and I assume he doesn't care about those. It's sad that there is so much indoctrination of false stories misleading people. We have a democracy, but is supposed to be some common values holding it up. There are few.

Yo
You do realize it was Trump crowing over the agreement in Doha last summer? It was Trump's people who decided to negotiate with the Taliban.

I find the mentality shown in the OP to be nuts. It's so far from a rational view that it seems to me to be like cult indoctrination. I expect the poster is sincere, and feels a great sense of menace and loss for the country, but it's like feeling the country is destroyed by Balrogs occupying it. If he sees Balrogs, there's nothing much to discuss with those who don't.

It seems to me to show a complete lack of understanding of nearly anything of our country, the more rational issues. I could list 50 important issues now on the table, and none are in his post and I assume he doesn't care about those. It's sad that there is so much indoctrination of false stories misleading people. We have a democracy, but is supposed to be some common values holding it up. There are few.

HISTORY

< Ken Burns Says U.S. Has 3 Viruses: COVID-19, White Supremacy And Misinformation

January 19, 2021
https://www.npr.org/transcripts/958189841
Jan 19, 2021 — Transcript. NOEL KING, HOST: Ken Burns has spent his career documenting U.S. history. But the catastrophes of the Trump era, ...

Settle down. There is no evidence he has put the country into a spiral. You're a hate filled Republican and will fabricate all variety of lies to ridicule him.

Your trump defeat syndrome is taking some time to subside. Valium and a good lie down always helps.

"Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar Akhund born 1968) is an Afghan militant who was co-founder of the Taliban in Afghanistan. He was the deputy of Mullah Mohammed Omar, who nicknamed him 'Baradar', which means 'brother', or Mullah Brother. Baradar was captured in Pakistan by a team of Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officers in February 2010 and was released on 24 October 2018 at the request of the United States. Since his release he played an increasingly influential role within the Afghan Taliban movement..."

.pdf page 19 :

1629205593417.jpeg

1629205629317.jpeg

51401475743_3904cb89ea_b.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, amazing how effective he's been in only 9 short months! He was able to turn an amazing, prospering country of 250 years into a dystopian hellscape so quickly!

How can someone you guys swear is senile and incompetent do that much in 9 months? You're being theatrical and ridiculous.

1632297383074.png

Wow, amazing how effective he's been in only 9 short months! He was able to turn an amazing, prospering country of 250 years into a dystopian hellscape so quickly!

How can someone you guys swear is senile and incompetent do that much in 9 months? You're being theatrical and ridiculous.
Biden is the puppet. The figurehead. He didn't do anything.

The people who pulled his strings have done it all...and they've done it very quickly because they know they are running on borrowed time. Nov. 2022 is the end of their run.

The people who pulled his strings have done it all...and they've done it very quickly because they know they are running on borrowed time. Nov. 2022 is the end of their run.
Show us the evidence he's a puppet. Show us the evidence America went from great to ruined in just 9 short months. You won't because you know you made it up. You're hysterical your boy lost so you're grasping at anything you can.

"I'm not supposed to..." "I'll get in trouble..." "They've given me a list..."

See the OP.
Not evidence of either thing. You're being hysterical. I'm sure the same day the next time a republican is inaugurated you'll immediately start talking about how great the economy is and how well America has recovered.

Created and maintains a human disaster on our southern border, while vacationing at home.
FOX this morning reports that while a few Haitian ladies and gentlemen have been flown back to their homeland (even though most of them left it after a disastrous earthquake some time ago and have been living in other countries), other Haitians under the bridge have been put on buses and sent to various cities. They have agreed to report to government offices within an agreed period in order to process their request to stay in this country.

I assume that the mainstream media have declined to report this.

Not evidence of either thing. ~snipped the personal attack...again~
Only a puppet does what others tell him to do. The "Leader of the Free World" would make his own decisions.

Look. I expect you to give up the pretense of engaging in discussion and just go with the personal attacks from now on, so I'll just cut to the chase.

You are dismissed.

If republicans make good on their promise not to increase the debt limit, they will get smashed in 2022. I think their just bluffing, but who knows. Crashing the government is not a good way to get re-elected. Neither is taking away constitutionally legal abortion rights. Your not doing so well right now.

If republicans make good on their promise not to increase the debt limit, they will get smashed in 2022. I think their just bluffing, but who knows. Crashing the government is not a good way to get re-elected. Neither is taking away constitutionally legal abortion rights. Your not doing so well right now.
You don't expect McConnell and his buddies to do anything good for the GOP or the American people, do you? They are Elites...just like their Democratic counterparts...Schumer, Pelosi, etc.

And if that's not clear enough for you, I'll state again...for about the thousandth time...I'm not a Party animal.

In any case, your typical deflection tactics haven't gone unnoticed.

You are dismissed.

Try watching an alternate news source for 3 days, get back to us.

You don't expect McConnell and his buddies to do anything good for the GOP or the American people, do you? They are Elites.>
Is Trump also an "Elite"?

Only a puppet does what others tell him to do. The "Leader of the Free World" would make his own decisions.

Look. I expect you to give up the pretense of engaging in discussion and just go with the personal attacks from now on, so I'll just cut to the chase.

You are dismissed.
You're not engaging in a discussion, you're hurling wild conspiracy theories you refuse to support.

Good morning, augustus!

Thank you for your amusing rant. It's always nice when I can start off my morning with a chuckle.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Sounds like you have up on America.
Where are you moving to?

Back
Top Bottom