• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden has destroyed us

*read thread, gets alarmed*

*look around and sees country is not destroyed*

*realizes thread is incredibly hyperbolic*
To be fair, they probably heard some AM radio clown repeating the same crap.

Ambiguous question. Define what YOU think "Elite" is.
You tell us. You're the one who introduced the term "Elite" into the thread in post# 20. Define the term you introduced into the thread, as 'you' understand it's definition, or YOU ARE DISMISSED!

Ruined pipeline families. Made us dependent on foreign oil. Shut down and killed businesses, ruining many American families forever. Fell going up the stairs of AF1 (exhibits little control of his physical abilities). Created and maintains a human disaster on our southern border, while vacationing at home. Gave away ridiculously expensive embassy and air bases in Afghanistan, then got 13 troops killed. Left American security to the Taliban. Abandoned Americans behind enemy lines. Allowed the reinstatement of a terrorist organization. Has not visited the human disaster he has created at the border, nor has the "VP" that he assigned to the job. Both failures. How much worse can it get? It's not even been a year. Will we be stripped of our guns and overrun by China (by invitation?). How much worse can it possibly get?
Did Biden just say 'Hold My Beer'? Or 'Watch This!' ;)

Ruined pipeline families. Made us dependent on foreign oil. Shut down and killed businesses, ruining many American families forever. Fell going up the stairs of AF1 (exhibits little control of his physical abilities). Created and maintains a human disaster on our southern border, while vacationing at home. Gave away ridiculously expensive embassy and air bases in Afghanistan, then got 13 troops killed. Left American security to the Taliban. Abandoned Americans behind enemy lines. Allowed the reinstatement of a terrorist organization. Has not visited the human disaster he has created at the border, nor has the "VP" that he assigned to the job. Both failures. How much worse can it get? It's not even been a year. Will we be stripped of our guns and overrun by China (by invitation?). How much worse can it possibly get?
White grievance does smell exceptionally good in the morning.

White grievance does smell exceptionally good in the morning.
On the other hand, your race card is stinking up the joint.

"He (Trump} has been reclaiming the word “elite” with an almost vengeful pride. Having vanquished his opponents at the polls, having slammed the “elites” as corrupt, incompetent and out of touch, Trump now has bestowed upon himself, as well as his most fervent supporters, the mantle of “elite” as if it were a spoil of war. “You know what?” he said last year in Arizona. “I think we’re the elites.” In recent months, this approach has ramped up markedly. “Why are they elite?” he said in Minnesota. “I have a much better apartment than they do. I’m smarter than they are. I’m richer than they are. I became president, and they didn’t. And I’m representing the greatest, smartest, most loyal, best people on earth—the deplorables.” He and his voters are now the elite, the new elite, “the super-elite,” Trump said in South Carolina. “Just remember that,” he said in West Virginia toward the end of the summer. “You are the elite. They’re not the elite.”

Who knew President Biden was omnipotent…

From #3 in your link above in 'your' own words. "Those Elites are Party members who are running things for their own benefit....." <<< That defines Trump to a "T" So by 'your' own posted words, Trump is, by 'your' words, an "Elite."
Besides the fact that you snipped and used small part of my statement...you ignored this part: "and for the benefit of their donors...especially, in the case of Congressional Republicans, for their globalist donors. Some of those Elites were mentioned in the article: Amash, Hurd...and you can add Flake and others. There are still Elites remaining, though...McConnell, Burr and others."...you are wrong. Trump doesn't do anything politically for his own benefit. He doesn't GET any benefit...no power...no money...and certainly not millions from donors and lobbyists like those Elite politicians do.

So no...Trump is NOT a a political Elite.

Yawn....another yabadabadaba thread.

"He (Trump} has been reclaiming the word “elite” with an almost vengeful pride. Having vanquished his opponents at the polls, having slammed the “elites” as corrupt, incompetent and out of touch, Trump now has bestowed upon himself, as well as his most fervent supporters, the mantle of “elite” as if it were a spoil of war. “You know what?” he said last year in Arizona. “I think we’re the elites.” In recent months, this approach has ramped up markedly. “Why are they elite?” he said in Minnesota. “I have a much better apartment than they do. I’m smarter than they are. I’m richer than they are. I became president, and they didn’t. And I’m representing the greatest, smartest, most loyal, best people on earth—the deplorables.” He and his voters are now the elite, the new elite, “the super-elite,” Trump said in South Carolina. “Just remember that,” he said in West Virginia toward the end of the summer. “You are the elite. They’re not the elite.”

shrug...he's using his own definition of the word. That's irrelevant.

Biden IS a puppet. He was awarded the title of president. He did Nothing in all his years in government. It's the SHADOW Government running the government. His recent trip to the United Nations meeting with all the rest of the NWO members. After all, the head quarters of the NWO is in NYC. And another head quarters in recent years. In DC down the street from the WH. Their agenda is just about complete One World Government. All former presidents both parties were members working towards the final agenda.

Trump doesn't do anything politically for his own benefit.>>> Obviously you have either forgotten Trump willfully lied to the American populace about the severity of the COVID pandemic, or you are in denial about that lie Trump put forth "for his own benefit." ( politically )

Biden IS a puppet. He was awarded the title of president. He did Nothing in all his years in government. It's the SHADOW Government running the government. His recent trip to the United Nations meeting with all the rest of the NWO members. After all, the head quarters of the NWO is in NYC. And another head quarters in recent years. In DC down the street from the WH. Their agenda is just about complete One World Government. All former presidents both parties were members working towards the final agenda.

Conspiracy theories is a few floors down, look into it.

From #3 in your link above in 'your' own words. "Those Elites are Party members who are running things for their own benefit....." <<< That defines Trump to a "T" So by 'your' own posted words, Trump is, by 'your' words, an "Elite."
Consistency is not a Right Wing strong suit.

Lol...funny post ^

Do any of you know how to judge whether an elected official has done NOTHING. Are you all mad or just ignorant. Go look up his record. You might not like what he did. But he did far more than NOTHING.

Mother of God....were we ever more ignorant in the history of the country given the relative ease with which we could actually avoid ignorance compared to the tools citizens had in the 19th and even 20th centuries.

For the record, we send elected officials to the Congress either cobble or TO VOTE on legislation and to be Committee members on various Congressional committees. Even VP's no longer do nothing though it was the most useless position in DC for many decades. You want to know what a Senator or Congressman has done? Go look up his House or Senate voting record.

Last edited:
Biden is the puppet. The figurehead. He didn't do anything.

The people who pulled his strings have done it all...and they've done it very quickly because they know they are running on borrowed time. Nov. 2022 is the end of their run.
Unhinged, much?

The "flavor" is vanilla, AKA "reactionaries in the grip of white supremacy," swallowing any inclination for rational comportment.
Does this senior U.S. Senator Jim Risch (ranking commiittee member) believe his own BS as he figuratively pisses all over himself in front of the camera?

No, the White House did not 'silence' Biden with a mute 'button'​

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/09/15

Claim: “It’s been widely reported that somebody has the ability to push the button and cut off his sound and stop him from speaking. Who is that person?”
Claimed by: James E. Risch
Fact check by The Washington Post: Four Pinocchios

There is no difference between what the poster I quoted is attempting to do in this thread than what the senator was doing...

No One Pushed ‘Button’ to Prevent Biden from SpeakingBy Robert Farley

Posted on September 15, 2021
"There was nothing unusual about the end of a routine press “pool spray” before a private meeting between fire officials and President Joe Biden in Idaho. But conservatives have falsely claimed the video shows someone cut off Biden’s microphone, for fear he was veering off-script.

At a Sept. 14 hearing on the Afghanistan withdrawal, Sen. Jim Risch furthered that false narrative. The Idaho Republican demanded to know who “pushes the button” to cut off the president, and alleged that it shows Biden’s presidency is nothing more than “a puppeteer act” in which his speech — and perhaps his decisions — are controlled by others in the White House. The White House video feed of an event with fire officials discussing wildfires in the West did end while Biden was speaking, but the entire event was never intended to be public. The press-covered portion ended as scheduled.

Let’s walk through what happened that day. ....
But the White House video feed picked up a bit more, as Biden addressed Geissler, saying, “Can I ask you a question?”
“Of course,” Geissler replied. Biden then began, “One of the things that I’ve been working on, with some others, is …” That’s where the video feed cuts off. The Republican National Committee, the New York Post and other conservative voices suggested suspicious intent was behind the video ending, despite the public schedule indicating there would only be a pool spray at the beginning of the event. Raw footage posted by the Washington Post Fact Checker shows the camera veering away as Biden made his comment, and then briefly shows a small group of reporters filing out of the room..."

So.... aren't we readers actually left here to speculate about the acuity of the poster who prompted my response, here?

Back
Top Bottom