• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beck responds to "good Muslim" Rauf interview with mockery and lies

Don't change the topic of this thread. You asked me to for an example of MM making up crap, and I used this thread as an example.

If you want to start another "Media Matters attacks Glenn Beck" thread, be my guest. It will fit just fine with the dozens of others posted on this forum.

More lies from the terrorcrats glen beck is a trur american hero who fights for truth and liberty and your all jealous of his brilliants.

obvious_troll.jpg

That's what I thought, you have NOTHING but your bias. How about this, is Media Matters making this up?

Beck falsely claims Imam Rauf's wife said "all Americans hate Muslims" | Media Matters for America

In fact, Khan said that she's seeing "hate of Muslims" in America
Khan: "It's not even Islamophobia, it's beyond Islamophobia. It's hate of Muslims." On the August 22 edition of ABC's This Week, anchor Christiane Amanpour hosted Khan for a discussion of the Park51 project. Toward the end of the conversation (11:31 in the video), Amanpour asked Khan, "Is America Islamophobic? Are you concerned about the long-term relationship between American Muslims and the rest of society here?" Khan replied:

Damn Glenn, you big fatty fatty fatso liar. She didn't say all!

Think Progress (indistinguishable from MM) put out a video highlighting what it called "Tea Party Racism." That video featured four snippets of people saying purportedly racist things.

The first guy not only had his statement taken out of context, but he was married to a black woman and was there at the rally with his multiracial family.

The second guy was a liberal activist who was part of the "Crash the Tea Party" movement which went to Tea Party events and said racist things in order to stir the pot. He was ejected from the event shortly after arriving.

The third guy's clip wasn't even remotely racist.

The fourth guy's clip was from an immigration rally in 2006. Not sure how that relates to the Tea Party.

» Think Progress Caught Using Liberal-Manufactured Signs From ‘Crash the Tea Party’ as Evidence of Tea Party Racism - Big Government

Two outright lies and two blatant distortions in a 50 second span. Pretty impressive.
I do remember the guy who wanted to crashed the tea party, I am not sure how Big Government makes the connection to him other that it was convenient for Breitbart to do so. That guy is a teacher from here in Oregon, I'm not sure he ever left the state.

I've seen the full video of the guy they "kicked out" who professed to be a racist. I could be wrong, but it looked to me as it was a poor acting job by the folks at Big Governmet. I wouldn't put it past them to such a think. Shirley Sherrod anyone?

I also find it strange that Big Government doesn't link to the ThinkProgress blog posting.

Don't change the topic of this thread. You asked me to for an example of MM making up crap, and I used this thread as an example.

If you want to start another "Media Matters attacks Glenn Beck" thread, be my guest. It will fit just fine with the dozens of others posted on this forum.
Excuse me, you've made MM the topic, but as usual you have NOTHING to offer. Thanks for playing.

In fact, Khan said that she's seeing "hate of Muslims" in America
Khan: "It's not even Islamophobia, it's beyond Islamophobia. It's hate of Muslims." On the August 22 edition of ABC's This Week, anchor Christiane Amanpour hosted Khan for a discussion of the Park51 project. Toward the end of the conversation (11:31 in the video), Amanpour asked Khan, "Is America Islamophobic? Are you concerned about the long-term relationship between American Muslims and the rest of society here?" Khan replied:

Damn Glenn, you big fatty fatty fatso liar. She didn't say all!
I would say that's a big difference.

Excuse me, you've made MM the topic, but as usual you have NOTHING to offer. Thanks for playing.

I repeat, this thread is a great example, even if you choose to ignore it.

Beck did not endorse that guy, therefore Media Matters is full of crap.

I would say that's a big difference.

You may think parsing somones words is cute, but I assure you it only makes you and those boobs at Media Matters look foolish.

You may think parsing somones words is cute, but I assure you it only makes you and those boobs at Media Matters look foolish.

I dont know what Beck did or didnt say...but liberals on this site and the morons at MM seem to be following this familiar playbook...

"Mary Frances Berry Professor of American Social Thought and History, U. Penn. :

Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness."

So similarly...the incessant attacks on someone so 'irrelevant' gets people in the mode of defending Beck instead of looking to his message...which apparently has them scared ****less and soiling their panties.

That's your opinion, but that's all you've got, other than that you have NOTHING!!!! :mrgreen:

I dont know what Beck did or didnt say...but liberals on this site and the morons at MM seem to be following this familiar playbook...

"Mary Frances Berry Professor of American Social Thought and History, U. Penn. :

Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness."

So similarly...the incessant attacks on someone so 'irrelevant' gets people in the mode of defending Beck instead of looking to his message...which apparently has them scared ****less and soiling their panties.

So just what is beck's message?

Why was Mark Williams expelled from the Tea Party?

Dont know...nor do I care...becasause Im not a Tea Partier. Perhaps because HE...that one individual demonstrated racist tendencies or ideations...

Oh BOY...this is going top be FUN...are you ready to play "defend all evil ****ing liberals because John Wayne Gacy was a murderous childmolesting scumbag?"

look...dont blame ME if a LIBERAL exposed the lefts pathetic and impotent playbook. All I did was post it.

Doood...you are going to have to ask one of the liberals on this site that follows him daily like he bitch-slapped their momma. I give as much credence to him as I do to the OPlbermans of the world. I dont KNOW Becks playbook...but I know the leftists...

I know what they are doing, but I just can't help but defend him. I can't stand all the lies about him, the tea party, and Fox news.
What's a conservative to do? We can't just let the lies be, for everyone to see, can we?

The key word there is "EXPELLED".

Just like the democrats did with William "cold cash" Jefferson, John Murtha, Chris Dodd... Oh, wait...

Dont know...nor do I care...becasause Im not a Tea Partier. Perhaps because HE...that one individual demonstrated racist tendencies or ideations...

Oh BOY...this is going top be FUN...are you ready to play "defend all evil ****ing liberals because John Wayne Gacy was a murderous childmolesting scumbag?"

look...dont blame ME if a LIBERAL exposed the lefts pathetic and impotent playbook. All I did was post it.
that depends, do you want to play "defend all evil ****ing conservatives because timothy mcveigh was an insane murdering bastard?"

that depends, do you want to play "defend all evil ****ing conservatives because timothy mcveigh was an insane murdering bastard?"

Sure...why not...lets play...recognizing of course that someone else here decided to label all Tea Partiers racist because Mark Williams apparently was. Its YOUR silly game...but I'll play.

He has a Website
Glenn Beck. com
Do you have a radio? Here I get him on AM from 9-11a.m.

TV? you can catch him on FOX at 4 or 5 probably.
Check him out. Don't take my word or a liberals word for what his message is.

Sure...why not...lets play...recognizing of course that someone else here decided to label all Tea Partiers racist because Mark Williams apparently was. Its YOUR silly game...but I'll play.

not my game dude. im just saying for every nutjob in one party you can find the same in another...dont you agree? just like because one ****head racist is in one room doesnt mean everyone in that room is a racist.

not my game dude. im just saying for every nutjob in one party you can find the same in another...dont you agree? just like because one ****head racist is in one room doesnt mean everyone in that room is a racist.

You REALLY cant see that my post that you are responding to is PRECISELY the same point being made to the leftist that invoked Mark WIlliams name? REALLY???

First you need to show he was a conservative. He was an agnostic. He hated what happened at Waco. That's what put him over the edge. He liked guns. I think he was anti-government.
Was he a conservative?
It doesn't really matter though. I don't know anyone who would defend him.

I know what they are doing, but I just can't help but defend him. I can't stand all the lies about him, the tea party, and Fox news.
What's a conservative to do? We can't just let the lies be, for everyone to see, can we?

I know what you mean. I like Beck and all, but he's just another pundit. Some of what he says makes a lot of sense, while other times I think he might be making something out of nothing. I view all political pundits with skepticism, be it Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity or who ever.

Because of the constant lies and deceptions put forth by Media Matters and their children on the internet, I'm left with little choice but to defend him, as well as many other pundits on the right. It's a matter of defending my beliefs by standing up for the truth, and standing against the dishonesty that so many in the progressive movement thrive on.

When people object to his opinions, I rarely say a word... But when they use lies, deceptions, or distort his words (as was done on this thread) to attack the man, my conscience will have none of it.

You REALLY cant see that my post that you are responding to is PRECISELY the same point being made to the leftist that invoked Mark WIlliams name? REALLY???

simmer down dude. yes, i can. all im saying is that if you really want to play that game about the parties in general then you can expect tit for tat. do i think the tea party is racially biased? nope. do i think there are racists/bigots in the tea party? most likely.

Back
Top Bottom