• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Artist of golden Trump sculpture strikes back at liberal critics: 'This is not an idol'

I am a native of CA so was not involved in slavery.

But you are correct that Abe was a racist president.
If Abe was a racist, why did he issue the Emancipation Proclamation? Is the Emancipation Proclamation a racist edict? If YES, why is it a racist proclamation?

Abe was a big boy. Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to invade VA.

Nobody forced VA to join the nation which had just launched a war of aggression against the United States. Nobody forced VA to allow that nation to put its capitol in their state.

Do you think wars are won by surrendering? You would have preferred Lincoln meekly surrender like a coward, right?

It's literally gold plated. I'm not sure that I have ever seen a statue of Obama or FDR, but I can rest assure you that if they exist they are not ****ing gold plated, and it is specifically due to the biblical story of the golden calf that you will almost certainly not find any presidential busts or statues made to appear golden.

Some private party with a booth at CPAC purchased it for his personal reasons.

Nobody forced VA to join the nation which had just launched a war of aggression against the United States. Nobody forced VA to allow that nation to put its capitol in their state.

Do you think wars are won by surrendering? You would have preferred Lincoln meekly surrender like a coward, right?
I am done with this with you. I believe this ls leading you to try to keep attacking my person.

It is absolutely an idol. In fact, it is pretty much the platonic ideal of an idol.

Well you must be pleased that My daughter was forced to cancel her wedding.
I'm pleased that a potential spreader event was canceled, yes. We had to cancel a planned large family gathering last September. However we didn't cancel because it was banned but because we're responsible adults.

I’m only repeating what you have said with slightly different wording. Maybe you should think long and hard about the positions you hold.

Abe was moldering in his grave when I was born.

I am done with this with you. I believe this ls leading you to try to keep attacking my person.

Why can’t you answer the question? Do you believe Lincoln should have surrendered when another nation launched a war of aggression against America? It’s a simple yes/no.

It is absolutely an idol. In fact, it is pretty much the platonic ideal of an idol.
now we know your definition of what an idol is.

images

Actually here in Idaho when going to the store, everybody wears masks. But the warning declares wearing a mask is not going to prevent us from catching CV19.

I wonder if the vaccines Biden now pushes out also have any warnings?

You are out infected with your CV19 mask on good and tight and some Democrat walks around sneezing around you, has a high temperature but you then step out of the store and in your car, bam off comes your mask. Just like that you came into contact with CV19. Biden is a dunce.
Speaking of dunces, can you believe that there's still people so thick-headed that they think wearing a mask is about not catching Covid? After all this time, after all this publicity, some people still don't get it. Can you believe that? I wouldn't if I didn't hear from some of them right here.

Abe was moldering in his grave when I was born.

Yet you are alive and have opinions and have made statements regarding those opinions. I get you want to dance away from them when they are presented in an unfavorable light, but maybe you should consider whether those opinions have solid grounding to begin with.

Why can’t you answer the question? Do you believe Lincoln should have surrendered when another nation launched a war of aggression against America? It’s a simple yes/no.
When did I bring up Lincoln surrendering? Here is your key bait bolded.

When did I bring up Lincoln surrendering? Here is your key bait bolded.

Because the “option” of sitting by and doing nothing when a hostile nation launches a war of aggression against you is the same as surrendering. Lincoln was absolutely right to launch an invasion of the enemy’s capitol in an attempt to win the war as quickly and decisively as possible.

I'm pleased that a potential spreader event was canceled, yes. We had to cancel a planned large family gathering last September. However we didn't cancel because it was banned but because we're responsible adults.
You cancelled it because it was banned and you are a good person who refuses to break laws made by Republicans.

Because the “option” of sitting by and doing nothing when a hostile nation launches a war of aggression against you is the same as surrendering. Lincoln was absolutely right to launch an invasion of the enemy’s capitol in an attempt to win the war as quickly and decisively as possible.

Manassas is not the Capitol of VA. Richmond is.

What if he attacked Canada because some people there fired into the USA?

You cancelled it because it was banned and you are a good person who refuses to break laws made by Republicans.
We canceled it because we didn't want anyone to get sick. It's allowed now, but we're not even considering doing it until everyone is vaccinated.

Back
Top Bottom