• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Artist of golden Trump sculpture strikes back at liberal critics: 'This is not an idol'

It may not be an "idol" but it is surely a piece of crap art....probably means Donnie will love it.

Heck its not even good pop art.
But it's a real good lampoon ridiculing the cult. And have they ever responded!

Why do Masks come with the warning label proclaiming they do not prevent Covid19 yet The ruler Biden thinks they do?

Biden didn’t make that up. That is the recommendation of the CDC, the NIH, the WHO, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, and Trump’s own surgeon general.

Is this your whataboutism with Jewish space lasers, secret birth certificates, and stolen elections??

Biden didn’t make that up. That is the recommendation of the CDC, the NIH, the WHO, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, and Trump’s own surgeon general.

Is this your whataboutism with Jewish space lasers, secret birth certificates, and stolen elections??
Biden should have first read the damned warning on the boxes ahead of strapping on onto his kisser.

I did not see it as an idol. No more than statues of FDR are an idol. I imagine one can locate Statues of Obama. Should we call his statue an idol worship?

It’s fiberglass, coated with epoxy paint and gold leaf.

It’s about as fake as the gold on Donald Trump‘s toilet seat.

Biden should have first read the damned warning on the boxes ahead of strapping on onto his kisser.

No he reads the briefings from scientists and medical professionals. What do you read?

I wonder if there are any Statues to Obama? Wonder if one is around of Biden?
We don’t have to wonder if a bunch of pathetic souls were posing with a made in Mexico gold statue of Trump do we?

I can remember when republicans said that obama was being worshipped because he attracted big crowds and gave great speeches. I think they even called him "the anointed one" when he gave a speech with some fake columns behind him for stage decoration.

Anyone who couldn't see a golden statue being the butt of a few jokes just doesn't have much awareness. When I first the picture of them wheeling it in I thought it was made by some pranksters to see if the QPAC attendees would see the obvious golden idol reference.
Oh, could you imagine the response if someone made a golden statue of Obama while he was President? Fox News would explode.

It’s fiberglass, coated with epoxy paint and gold leaf.

It’s about as fake as the gold on Donald Trump‘s toilet seat.
Have you seen the inside of Donald Trumps huge jet?
Trump_800_x_600_4.jpg

But what the hell Gore has a smaller private jet of his own too, must make it okay.

Funny how the Biden cult calls it an idol and all republicans reply, hell no it is no idol.
It's not an idol. Ìt's a ridicule of idol worship. It's lampooning the cult.
And boyohboy have the cult ever responded perfectly! Listen to you defending it. The artist will be giggling about it for years. Your reactions are way better than he could have hoped for.

Attachments

• E39787CE-01BF-44EB-850E-A764055E8C8A.jpeg
    E39787CE-01BF-44EB-850E-A764055E8C8A.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 2
If you don't understand now, after a year of having it explained to you once a week, you'll never get it.

Have you seen the inside of Donald Trumps huge jet?
Trump_800_x_600_4.jpg

But what the hell Gore has a smaller private jet of his own too, must make it okay.

Nobody has seen it lately.

It hasn’t been used in three years. It’s rusting quietly at Stewart airport outside New York.

It needs an engine. (in this case, a Rolls Royce RB-211, an early turbofan which has almost certainly been out of production for some time, as has the Boeing 757).

If you want to talk about the rousing success of Trump Airline, that’s an interesting topic too!

OK that’s great. Let me know of any statues of Biden or FDR in gold with flip flops.

At last I discovered where the Statue of Trump actually was.

In a damned booth. Can you imagine that, Some Booth operator wanted to buy a statue of Trump and the Democrats heads exploded.

CNN: The statue was on its way to the conference's exhibit hall, where it found a home in a booth for a conservative nonprofit called Look Ahead America.

If you don't understand now, after a year of having it explained to you once a week, you'll never get it.

Actually here in Idaho when going to the store, everybody wears masks. But the warning declares wearing a mask is not going to prevent us from catching CV19.

I wonder if the vaccines Biden now pushes out also have any warnings?

You are out infected with your CV19 mask on good and tight and some Democrat walks around sneezing around you, has a high temperature but you then step out of the store and in your car, bam off comes your mask. Just like that you came into contact with CV19. Biden is a dunce.

One of your fellow Conservatives in this thread already says he sees it as one.
Just call me a Republican. If a conservative wants to wave it around as his ideo, this is a free country. Except in Biden land.

At last I discovered where the Statue of Trump actually was.

In a damned booth. Can you imagine that, Some Booth operator wanted to buy a statue of Trump and the Democrats heads exploded.

CNN: The statue was on its way to the conference's exhibit hall, where it found a home in a booth for a conservative nonprofit called Look Ahead America.

It was the star of the conference, with people waiting in huge lines to worship, er,... take pictures with it.

Just call me a Republican. If a conservative wants to wave it around as his ideo, this is a free country. Except in Biden land.

But calling you a Republican would mean calling you a member of the Party of Lincoln. You might start to hate yourself.

Actually here in Idaho when going to the store,

You are out infected with your CV19 mask on good and tight and some Democrat walks around sneezing around you, has a high temperature but you then step out of the store and in your car, bam off comes your mask. Just like that you came into contact with CV19. Biden is a dunce.

Are all the doctors and scientists dunces too? Only Trump knows better?

Back
Top Bottom