• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Artist of golden Trump sculpture strikes back at liberal critics: 'This is not an idol'

Maybe he should request a refund. :ROFLMAO:

I was not able to go to my daughters wedding in Hawaii (delayed now for at least one year) due to the Democrats there imposing a draconian shut down of Hawaii.

You guys ought to have bragged how it looked and not included comments about the next president of America.
You want people to "brag" how obnoxious and tacky it looks? I guess Donald's cult members liked it. That got to take pictures with it and run it for good luck 🤮

I was not able to go to my daughters wedding in Hawaii (delayed now for at least one year) due to the Democrats there imposing a draconian shut down of Hawaii.
Since it's been delayed, how were you unable to attend? That makes zero sence.

You want people to "brag" how obnoxious and tacky it looks? I guess Donald's cult members liked it. That got to take pictures with it and run it for good luck 🤮

Believe it or not, A left wing paper went there to take a photo of the booths. A Booth operator owns the statue.

I do not think a right wing paper would have publicized it like the left did.

Since it's been delayed, how were you unable to attend? That makes zero sence.

Attend in a locked down state?

The wedding was planned for last summer but was called off due to Hawaii shutting the doors.

But calling you a Republican would mean calling you a member of the Party of Lincoln. You might start to hate yourself.
I do not mind being called the party of Lincoln. Back in those days I also would have voted for him given his promises.

The left took the photos because they loved the statue is my guess. I do not take photos of stuff i don't like Do you?

You are aware the left published the photos???

Do doctors also ignore the warning on the mask boxes?

The warning on the Tylenol box says it can kill you by causing liver failure. And yet doctors recommend it frequently.

Does that mean we should listen to Trump to know the real answer?

I am a native of CA so was not involved in slavery.

But you are correct that Abe was a racist president.

So you are proud to be a member of the Party of a Racist and you would have voted for said racist?

The warning on the Tylenol box says it can kill you by causing liver failure. And yet doctors recommend it frequently.

Does that mean we should listen to Trump to know the real answer?

I had no idea Tylenol was a CV29 mask.

Back at that time, who the hell realized Abe would mount a invasion force and rush into VA at Manassas?

Who would have realized that the South would secede, form it’s own nation, then launch a war of aggression against the United States forcing Lincoln to respond militarily?

So you are proud to be a member of the Party of a Racist and you would have voted for said racist?
I knew you would play this game. At that time Slavery was legal. And you know it was.

Who would have realized that the South would secede, form it’s own nation, then launch a war of aggression against the United States forcing Lincoln to respond militarily?

Abe was a big boy. Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to invade VA.

I knew you would play this game. At that time Slavery was legal. And you know it was.

Yep. And you would have been cool with it, just so long as slavery was happening in another state.

I had no idea Tylenol was a CV29 mask.

They are all situations where doctors ignore the warnings on the box based on clinical judgment and scientific evidence. What's the difference? And does this mean Trump always know best?

And it's absolutely stupid to have large gatherings in the middle of a pandemic. Our Republican governor recognized that and banned them.
Well you must be pleased that My daughter was forced to cancel her wedding.

I did not see it as an idol. No more than statues of FDR are an idol. I imagine one can locate Statues of Obama. Should we call his statue an idol worship?
It's literally gold plated. I'm not sure that I have ever seen a statue of Obama or FDR, but I can rest assure you that if they exist they are not ****ing gold plated, and it is specifically due to the biblical story of the golden calf that you will almost certainly not find any presidential busts or statues made to appear golden.

Back
Top Bottom