• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona asks federal government to send paramedics to help 5 Phoenix-area hospitals

Well, then, just a traitor to your parties cause. Trumps just jumped on that train. I doubt they'll care if you can't live the lie with them, ask Ann Coulter.....

When a liberal is against the help, I don't defend their stupidity, I tell them that's stupid. America can't take anymore stupidity, we're at our wits end. So, we differ.

You have called me a traitor to my "parties" cause. What does that even mean?
First of all, have you heard Trump telling anyone to remain unvaccinated, or anyone from the Republican party telling any of our citizens to remain unvaccinated? If so, bring us your links...

Why would I live a lie? I am vaccinated. I am for everyone's right to choose to be vaccinated. Do you understand this yet? Or are you shooting crap at the wall hoping it sticks? Day by day, many more are getting vaccinated. I'm pretty okay with that fact...

Nobody is protesting vaccines. This is not the Republican party's cause... Some are protesting government-imposed mandates. Get with the program and stop spreading disinformation. And why the hell would anyone care what Ann Coulter thinks?

:rolleyes:

Trump is holding a maskless rally there tonight

Didn't the Phoenix area vote for BIDEN?

Didn't the Phoenix area vote for BIDEN?

Part of it. What has that got to do with a Trump rally?

Or do you think everyone in the greater Phoenix area voted for Biden?

Trumpsters got to make up their Fox brainwashed minds...

They applaud what states like Arizona and Florida are doing, because according to them Covid is a states issue... But then when those states F'up, then it's Bidens fault... Lol

Funny how it was never Trump's fault when he was prez...

Sounds like dude asked you a question you could not answer.

What a vapid conclusion on your part. There is a difference between couldn't and won't...

This is an issue that better ran by the states. Republicans have said that for a while now. Why do people need the government to solve their problems?

They applaud what states like Arizona and Florida are doing, because according to them Covid is a states issue... But then when those states F'up, then it's Bidens fault... Lol

Well it was Drumpf's fault that he wasn't doing much, but promoting state bidding wars over PPE & asking stupid questions about bleach ingestion, touting non cures & lying about how bad it was goin' to be. Now he's on the vaccine train & his MAGA Minions boo his ample ass.

Biden did say he was going to crush it. Looks like he's lied as people keep dying...
If you recall, remember when Joe Biden said,

"Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America"?

Oh my... it's all Trumps fault? Again?

Never mind Biden said over and over he would shut down the virus. He did not. He failed! Biden has made a hot mess of the federal government's response to COVID!

Pathetic cheerleading for scum.

Biden did say he was going to crush it. Looks like he's lied as people keep dying...

Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America"?
And Trump said Covid will be gone by Easter 2020..Because you are a Trumpster I don't think you want to discuss lying politicians...

Pathetic cheerleading for scum.

Oh irony... though I personally wouldn't label any duly elected POTUS "scum".

But have no fear, ecofarm, Donald Trump can't hurt you anymore.

And Trump said Covid will be gone by Easter 2020..Because you are a Trumpster I don't think you want to discuss lying politicians...

Your whataboutism is noted.
I am discussing lying politicians though... The current POTUS and his name is Joe Biden.
Thanks for noticing. :)

To my knowledge there are no vaccine mandates for the general population in any state or even in most countries.

What will you say next?
You will get more of the silly trolling!

I am sure you have seen posts about Trump's rally in AZ last night. Going to make people ill. Outrage from the left.

Have to wonder if all the NFL playoff games this weekend are going to do the same thing?
Stadium's jammed full of people and not a mask in sight? Super spreader events?

Nothing to do with Trump so probably not?

Your whataboutism is noted.
I am discussing lying politicians though... The current POTUS and his name is Joe Biden.
Thanks for noticing. :)
You talked about Covid... This thread is about Covid... Covid started during the last Admin, and was totally mishandled and lied about by the Trump Admin...

No whataboutism... Trump lied, people died...

"Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America"?

Yep. He said that. Should we bring up some of Trump's quotes when he was in Office?

Here is my take. Trump was President when the covid pandemic was just getting started. The world and the US were unable to stop covid for various reason.
The world missed its opportunity. Biden took office when the virus was at a full pandemic stage. Comparing death stats in nonsense at this point between the two leaders.

If you paid a bit of attention to the science, you do not get immunity from Omicron if you've had the others, hence the reason Omicron can become dominant. It's also more sever if you haven't been vaccinated.
Holy ****. Are you so desperate to avoid the facts that you will just COMPLETELY ignore what was said to fabricate a new argument? Omicron doesnt even begin to come into play with what I said...Omicron wasnt around when the medical professionals were touted as heroes and working in a full on COVID environment without the vaccines even being available. And the reality is we really have no idea if the current vaccines are going to be effective against Omicron AT ALL because there hasnt been enough time to study it, fully vaccinated people are getting Omicron, and the only answer anyone seems to have anymore is "just get another booster".

Meanwhile...those beds remain ineffective because the stupidity of the current administration resulted in dedicated and skilled medical professionals getting fired for nothing.

There must be severe consequences for anyone ignorant enought not to get vaccinated beyond just death and physical misery.
Its always hilarious to me when I see mindless mupppets that blindly swallow anything they are told by the current administration use the word "ignorant".

Do ya think no Blue states are asking for Fed aid right now?

I bet you think AZ is A RED state but its really a purple state(Lots of Dims)
Our Gov is red and he's made that completely clear and you know it.

Holy ****. Are you so desperate to avoid the facts that you will just COMPLETELY ignore what was said to fabricate a new argument? Omicron doesnt even begin to come into play with what I said...Omicron wasnt around when the medical professionals were touted as heroes and working in a full on COVID environment without the vaccines even being available. And the reality is we really have no idea if the current vaccines are going to be effective against Omicron AT ALL because there hasnt been enough time to study it, fully vaccinated people are getting Omicron, and the only answer anyone seems to have anymore is "just get another booster".

Meanwhile...those beds remain ineffective because the stupidity of the current administration resulted in dedicated and skilled medical professionals getting fired for nothing.
You made the assumption they'd have immunity from prior infection, they will not and there's studies to prove it.

Those who haven't been vaccinated, despite prior Delta Alpha, or whatever Covid variant they've had before do not have immunity to Omicron. So that point was moot. They worked prior non vaccinated to save asses while risking their lives, but today is a different story. They can get a vaccine, and nobody wants workers risking their lives anymore, it's expensive, and can be avoided.

People are getting fired because they are NOT professional. There isn't room for medical conspiracy theorists in our hospitals, and they know it, so they're fired for non compliance. They know what the job entails, why take a job when you know you won't follow the rules?

I have a friend who's shocked she's expected to get a vaccine as a nurse. Seriously? Just more stupid. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom