• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona asks federal government to send paramedics to help 5 Phoenix-area hospitals

You have called me a traitor to my "parties" cause. What does that even mean?
First of all, have you heard Trump telling anyone to remain unvaccinated, or anyone from the Republican party telling any of our citizens to remain unvaccinated? If so, bring us your links...

Why would I live a lie? I am vaccinated. I am for everyone's right to choose to be vaccinated. Do you understand this yet? Or are you shooting crap at the wall hoping it sticks? Day by day, many more are getting vaccinated. I'm pretty okay with that fact...

Nobody is protesting vaccines. This is not the Republican party's cause... Some are protesting government-imposed mandates. Get with the program and stop spreading disinformation. And why the hell would anyone care what Ann Coulter thinks?

:rolleyes:
Oh yes, Trump gets a big boo from your party when he mentions his vaccine. Ann Coulter says he's out, and DeSantas in in because Trump recommends vaccination.
I'm not naive enough to think you're unaware of your parties reaction to being vaccinated and wearing a mask. Mandates are needed right now, we are at war.

I'm not sure what party you're in, I only assume the one your on here protecting is the one, and giving sorry excuses for freedoms none of us have right now. This is a pandemic, not a freedom picnic. There is no real choice between follow the pandemic protocol or don't and suffer the restrictions. I don't know why people think this is anything like the normal we usually live, it's not. There are no great choices. It's a hundred year event.

Why was Arizona not prepared to take care of themselves?
He gave 95 million of COVID relief to state troopers and prison guards, instead of efforts to fight COVID. That's why.

Back
Top Bottom