• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona asks federal government to send paramedics to help 5 Phoenix-area hospitals

And then what?

And then Turning Point or Reawaken America or Trump will have another rally, and I'll laugh some more. It's like they changed the Darwin Award rules and loads of people can win every year.

We aren't talking about "people". We are talking about Biden's pukes.

Oh, okay. Anyone else you've decided don't count as humans? I mean, just to frame the debate?

Why was Arizona not prepared to take care of themselves?

Why wasn't Arizona prepared?

Because our governor is a ****ing idiot.

Our SG was good (Krist), but she was run out and replaced with Carmona, who is just as stupid as Ducey.

Fann, our senate president, was the one behind the cyberninja thing, and she's just as stupid when it comes to disaster planning.

Ducey, Fann, and Carmona all failed to understand - because fat orange Jesus told them not to understand - that when you are planning for disaster, you don't get to decide how bad the disaster is going to be.

"he"?

If you are talking about Biden, "he" can't do anything...unless his pukes tell him to do it.
Whoa, hold the horses. Are 'pukes' your new name for his puppet masters or is this yet another division within the existing Puppet Handler organization? Would you please have your handlers look into this?

Well, every method of dealing with the pandemic has been removed as an option, so you may as well have a laugh.

People who would laugh aren't really convincing us that they cared to begin with.

No that is Biden's fall back position now that he failed to
deliver on a promise he made over and over.
Biden said he would shut down the virus!
You can lead a horse to water, and he has shoved that horses face in it and nadda. It's ridiculous how many horses snouts got wet without one lick. Now they're dying of stupidity.

People who would laugh aren't really convincing us that they cared to begin with.

What part of my posting history doesn't classify me as a misanthrope?

So yeah, when you have 6 ways to slow down a pandemic, and 33% of the country refuses to do any of those six things, I am going to laugh at failed primates that kill themselves through their own stupidity.

Especially when they do things like attend rallies when they know almost nobody there is vaccinated. That's a hoot.

Who the fk are you? Why would I have to convince you to drink the water when you're looking at it? King of the mountain or something? Geezus, you act like the enemy and then are surprised people treat you as one. GMAB

Who the fk are you? Why would I have to convince you to drink the water when you're looking at it? King of the mountain or something? Geezus, you act like the enemy and then are surprised people treat you as one. GMAB

I am vaccinated.

So...we should shut down the economy again, right? THAT was sooo two years ago, too.
No, get the ****in' jab & wear a ****in' mask. & while we're on the subject **** Drumpf too.

What part of my posting history doesn't classify me as a misanthrope?

So yeah, when you have 6 ways to slow down a pandemic, and 33% of the country refuses to do any of those six things, I am going to laugh at failed primates that kill themselves through their own stupidity.

Especially when they do things like attend rallies when they know almost nobody there is vaccinated. That's a hoot.

Were you, are you, as concerned with all the peeps who attend outdoor football games week after week, as you are with those who attended an outdoor Trump rally last night? Or is the selective outrage preserved only for those you label "you people"?

Were you, are you, as concerned with all the peeps who attend outdoor football games week after week, as you are with those who attended an outdoor Trump rally? Or is the outrage preserved only for "you people" who attended an outdoor Trump rally?

I assume you are talking about conventional games, with stadium seating? They're equally stupid. Seriously, that's some brain-damaged shit.

Trump and "the filth" were at an outdoor rally last night.
I’m talking about the indoor rallies he had like the one that killed Herman Caine. At least we agree on description of these evil doers.

I am vaccinated.
Well, then, just a traitor to your parties cause. Trumps just jumped on that train. I doubt they'll care if you can't live the lie with them, ask Ann Coulter.....

When a liberal is against the help, I don't defend their stupidity, I tell them that's stupid. America can't take anymore stupidity, we're at our wits end. So, we differ.

Are you talking about me? Calling ME a puke?

I'm not getting anybody sick. I'm vaccinated and I stay away from crowds.
You introduced the adjective "puke", nobody attacked you personally by calling you that. You are free to lie about it.

Trump is holding a maskless rally there tonight

Do ya think no Blue states are asking for Fed aid right now?

I bet you think AZ is A RED state but its really a purple state(Lots of Dims)

I assume you are talking about conventional games, with stadium seating? They're equally stupid. Seriously, that's some brain-damaged shit.

Yes, I am talking about that. Four NFL games this weekend. The stadiums are jam-packed, no empty seating, so it's only right to ask those complaining about last night's outdoor AZ. Trump rally if they reserve the same level of contempt for NFL fans?

Oh, okay. Anyone else you've decided don't count as humans? I mean, just to frame the debate?
I didn't say anything about not being human.

So what you are saying is that Biden isnt doing enough to stop the virus. Yet you do not want him to do anything. Sounds very stupid.
Stop making shit up.

You are dismissed.

You introduced the adjective "puke", nobody attacked you personally by calling you that. You are free to lie about it.
In my context, "pukes" was not used as an adjective. It is a noun.

Again, are you calling me a puke?

Trump is holding a maskless rally there tonight

Oh no....

Since we know that will never happen, (see SC decision), what's your next move for the group known by you as "you people"?
The question is what % of the "you people" will shit the bed, buy the farm, lay down for the big dirt nap, expire, breath their last, pass on, pass away etc.

Back
Top Bottom