• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are israelis welcome in the USA ?

you're still not answering the question .
Your question is BS False premise, like your whole FAKE existence here.

RedbullS: "Israel is small , weak , worthless , unpatriotic and totally depended on the USA ."
Aside form "small" they are all transparently False cheap shots, your Dishonest purpose/method here.
Israel is strong, very worthy, patriotic, and Not "totally depended" on the USA.

Mebbe go back to Ummah.com or ShiaChat and stop playing Israeli.
You Failed miserably.
I saw through you and nailed you in the First reply to you in this string.. (!) and again above with your bizarro spaced , punctuation marks .
You were caught Immediately.
Pathetic fraud couldn't even make two posts without getting outed. You can't even brag to/link for your home boys now.

Last edited:
Your question is BS False premise, like your whole FAKE existence here.

RedbullS: "Israel is small , weak , worthless , unpatriotic and totally depended on the USA ."
Aside form "small" they are all False cheap shots, your Dishonest purpose/method here.
Israel is strong, very worthy, patriotic, and Not "totally depended" on the USA.

Mebbe go back to Ummah.com or ShiaChat and stop playing Israeli. You Failed.

you don't seem like the most patriotic american to me.

You'd be very wrong there. Tons of Israeli expats live in and around The Bay. No one cares. The notion that the south is somehow more tolerant of foreigners (of any stripe) than the Bay Area is frankly laughable.

My apologies then. I freely confess my knowledge of the Frisco area is entirely secondhand and I was engaging in pure speculation.

San Francisco is probably the most welcoming to immigrants from anywhere in the world... legal or illegal. It's a sanctuary city (which is not a selling point for me personally, however; I despise the idea of cities that give a big FU to our border security and immigration laws.). SF is a vibrant melting pot of people from all over the world . It welcomes all ethnicities and all religions enthusiastically, it doesn't just "tolerate" them, lol. It's also so damned PC that it refuses to allow pet shops to sell, well, pets, or fast-food stores to offer kids' meal toys because of ridiculous legislation... but I digress. :lol:

I think some folks get the impression that if a city (or state) is overwhelmingly liberal, it is automatically pro-palestinian/anti-Israeli because liberal ideology in general dislikes some Israeli governmental policies. Of course, liberal ideology dislikes some USA governmental policies as well, and the same can be said about conservative ideologies.

Despite the fact that my own ideology would keep me from ever residing in San Francisco, with its lunatic politicians, the people who live there are some of the most welcoming and hospitable on the planet. :)

Actually TBH that was exactly my assumption. San Fran has a reputation of being about as far-left as you can find in America, and in my experience the far left is rarely pro-Israel. So I made an assumption, and my assumption was apparently wrong. Comment withdrawn and so forth.

My apologies then. I freely confess my knowledge of the Frisco area is entirely secondhand and I was engaging in pure speculation.

Fair enough. Lesson one: don't call it "Frisco." Natives hate that. It's like going to New York and calling it "The Big Apple." ;)

Fair enough. Lesson one: don't call it "Frisco." Natives hate that. It's like going to New York and calling it "The Big Apple." ;)

Not really concerned about that, as the odds of me visiting the place are statistically insignificant. :shrug:

Not really concerned about that, as the odds of me visiting the place are statistically insignificant. :shrug:

Ahhh, you'll be missing out on fabulous food, trolley cars, a great Chinatown experience, the wonderful piers with the shopping, entertainment, more great food, seals and sea lions... and access to a Ghirardelli Square, with the greatest chocolate treats on the planet! :lol:

That's too bad. You're missing out. There are reasons why SF is one of the top tourist destinations in the world.

Israel is very popular in the United States. Now if you excuse me,I have to go over to the Golda Meir Library in Milwaukee.

Back
Top Bottom