• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are israelis welcome in the USA ?

LOL, Israeli politics are the only politics in the world that are despised! That's rich!

You need to leave your little isolated country and go see the world, bro, because you have no idea what you're talking about. Most people hate politics, and that goes for all of it.

About 30 Americans have told you they don't hate Israel and that most of America is pro-Israel, yet you've made 5 threads about it now. I think you need to take a step back and reevaluate your position.

Every government in the world is criticized. I can't stand the direction of American politics right now and I hate my president.

It's okay to speak frankly; you're among friends. :lamo

(I feel really guilty for laughing.)

I would say that officially Israel is an ally, most people do not believe "official positions". So, popularly, Americans think that the country could **** itself for all they care.

You are projecting here.

Since you are a conspiracy theorist, you assume everybody is.

So, maybe you are Jewish, too, then!

You just made me think of the Mike Myers "Coffee Talk" sketches with Roseanne Barr as the guilt-tripping mom saying, "Don't worry about me; I'll just go off to the corner here and die." :lol:

Disliking the government is just as bad. It makes me feel like a subhuman considering my government is the only one being criticized . Other countries aren't.

Ah, well that's just ****ing stupid then. Every major country in the world gets criticized by people paying attention. Israel is by no stretch of the imagination unique, and frankly it takes a rather disturbing combination of hubris and ignorance to pretend otherwise. If your personal self-worth is so entirely bound up in foreign perception of your government's actions that me disliking your government makes you feel "subhuman", you have serious emotional problems, and should probably seek help from a professional. Beyond that, stop whining and grow the hell up. As virtually everyone in this thread has pointed out to you repeatedly, most people have absolutely no problem with Israelis. If you keep this **** up, you'll become the exception to that rule pretty quickly.

Disliking the government is just as bad. It makes me feel like a subhuman considering my government is the only one being criticized . Other countries aren't.
You're obviously a subterfuge puppet here, just as I suspected in the first reply to you.
(and you've Conspicuously made NO replies to my substantial posts/polls etc)

Now 4 repetitive string starts Faux-Complaining, but really criticizing/Castigating Israel/Jews as Disloyal/Rightfully-Hated Americans. While we 'rightfully' love the British.
If you're an Israeli, as I said, you're a Far Leftist/Amira Hass or Arab one.
My post #2 Camel was right on.

Your posts are Shallow Baiting and at this point only the naive would take your transparent Spam seriously.
Those of you humoring this guy are only playing his silly game.

Last edited:
Ah, well that's just ****ing stupid then. Every major country in the world gets criticized by people paying attention. Israel is by no stretch of the imagination unique, and frankly it takes a rather disturbing combination of hubris and ignorance to pretend otherwise. If your personal self-worth is so entirely bound up in foreign perception of your government's actions that me disliking your government makes you feel "subhuman", you have serious emotional problems, and should probably seek help from a professional. Beyond that, stop whining and grow the hell up. As virtually everyone in this thread has pointed out to you repeatedly, most people have absolutely no problem with Israelis. If you keep this **** up, you'll become the exception to that rule pretty quickly.

so , are you against the policies of the USA ? the UK ? Germany ? France? if so , then your criticism of my country isn't a big deal.

You're obviously a subterfuge puppet here, just as I suspected in the first reply to you.
(and you've Conspicuously made NO replies to my substantial posts.)

Now 4 string starts Faux-Complaining, but really criticizing/Castigating Israel/Jews as Disloyal/Rightfully-Hated Americans. While we 'rightfully' love the British.
My Camel as the first reply was right on.

Your posts are Shallow Baiting and at this point only the naive would take your transparent Spam seriously.
Those of you humoring this guy are only making fools of yourself.

I don't understand what you are saying but whatever.

I'm willing to trade you for 3 Israeli's right now.

Where the hell do people come up with this stuff?
That has to make like top ten of dumb posts.
Show me one israeli that has been made to feel unwelcome because of being israeli.

That has to make like top ten of dumb posts.
Show me one israeli that has been made to feel unwelcome because of being israeli.

don't know of anyone personally but I feel that if I move to the USA i'll not be welcome because

1/ I wasn't born american and America unlike its neighbor Canada , and down under Australia , belongs only to those who were born in it. You cannot be an american even if you hold a US passport.

2. american people egenrally hate Israel for several reasons . The patriotic ones severly hate the jewish state for getting their tax money every year and corrupting their politicians .

3. americans view israelis as inferior for coming from a country that's depended on their foreign aid and cannot exist without it, and is also small, weak and worthless compared to the big and patriotic America.

(and you've Conspicuously made NO replies to my substantial posts/polls etc)

Now 4 repetitive string starts Faux-Complaining, but really criticizing/Castigating Israel/Jews as Disloyal/Rightfully-Hated Americans. While we 'rightfully' love the British.
My post #2 Camel was right on.

Your posts are Shallow Baiting and at this point only the naive would take your transparent Spam seriously. Those of you humoring this guy are only playing his silly game.
Redbull said:
I don't understand what you are saying but whatever.
Yes you do understand but you can't afford to acknowledge lest your Game be blown.
I and others have shown you Polls refuting what you Disingenuously say, etc yet your source was ostensibly 'remarks on the internet' of "high Ranking US officials".
When asked for Any of these High Ranking officials, You Just Ignored.. as you had to

You're just anti-Israel Trolling; that's what I'm saying.
You're either not an Israeli or an Israeli hating Israeli.
You've made 4 Glaringly Repetitive/Clownishly Transparent string starts already.

ANYONE REPLYING TO THE SUBTERFUGE PUPPET Redbull AS IF HE'S SERIOUS IS BEING HAD.

Last edited:
Yes you do understand but you can't afford to acknowledge lest your Game be blown.
I and others have shown you Polls refuting what you Disingenuously say, etc yet your source seems to be 'remarks on the internet' of "high Ranking US officials".
When asked for Any of these High Ranking officials, You Just Ignored.. as you had to.

You're just anti-Israel Trolling; that's what I'm saying.
Youj're either not an Isreali or asn Isreali hating Isreali.
You've made 4 Glaringly Repitiive string starts already

I follow these polls for a few years. I know exactly what they say. Every year at least 10 polls are conducted , and every year it's the same. Israel is prefered over the arabs. I know everything alright . But what I see online is different. If I only knew about the polls and knew nothing about what people online write , i'de probably believe most americans love israel and israelis.

don't know of anyone personally but I feel that if I move to the USA i'll not be welcome because

1/ I wasn't born american and America unlike its neighbor Canada , and down under Australia , belongs only to those who were born in it. You cannot be an american even if you hold a US passport.

2. american people egenrally hate Israel for several reasons . The patriotic ones severly hate the jewish state for getting their tax money every year and corrupting their politicians .

3. americans view israelis as inferior for coming from a country that's depended on their foreign aid and cannot exist without it, and is also small, weak and worthless compared to the big and patriotic America.
1. Wrong, very wrong.
2. Wrong, you have been reading about some really stupid people that generally hate everyone including jews, catholics, blacks, hispanics or whatever the hate of the day is.
3. Wrong, every israeli I have ever met has been a very driven and educated person.
You are buying into a stereotype of small minded narrow thinking bigots. Or about 1% of the population. Iam sure there are israelis that dont like Americans for one reason or another.

1. Wrong, very wrong.
2. Wrong, you have been reading about some really stupid people that generally hate everyone including jews, catholics, blacks, hispanics or whatever the hate of the day is.
3. Wrong, every israeli I have ever met has been a very driven and educated person.
You are buying into a stereotype of small minded narrow thinking bigots. Or about 1% of the population. Iam sure there are israelis that dont like Americans for one reason or another.

Wouldn't you bothered by an israeli celebrating July 4th ?

so , are you against the policies of the USA ? the UK ? Germany ? France? if so , then your criticism of my country isn't a big deal.

That question has already been answered both by myself, and several other people involved in this thread.

It's a symbolic party. Not just a party. July 4th is something special for those who were born american.

Very special, but we gather and party on that day. Or I should say WE PAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY.

Very special, but we gather and party on that day. Or I should say WE PAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY.

here's a mind provoking question :
America is big , powerful , patriotic , with 300 million citizens , powerful military and great intelligence agencies .

Israel is small , weak , worthless , unpatriotic and totally depended on the USA .

Considering this , don't you view israelis as inferior to you ?

America is big , powerful , patriotic , with 300 million citizens , powerful military and great intelligence agencies .

Israel is small , weak , worthless , unpatriotic and totally depended on the USA .

I've posted on alot of Islamic/Arab message boards.
You know what I see alot of ?
An [extra] space between the word and the following comma , and other punctuation marks ; that , shouldn't , be , there . (11-for-11 in the quoted post)
aside from the Comical/Cheap-shot/False adjectives/Lies you throw in, that is.
In fact , we have a Turkish poster here who oft makes the same mistake ; the Israelis who virtually all speak fluent English, tend Not to.

Last edited:
You are projecting here.

Since you are a conspiracy theorist, you assume everybody is.

Not projecting... The real numbers are that the majority don't really care about anything political regardless...

As for the rest, the majority don really trust the government on much of anything...

Why are you continuing this trasnsparent and idiotic attempt to portray yourself as something you aren't?

You know, I've posted on alot of Islamic/Arab message boards.
You know what I see alot of ?
A space between the word and the following comma , and other punctuation marks ; that , shouldn't , be , there .
(aside from the comical/cheap-shot/False adjectives you throw in, that is)
In fact, We have a Turkish poster here who makes the same mistakes ; the Israelis tend not to.
Perhaps it's a keyboard idiosyncrasy and further lack of understanding

you're still not answering the question .

Why are you continuing this trasnsparent and idiotic attempt to portray yourself as something you aren't?

so are you saying i'm not weak, tiny and worthless ?

Back
Top Bottom