• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

AOC nominates Bernie Sanders, snubs Joe Biden in DNC address

LOL riight. When AOC does something and then explains it away later on, you fall down on your knees, but when Trump does the same thing you take him literally.

I love exposing lib hypocrisy. :lol:
Now you are just making **** up.

A Google search for any of those names shows numerous such news articles.

I did...Didnt see anything that claims Zimmerman is speaking at 2020 RNC.

AOC nominates Bernie Sanders and snubs Joe Biden in DNC address

Ouch. So much for Dem unity. I predict that party will fracture even if Joe wins.

If Trump wins they will implode. :mrgreen:

Equality and equal protection of our at-will employment laws is what the left want; not,

“I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.”

― James Madison

AOC is far left.

Joe Biden is a moderate.

Of course she doesn't fully support Joe. Once the convention is over, I expect she'll support Joe fully like all all the democrats will.

Trump is crossing the Rubicon Thursday on Federal property.

Most interested in Zimmerman...If RNC allows him to speak that would be a monumental error.

That is why they pulled this lead balloon.

This was a procedural thing.

I asked what republican spoke at the democrat convention?

Its the Party of Trump now. Republicans currently have no home at the moment....If you're not a Dump supporter GTFO!

I said What Republican?

John Kasich

John Richard Kasich Jr. (/ˈkeɪsɪk/ KAY-sik;[1] born May 13, 1952)[2] is an American politician, author, and television news host who served as the 69th Governor of Ohio from 2011 to 2019. Kasich, a Republican, unsuccessfully sought the Republican nomination for President in 2000 and 2016.[3]

I said What Republican?

Former Ohio Governor John Kasich

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell

Former New Jersey Governor Christine Todd Whitman

Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman

Former Congresswoman Susan Molinari of New York

Those examples are to convince an undecided voter of what? That we can clash? I already know that. I want someone to tell me how we can unify this country. Thus far, both sides have done a bad job. What they are good at is creating division and strive at every chance.

As a Trump supporter and defender, you claim to be concerned about the country being united? Am I confused? Did I read your post wrong?

It's almost like the GOP is trying to lose the election.

They could definitely invite less controversial guests. It’s really amazing how insane Trump continues to act. All he does it bash DNC speakers night after night on Twitter, calls people names, and divides the country. Then he invites people like that to his convention? It wouldn’t kill him to try and create some sense of unity and calmness in the country. Trump is all fear, all hate, all division.

They could definitely invite less controversial guests. It’s really amazing how insane Trump continues to act. All he does it bash DNC speakers night after night on Twitter, calls people names, and divides the country. Then he invites people like that to his convention? It wouldn’t kill him to try and create some sense of unity and calmness in the country. Trump is all fear, all hate, all division.

Maybe he's upset that all the attention isn't on him.

Trump has to tear people down to make himself look better...but it's backfiring and making Biden look better instead.

Maybe he's upset that all the attention isn't on him.

Trump has to tear people down to make himself look better...but it's backfiring and making Biden look better instead.

I can’t believe so many people are backing Trump with hesitation

i want to make love to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom