• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone notice?

Yea the quote was many levels above babbling lol. Truly sophisticated......they say. Lol

Correct. And you didnt link it to a source either. Truly...dishonest...they say. LOL

Forget that poster. All he does is post trolling posts.
No substance, no maturity, no knowledge. A comple unhappy water. Post after post.

At least my posts are coherent. And accurate, not passive-aggressive mumbles. LOL you are so myopic you dont even know I'm a 'she.' :rolleyes:

😆 😆 😆 😆

Putin's rally was identical to Trumps. except no maga hats.

Putin probably can't be spending good cash on cheap merchandise.

@Simpletruther
See. Look at that the last two posts. From the poster heckling you.
More Unhappy, and imature posts.

@Simpletruther
See. Look at that the last two posts. From the poster heckling you.
More Unhappy, and imature posts.
At least my posts are coherent. You're so triggered you cant even type straight. Will your eyes uncross if you get the last word?

😆 😆 😆 😆

I'm asking that poster to support her claim. She attempted to with unsourced text.

You OTOH should stop giving me examples over and over, it's hypocritical. Mine just save me time 😁
You can stop answering any time you want. I told you twice, when you asked twice...I wasnt interested in changing your opinion.​
And yet...here you still are, passively-aggressively clinging on :rolleyes:

Correct. And you didnt link it to a source either. Truly...dishonest...they say. LOL
Someone doesnt know the difference between dishonesty and simply not supporting a truth statement.. lol

I wonder What kind of moron would go around calling everyone a liar that didn't prove every statement......lol

Someone doesnt know the difference between dishonesty and simply not supporting a truth statement.. lol

You claimed to post a quote from Harris and didnt source it. It had no context. Why should anyone accept it?

Even funnier...you didnt even question that the ones I posted from The Donald were true...you knew they were, and were just so used to that gibberish it didnt even faze you! 😆 😆

I wonder What kind of moron would go around calling everyone a liar that didn't prove every statement......lol

I'd wonder that too. Havent seen that tho...just for specific instances.

You claimed to post a quote from Harris and didnt source it. It had no context. Why should anyone accept it?

Even funnier...you didnt even question that the ones I posted from The Donald were true...you knew they were, and were just so used to that gibberish it didnt even faze you! 😆 😆

I'd wonder that too. Havent seen that tho...just for specific instances.
Donald Trump babbles jibberish, film at 11 ......lol. real shocking news lol

Great news flash.

Only some are not such partisan hacks they can recognize i from their side....lol

Ah, great to see this. Well done.

When you post some, like I requested, I'll let you know.

Your posts making folks happy again?

That seems to be the point of them. 👹

Angry people

Your posts making folks happy again?

That seems to be the point of them. 👹

I aim to please! Glad you stopped by to confirm. 😁

If they're not, that's their problem. 🤷

Cult membership and behavior in America is no longer fringe territory.
It has gone mainstream. Doesn't matter if you're some kind of mega-church member (John Hagee, Joel Osteen, Pat Robertson, etc) or a Scientologist, or Alex Jones/Joe Rogan listener...or...
DAVID ICKE, Qanon, or just a Trump believer.
You are in a cult and as of the last five years, you are mainstream now. America is now The Land of the Cult.
And Vladimir Putin LOVES the fact that we are now cult central...it fits perfectly with his plans and goals.
If you can be talked into believing absurdities you can be talked into committing atrocities.

Back
Top Bottom