• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone notice?

And now, the moral, ethical folks are thrilled to have Joe, politics as usual.
Trump current the reasoned for the want of change for good.

Same thing...vote the best thing on the ticket and wait til something better comes along.

It's unbelievable to me that we cant find better candidates. For both parties. Just IMO incredible.

Same thing...vote the best thing on the ticket and wait til something better comes along.

It's unbelievable to me that we cant find better candidates. For both parties. Just IMO incredible.
It is the two parties and the primary system that insures that.

Trump had a hot wife, a hot daughter and a personality. Putin, not so much.

Trump the Terrorist cheated on three wives and about two dozen other women. How many women did Putin sexually assault and pay to avoid getting sued?

You know how it works. Its not about qualifications its about securing donors.

Trump the Terrorist cheated on three wives and about two dozen other women. How many women did Putin sexually assault and pay to avoid getting sued?
Including the boys if they still live?

Anyone notice that Putin just makes shit up and his cult believes him just like Trump and his cult?

My question is, who here sees that Putin does this but can't see that Trump does the same thing?

Anyone?

Do we all understand that both do the same thing?
Of course, you'd have to be blind not to see that right away, that's why Putin was his mentor and master. They both are corrupt and selfish, they both lie and spread propaganda, they both fear the free press and want to suppress it, they both are so needy and have such frail egos they surround themselves with 'yes' men all the time. They both depend on gaslighting and repeating lies to brainwash their gullible victims. They both are worthless pieces of shit, lonely psycho mother****ers.

You mean to tell me that this striking similarity did not cross your mind?

Lol, I don't think thats the case. You just want to deflect with you childish post.
The trump cult worshipers have to defend, defend, defend, defend......it's what trump demands, they are gullible and will always be faithful to trump and Putin. The weak love people they see as 'strongmen.'

they are both massive liars.

Putin does have one massive advantage though. He controls the press/message. Our ex-president has to rely on people being gullible.
Yeah, but trump was working toward controlling the media, that was his wet dream. They both have to lie to survive. Putin is more patriotic than trump ever was, and a hell of a lot more intelligent...which really isn't saying very much. 🤡

The trump cult worshipers have to defend, defend, defend, defend......it's what trump demands, they are gullible and will always be faithful to trump and Putin. The weak love people they see as 'strongmen.'
For we non-cultists, we refer those Trump defenders as "Fundamentalist Trump Apologetics."

Of course, you'd have to be blind not to see that right away, that's why Putin was his mentor and master. They both are corrupt and selfish, they both lie and spread propaganda, they both fear the free press and want to suppress it, they both are so needy and have such frail egos they surround themselves with 'yes' men all the time. They both depend on gaslighting and repeating lies to brainwash their gullible victims. They both are worthless pieces of shit, lonely psycho mother****ers.
I like this post. No bias, just facts.

Well done.

Yes I do. Prove it. Quote her.
It is time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down.”

Must be hard making lib propaganda fit reality...

But it's fun to see that Trump lives rent free in so many libs head! LOL!:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• InvadingUkraine.jpeg
    InvadingUkraine.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Trump-BidenWW3.JPG
    Trump-BidenWW3.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 1
It is time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down.”

Well I dont see any links to prove that's a quote from her. And altho there's no context, she's talking about the pandemic and she's making sense...and trying to inspire people not to be discouraged. So you failed there.

What else ya got?

Well I dont see any links to prove that's a quote from her. And altho there's no context, she's talking about the pandemic and she's making sense...and trying to inspire people not to be discouraged. So you failed there.

What else ya got?
Yea that was so much more articulate than your examples lol

Of course you would. I prefer talking with intelligent people with good senses of humor and morals however, so I wouldnt waste my time. He's way too low brow for me.

You know, better to converse with those that can put together coherent sentences, not this:

”But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done," Donald Trump​
--and--​
"It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that." Donald Trump​

Well I wouldnt push for such an evening but the man has a brain and a fascinating background...who knows what I could learn? I have horses, I'd love to know why he rides without a shirt 😆 😆

I've Putin beat I can ride shirtless and pantsless.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump...

Seriously?
Yes! You kidding me? I'll tell you what, I'll stop when Trump is jailed for his crimes. It may be different if he wasn't the worst disgrace in U.S. Presidential history.

Yea that was so much more articulate than your examples lol

No but perhaps her words were too sophisticated for you. Your quote failed. Harris is articulate and smart and you failed to prove otherwise. You couldnt even prove those were her words, there was no link. I think you lied.

No but perhaps her words were too sophisticated for you. Your quote failed. Harris is articulate and smart and you failed to prove otherwise. You couldnt even prove those were her words, there was no link. I think you lied.
Lol, yea those words were real sophisticated. Wow what partisan tribalism will drive some to say.

Well of course you didnt pick up on it...as I already pointed out LOL

Unless you can prove (quote) your claim about Harris, the only person this 👆 applies to is you. "I've" proven mine. 😁
It wouldn't make a difference would it?

If you saw proof you would just stick by the hilarious claim that it's sophisticated lol

It wouldn't make a difference would it?

If you saw proof you would just stick by the hilarious claim that it's sophisticated lol

Heh, ok so now you admit you have nothing. I proved MY claim...you understand those quotes were real and they demonstrated how stupid and incoherent The Donald is...I know you did cuz otherwise you wouldnt be trying so hard to prove Harris is to overcome that.

But hey, if you'd denied how incoherent those quotes were, they'd make you look delusional...so we know you're not that.

Back
Top Bottom