• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone notice?

No but perhaps her words were too sophisticated for you. Your quote failed. Harris is articulate and smart and you failed to prove otherwise. You couldnt even prove those were her words, there was no link. I think you lied.

Define smart. I know doctors, lawyers and scientists who are dumb as dirty.

I know a few geniuses who could not punch there way out of a plastic bag.

I have seen nothing to support the notion that Harris is particularly smart. Can you offer some insight on this. And PLEASE I don't want to hear about her grades in school. That is only slightly above meaningless.

Yep. I was hoping for Amy Klobuchar, who would have been far better IMO.

I think she would have been miserable as VP - like LBJ was. Some people don't have the personality to be a good second fiddle.

My choice was Gina Raimondo. I wanted Harris for AG. Klobuchar should be Senate Leader... Schumer is hopeless.

Last edited:
Define smart. I know doctors, lawyers and scientists who are dumb as dirty.

I know a few geniuses who could not punch there way out of a plastic bag.

I have seen nothing to support the notion that Harris is particularly smart. Can you offer some insight on this. And PLEASE I don't want to hear about her grades in school. That is only slightly above meaningless.

I cant be bothered. Your mind seems made up, despite all that's obvious and available online. Why would I waste my time if you disagree with that?

I cant be bothered. Your mind seems made up, despite all that's obvious and available online. Why would I waste my time if you disagree with that?

You mistake me for a common poster. I assure you I am not.
Even my post that asked for definition and example was quisical not bating nor a mission to create "busy work" for you as do many posters do to avoid facing a loss in debate.

I see her as a very average person who is driven by recognition. A poor manager and not quick on her feet as the expression goes.

You mistake me for a common poster. I assure you I am not.
Even my post that asked for definition and example was quisical not bating nor a mission to create "busy work" for you as do many posters do to avoid facing a loss in debate.

I see her as a very average person who is driven by recognition. A poor manager and not quick on her feet as the expression goes.

I dont care 🤷

Heh, ok so now you admit you have nothing. I proved MY claim...you understand those quotes were real and they demonstrated how stupid and incoherent The Donald is...I know you did cuz otherwise you wouldnt be trying so hard to prove Harris is to overcome that.

But hey, if you'd denied how incoherent those quotes were, they'd make you look delusional...so we know you're not that.
Yea it would be delusional to call babbling sophisticated....like a certain someone.....lol.

Partisan tribalism at its finest.

Yea it would be delusional to call babbling sophisticated....like a certain someone.....lol.

Still waiting for you to show that it's babbling. You provided no link, no quote. That you didnt understand it shows it has a much higher level than babbling. 😆

Partisan tribalism at its finest.

Yes, you display it clearly. Desperately.

Still waiting for you to show that it's babbling. You provided no link, no quote. That you didnt understand it shows it has a much higher level than babbling. 😆

So ironic. You make demands of hom but won't support your own statements.

Just go aWay.

So ironic. You make demands of hom but won't support your own statements.

Just go aWay.

You can stop answering any time you want. I told you twice, when you asked twice...I wasnt interested in changing your opinion.

And yet...here you still are :rolleyes:

You can stop answering any time you want. I told you twice, when you asked twice...I wasnt interested in changing your opinion.

And yet...here you still are :rolleyes:

What makes your posts so unhappy? You know, I could help with that. Thing is, you have to want to change your posting unhappiness.

Peace ✌

What makes your posts so unhappy? You know, I could help with that. Thing is, you have to want to change your posting unhappiness.

Peace ✌

And yet...here you still are, passively-aggressively clinging on :rolleyes:

Your repetitive miserable posts will disappear when you decide. I can't make them happy for you.

I really wish you find light for your posts.
I want nothing but the best.

Your repetitive miserable posts will disappear when you decide. I can't make them happy for you.

I really wish you find light for your posts.
I want nothing but the best.

Did you know it is a childish post when it is repeated endlessly because you can't stay up with other poters??

Again, just a friendpowers?

Did you know it is a childish post when it is repeated endlessly because you can't stay up with other poters??

Again, just a friendpowers?

Then you should stop giving me examples over and over. Mine just save me time 😁

You can stop answering any time you want. I told you twice, when you asked twice...I wasnt interested in changing your opinion.​
And what are "poters" and why would I want to stay up with them? Good bedtime stories?

Then you should stop giving me examples over and over. Mine just save me time 😁

You can stop answering any time you want. I told you twice, when you asked twice...I wasnt interested in changing your opinion.​
And what are "poters" and why would I want to stay up with them? Good bedtime stories?

😃 smile! No need to hate. It's healthy.

Peace

Peace

You should stop giving me examples over and over, it's hypocritical. Mine just save me time 😁

Yea the quote was many levels above babbling lol. Truly sophisticated......they say. Lol

Trump had a hot wife,

You better be "hot" if your career is "high end prostitute".(y)
a hot daughter

Thats one thing I'd agree 100% with. Man that Ivanka is a hot piece of ass! Thats how donnietrump literally described her, and its one of the few times he wasnt lying.
She's sort of "Mommied Up" now though, plus that little mealy mouthed turd Jared Kushner has been soiling that. I wouldn't want to be anywhere that suck dog has been.

and a personality.

Well, yeah, but unfortunate it is the "personality" of a profound ignorant asshole. So: yeah. Not a great attribute. I'd get with that daughter though! Well, before Jared as I said. Actually Tiffany would be the most fun, you can tell. Mmm mmm MMMMM. Yessir indeed.

Yea the quote was many levels above babbling lol. Truly sophisticated......they say. Lol
Forget that poster. All he does is post trolling posts.
No substance, no maturity, no knowledge. A comple unhappy water. Post after post.

Peace

I did. You make me chuckle, so it's win-win.

You should stop giving me examples over and over, it's hypocritical. Mine just save me time 😁

Back
Top Bottom