• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone notice?

I thought we were talking about the Trump and Putin and the cult. Isn’t that what the media says? Every day for 5 yrs to to make sure we all know. Ok, got it. What else now? Go ahead….

How do you not agree?

Anyone notice that Putin just makes stuff up and his cult believes him just like Trump and his cult?

My question is, who here sees that Putin does this but can't see that Trump does the same thing?

Anyone?

Do we all understand that both do the same thing?

People who worship Trump the Terrorist have always supported Putin as a national leader too and favor Russia in the Border War. That behavior is why they voted for Trump, not his politics.

I thought we were talking about the Trump and Putin and the cult. Isn’t that what the media says? Every day for 5 yrs to to make sure we all know. Ok, got it. What else now? Go ahead….

You've got what?

You realize that many people, including here on the forum, still believe the Big Lie, right?

You've got what?

You realize that many people, including here on the forum, still believe the Big Lie, right?

I know posters who were banned also believe in the Big Lie.

Why, because she is female or because she is black?

Neither. Neither is why I voted for Biden/Harris.

Come on, objectively, what on earth is she good at?

Google her accomplishments yourself.

LOL you're saying exactly what I did when Hillary ran. Both times.

Neither. Neither is why I voted for Biden/Harris.

Google her accomplishments yourself.

LOL you're saying exactly what I did when Hillary ran. Both times.

Hillary was not likeable but she sure as hell was qualified and accomplished.

Hillary was not likeable but she sure as hell was qualified and accomplished.

I had nothing against her. She was also nothing special...the fact that she would have been "politics as usual" was IMO the thing that lost her the WH. And obviously, we all paid for that.

Sigh. Your opinions are not facts.

Of course not, by definition.
Most my statements however are facts whereas most people here post misinformed and poorly reasoned opinion.

Hillary was not likeable but she sure was qualified and accomplished.

A lot more qualified than her husband Bill, in fact. She was a Senator for the heavily populated state of New York, then the Secretary of State, all after being the first lady for eight years. It was a huge shame Republicans were allowed to get after her emails and do whatever it took to make her look worse than Trump the Terrorist four years after she resigned from her post. The timing was obviously deliberate.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump...

Seriously?
TDS.

I had nothing against her. She was also nothing special...the fact that she would have been "politics as usual" was IMO the thing that lost her the WH. And obviously, we all paid for that.
And now, the moral, ethical folks are thrilled to have Joe, politics as usual.
Trump cured the reasoned for the want of change for good.

Are you comparing the two?
Biden and Putin? Sure...when it come to making shit up and his cult believing him.

Back
Top Bottom