• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Sarah Palin has the left going bananas

I remember when Sarah Palin said that "you can see Russia from Alaska."

Now everyone at Fox News got a passing grade in grade school geography so they didn't have to send a reporter to Alaska to fact check Sarah Palin's statement.

CNN actually sent someone to Alaska to fact check Sarah Palin. No ####, you can see Russia from Alaska !

Those over at MSNBC/NBC News are watching Saturday Night Live and they watch Tina Fey saying "I can see Russia from my house."
What does MSNBC/NBC do ? They fly an entire news crew to Wasilla, Alaska and climbed roof tops, hill tops, even the city's water tower trying to see if they could see Russia from Sarah Palins home town.

Well that's what MSNBC/NBC ran with and that what according to the Zogby exit polling found that 86.9 % of those who voted for Obama thought that Palin said that she could see Russia from her "house," even though it was Tina Fey who said that.

Well so much for what the main quality liberals focused on.

None of this has anything to do whatsoever with the fact that seeing a foreign country from your state doesn't give you any foreign policy credit.

Normally I'd consider being able to construct sentences to be a pretty baseline qualification for politics and thus not worthy of mention because its assumed everyone knows how to do such a simple task. But then again, I'm not a Republican.

To conservative voters, being able to construct a sentence is a liability, since they see education as a terrible thing (i. e. a form of elitism). The optimal conservative candidate is one who is a bigoted White man/lady who quacks like a 5 y/o and claims he/she owns/shoots guns and/or demonstrates it. All else (except anti-White bigotry and gun-shooting ability) is irrelevant

Well at least we can put a roof over our families heads and put meat on the table without depending on government or a butcher.
States with primarily Republican/conservative leadership are more prone to being dependent on welfare.

To conservative voters, being able to construct a sentence is a liability, since they see education as a terrible thing (i. e. a form of elitism). The optimal conservative candidate is one who is a bigoted White man/lady who quacks like a 5 y/o and claims he/she owns/shoots guns and/or demonstrates it. All else (except anti-White bigotry and gun-shooting ability) is irrelevant

Do you expect anyone to take that seriously? I hope not, if so it's pathetic.

I remember when Sarah Palin said that "you can see Russia from Alaska."

Now everyone at Fox News got a passing grade in grade school geography so they didn't have to send a reporter to Alaska to fact check Sarah Palin's statement.

CNN actually sent someone to Alaska to fact check Sarah Palin. No ####, you can see Russia from Alaska !

Those over at MSNBC/NBC News are watching Saturday Night Live and they watch Tina Fey saying "I can see Russia from my house."
What does MSNBC/NBC do ? They fly an entire news crew to Wasilla, Alaska and climbed roof tops, hill tops, even the city's water tower trying to see if they could see Russia from Sarah Palins home town.

Well that's what MSNBC/NBC ran with and that what according to the Zogby exit polling found that 86.9 % of those who voted for Obama thought that Palin said that she could see Russia from her "house," even though it was Tina Fey who said that.

Well so much for what the main quality liberals focused on.

What's really sad is Sarah's supporters. They are so ignorant that they think liberals didn't know you can see Russia from Alaska. They missed the whole point of mocking her about it. That being that she was dumb enough to think that being able to see Russia from Alaska could impress anyone. It was just such a pandering to an unsophisticated constituency. It seems to have worked, though... There are still people defending her in the moronic way that you do, after all.

I can see the stars at night and that makes me qualified to be an astronaut.

What's really sad is Sarah's supporters. They are so ignorant that they think liberals didn't know you can see Russia from Alaska. .

Then why would CNN, CBS, ABC News send reporters out to the Alaska, Aleutian Islands and MSNBC/NBC News send reporters to Palins hometown in Wasilla, Alaska to fact check Palin's claim ?

Remember those who voted for McCain were asked exactly the same questions that the Obama voters were asked during the exit polling and the conclusion was that those who voted for Obama were either extremely uniformed or just misinformed.

Were you one of those misinformed who went to the polls last November believing a liar that Al Qaeda was "on the run" and was being "decimated" ? That the Al Qaeda attack on our consulate in Benghazi and the murder of four Americans was all about a youtube video ?

Then last week we find out from the CIA that Al Qaeda attacks have actually increased under the Obama administration. Al Qaeda wasn't being decimated. It was just an Obama lie to be given a second chance and be reelected. True Al Qaeda was on the run, running all over the Middle East and North Africa expanding their bases of operations.

What's really sad is Sarah's supporters. They are so ignorant that they think liberals didn't know you can see Russia from Alaska. They missed the whole point of mocking her about it. That being that she was dumb enough to think that being able to see Russia from Alaska could impress anyone. It was just such a pandering to an unsophisticated constituency. It seems to have worked, though... There are still people defending her in the moronic way that you do, after all.

I can see rain out my window ...but it doesn't make me a meteorologist.
APACHERAT would spend so much time proving I could see the rain he would miss the fact that meteorology is a specialized science.
$arah is profoundly stupid. He missed that as well.

I can see rain out my window ...but it doesn't make me a meteorologist.
APACHERAT would spend so much time proving I could see the rain he would miss the fact that meteorology is a specialized science.
$arah is profoundly stupid. He missed that as well.

sarah-says.jpg

Another Sarah Palin and the left are going :eek::scared::afraid:

Meet Theresa Vail, she's a soldier, a hunter, qualified rifle expert. and majoring in Chinese and chemistry.

She has the body and looks of a conservative woman and she has tats. That's right, tattoos.

And like Sarah Palin, she can shoot Bamby and put meat on the table.

And she's able to construct sentences and you'll never hear the word "uh."

BTW: She's also a Miss America contestant.

Meet The Future Miss America: Theresa Vail | The Real Revo

View attachment 67153617

View attachment 67153618

Okay - well I've never heard of her, and If all she does is hunt and look pretty, I don't see what she brings to politics.

It doesn't seem that I'm missing much.

Okay - well I've never heard of her, and If all she does is hunt and look pretty, I don't see what she brings to politics.

It doesn't seem that I'm missing much.

She's also a soldier, just shipped over for another six years of serving her country.

She also mentions God and that pisses off the left.

She also was a military brat and being a military brat isn't an easy life when growing up. I think that's where the tattoos come in. She had a rough life growing up.

I usually don't watch the Miss America Pageant and I doubt I will tonight. But they always do get political towards the end. What I'm hearing we will not be hearing the usual PC bull #### coming from Theresa Vail, I want to end war, hunger and bring peace to the world. I hope not.

I noticed that the libs are rooting for a woman who only has a half of a arm.

Why not just have a Miss ADA Pageant ?

It's strange to me that tattoos, those emblems of social degradation and the proletarianization of the American working-class, should appeal to a conservative.

But then I forget that American conservatives are basically communists with a spiritualized ideology.

She's also a soldier, just shipped over for another six years of serving her country.

She also mentions God and that pisses off the left.

She also was a military brat and being a military brat isn't an easy life when growing up. I think that's where the tattoos come in. She had a rough life growing up.

I usually don't watch the Miss America Pageant and I doubt I will tonight. But they always do get political towards the end. What I'm hearing we will not be hearing the usual PC bull #### coming from Theresa Vail, I want to end war, hunger and bring peace to the world. I hope not.

I noticed that the libs are rooting for a woman who only has a half of a arm.

Why not just have a Miss ADA Pageant ?

I haven't heard anyone TALK about her - she's obviously a nobody and someone cued into one little thing about her and thinks she's a big deal.

Is she in politics?

No.

There's nothing to talk about - she's a country girl. . . like so many other country girls. :shrug: I don't even see what inspired the OP to take notice.

I haven't heard anyone TALK about her - she's obviously a nobody and someone cued into one little thing about her and thinks she's a big deal.

Is she in politics?

No.

There's nothing to talk about - she's a country girl. . . like so many other country girls. :shrug: I don't even see what inspired the OP to take notice.

As Roy Ryder said in reference to Teresa Vail,

"Dear Al Queda.
Our men kill you. Our women kill you. Our hot women make you pop a boner and then make you die horny."

"Dear Al Queda.
Our men kill you. Our women kill you. Our hot women make you pop a boner and then make you die horny."

This post makes even less sense. Seriously - did everyone stumble onto a pile or what?

"Dear Al Queda.

What's conservative about this overly-sexualized immoral drivel?

What's conservative about this overly-sexualized immoral drivel?

Immoral ?

May explain why Al Qaeda attacks have actually increased under the Obama administration.
But if the American voters where have been more informed and not misinformed, Obama would haven't been given a second chance last November.

Why do those on the political left always want to reward failure ?

I see nothing of Christian morality in these masturbatory fantasies of yours.

I'm sure you're still having problems living with that as soon as George Patton crossed the Rhine River he whipped it out and pissed on Germany.

I'm sure you're still having problems living with that as soon as George Patton crossed the Rhine River he whipped it out and pissed on Germany.

I heard he had to lean on a tree to keep from pissing on his uniform... :lol:

As far as your Conservative hottie and the 'outrage' you think is happening... I see that as hyper partisan CONjering.... :roll:

With any luck this upstanding Christian CONservative hottie with continue to stand-up and not lay down and diddle herself for the world to see like Carrie Prejean.

Gawd bless her leedle heart.... :)

I heard he had to lean on a tree to keep from pissing on his uniform... :lol:

As far as your Conservative hottie and the 'outrage' you think is happening... I see that as hyper partisan CONjering.... :roll:

With any luck this upstanding Christian CONservative hottie with continue to stand-up and not lay down and diddle herself for the world to see like Carrie Prejean.

Gawd bless her leedle heart.... :)

Carrie Prejean, I remember her, she was another hottie who the left targeted for the Sarah Palin treatment.

I can see why liberals fear Sarah Palin and what she stands for, but Carrie Prejean ?

I can see why liberals fear Sarah Palin and what she stands for

Whenever an extremist right winger like yourself says anything about "Fearing (put idiots name here)" you usually know they're nothing to worry about at all.

Back
Top Bottom