• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Sarah Palin has the left going bananas

Shooting Bambi with an arrow is a significant accomplishment.

That doesn't address what I said.

Also, given how you've worded this, I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not. I don't assume any level of depth in your posts, so I can't say.

Anyway, it's certainly a display of competence, but I'd rank her service and her multilingualism higher.

One can mention the Basement, one just cannot refer to specific events therein.

This conservative vs. liberal female body thing is really weird. Do conservative and liberal males have different bodies?

I normally don't compare conservative men bodies to liberal men bodies.

But I have noticed over the decades, liberal men seem to have designer bodies from hanging out at the gym or running through urban parks.

While conservative men bodies seem to have been developed from breaking a sweat while working for a living.

But I have noticed over the decades, liberal men seem to have designer bodies from hanging out at the gym or running through urban parks.

While conservative men bodies seem to have been developed from breaking a sweat while working for a living.

All this looking at mens bodies sounds awfully exciting.

This is nonsense.

You have not shown any outrage.

Also, most liberals do not universally oppose guns. Hunting rifles are almost completely uncontroversial. Some liberals are pro-gun rights, like myself.

Also, I don't know much of anyone who is anti-military. Most people with complaints are against the decisions the higher-ups in politics are making, not the soldiers themselves.

Are you going to answer my question about []bwhat you think liberal women look like?[/b]

Rachel Maddow comes to mind. ;)

Another post that is multi-like worthy :lamo

2l9tvr5.jpg

Yeah, great accomplishment, she did what people did before the invention of guns. Living in NY in the winter you will notice a red hue to the highway pavement. That is because these elusive creatures cannot seem to avoid large metal objects traveling at highway speeds with their lights on. I once ran over a deer doing 25 on a clear night. My biggest accomplishment was actually getting a chevy \berretta over the damned deer at that speed. I guess if this is an accomplishment than I am truly godly because I did it without camo or a weapon. Go me.

I guess conservative women are not very talented when this is considered a significant accomplishment. But I will agree if she can lose that thinking thing she would fit in well with the blonde bimbos of fix noise. Steve Ducey will still be prettier. He is the legolas of faux news.

Another Sarah Palin and the left are going :eek::scared::afraid:

Meet Theresa Vail, she's a soldier, a hunter, qualified rifle expert. and majoring in Chinese and chemistry.

She has the body and looks of a conservative woman and she has tats. That's right, tattoos.

And like Sarah Palin, she can shoot Bamby and put meat on the table.

And she's able to construct sentences and you'll never hear the word "uh."

BTW: She's also a Miss America contestant.

Meet The Future Miss America: Theresa Vail | The Real Revo

View attachment 67153617

View attachment 67153618

It's so cute how you glossed over one glaring difference between her and Sarah. This gal can construct a sentence, and Sarah can only make word salad. This is a significant difference, and pertaining to Sarah, by far the main quality liberals focused on. I can respect this gal, even if I disagree with her.

For ****s sake, Sarah Palin isn't getting crap because she's pretty or because she's conservative. She gets crap because she speaks like an uneducated moron who was put into the national spotlight before she was ready (and obviously so).

Unless your trying to insult this girl, don't compare her to Sarah Palin.

Another Sarah Palin and the left are going :eek::scared::afraid:

Meet Theresa Vail, she's a soldier, a hunter, qualified rifle expert. and majoring in Chinese and chemistry.

She has the body and looks of a conservative woman and she has tats. That's right, tattoos.

And like Sarah Palin, she can shoot Bamby and put meat on the table.

And she's able to construct sentences
and you'll never hear the word "uh."

BTW: She's also a Miss America contestant.

Meet The Future Miss America: Theresa Vail | The Real Revo

View attachment 67153617

View attachment 67153618

Normally I'd consider being able to construct sentences to be a pretty baseline qualification for politics and thus not worthy of mention because its assumed everyone knows how to do such a simple task. But then again, I'm not a Republican.

It's so cute how you glossed over one glaring difference between her and Sarah. This gal can construct a sentence, and Sarah can only make word salad. This is a significant difference, and pertaining to Sarah, by far the main quality liberals focused on. I can respect this gal, even if I disagree with her.

I remember when Sarah Palin said that "you can see Russia from Alaska."

Now everyone at Fox News got a passing grade in grade school geography so they didn't have to send a reporter to Alaska to fact check Sarah Palin's statement.

CNN actually sent someone to Alaska to fact check Sarah Palin. No ####, you can see Russia from Alaska !

Those over at MSNBC/NBC News are watching Saturday Night Live and they watch Tina Fey saying "I can see Russia from my house."
What does MSNBC/NBC do ? They fly an entire news crew to Wasilla, Alaska and climbed roof tops, hill tops, even the city's water tower trying to see if they could see Russia from Sarah Palins home town.

Well that's what MSNBC/NBC ran with and that what according to the Zogby exit polling found that 86.9 % of those who voted for Obama thought that Palin said that she could see Russia from her "house," even though it was Tina Fey who said that.

Well so much for what the main quality liberals focused on.

Unless she is a profoundly stupid, self serving, money grubbing, blithering ignorant, idiot media whore, she is nothing at all like $istah $arah...but we don't know enough about her yet.
Let's wait and see... maybe she will meet those expectations.
Un-ha...You betcha ...(wink wink)

I remember when Sarah Palin said that "you can see Russia from Alaska."

Now everyone at Fox News got a passing grade in grade school geography so they didn't have to send a reporter to Alaska to fact check Sarah Palin's statement.

CNN actually sent someone to Alaska to fact check Sarah Palin. No ####, you can see Russia from Alaska !

Those over at MSNBC/NBC News are watching Saturday Night Live and they watch Tina Fey saying "I can see Russia from my house."
What does MSNBC/NBC do ? They fly an entire news crew to Wasilla, Alaska and climbed roof tops, hill tops, even the city's water tower trying to see if they could see Russia from Sarah Palins home town.

Well that's what MSNBC/NBC ran with and that what according to the Zogby exit polling found that 86.9 % of those who voted for Obama thought that Palin said that she could see Russia from her "house," even though it was Tina Fey who said that.

Well so much for what the main quality liberals focused on.
A wonderful tribute to Miss Fey's ability to capture the essence of one so profoundly stupid as $istah $arah.

To the majority of conservatives in this country, it's one of the only 2 relevant accomplishments, i. e. shooting a gun (the other being White).

To the majority of conservatives in this country, it's one of the only 2 relevant accomplishments, i. e. shooting a gun (the other being White).

Well at least we can put a roof over our families heads and put meat on the table without depending on government or a butcher.

Well at least we can put a roof over our families heads and put meat on the table without depending on government or a butcher.
So could Australopithecines ...
... now what was that point you were trying to make?

Yup, because as we all know, liberals never have jobs. There's also no such thing as a liberal hunter.

Seriously, what version of reality do you live in?

Back
Top Bottom