• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A-HA Gotcha Hillary: Turn out the Lights, The Party is Over!

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
yes.gif
bravo.gif

Judicial Watch announced today that on February 11, 2015, it uncovered documents from the U.S. Department of State revealing that top aides for then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, including her then-chief of staff Cheryl Mills, knew from the outset that the Benghazi mission compound was under attack by armed assailants tied to a terrorist group. The documents were produced as a result of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the State Department (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State ((No. 1:14-cv-01511). The documents make no reference to a spontaneous demonstration or Internet video, except in an official statement issued by Hillary Clinton.

As Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said in his statement last night:

These emails leave no doubt that Hillary Clinton’s closest advisers knew the truth about the Benghazi attack from almost the moment it happened,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “And it is inescapable that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knowingly lied when she planted the false story about ‘inflammatory material being posted on the Internet.’ The contempt for the public’s right to know is evidenced not only in these documents but also in the fact that we had to file a lawsuit in federal court to obtain them. The Obama gang’s cover-up continues to unravel, despite its unlawful secrecy and continued slow-rolling of information. Congress, if it ever decides to do its job, cannot act soon enough to put Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, and every other official in these emails under oath.”.....snip~

Judicial Watch FOIA: State knew Ansar al-Sharia claimed Benghazi attack in first hours « Hot Air

danceshout.gif
What say ye?

When one serves at the pleasure of the president and expects the continued support of that political party then it is best to please both. If you expect Benghazi to be a defining issue in selecting the DNC (and MSM) favored presidential candidate for 2016 then you may be in for a surprise. ;)

The voters didn't care about Benghazi when it happened and they sure as hell aren't going to care about it in 2016.

When one serves at the pleasure of the president and expects the continued support of that political party then it is best to please both. If you expect Benghazi to be a defining issue in selecting the DNC (and MSM) favored presidential candidate for 2016 then you may be in for a surprise. ;)

Yes but now comes the good part .....Gowdy will call them to testify under Oath. This time Cheryl Mills and any others that deflected to protect Hillary can be served up.

The voters didn't care about Benghazi when it happened and they sure as hell aren't going to care about it in 2016.

Looks like Ambassador Stevens is saying.....Ti-------me, is on my Side. Yes It Is! :lol:

yes.gif
bravo.gif

Judicial Watch announced today that on February 11, 2015, it uncovered documents from the U.S. Department of State revealing that top aides for then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, including her then-chief of staff Cheryl Mills, knew from the outset that the Benghazi mission compound was under attack by armed assailants tied to a terrorist group. The documents were produced as a result of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the State Department (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State ((No. 1:14-cv-01511). The documents make no reference to a spontaneous demonstration or Internet video, except in an official statement issued by Hillary Clinton.

As Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said in his statement last night:

These emails leave no doubt that Hillary Clinton’s closest advisers knew the truth about the Benghazi attack from almost the moment it happened,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “And it is inescapable that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knowingly lied when she planted the false story about ‘inflammatory material being posted on the Internet.’ The contempt for the public’s right to know is evidenced not only in these documents but also in the fact that we had to file a lawsuit in federal court to obtain them. The Obama gang’s cover-up continues to unravel, despite its unlawful secrecy and continued slow-rolling of information. Congress, if it ever decides to do its job, cannot act soon enough to put Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, and every other official in these emails under oath.”.....snip~

Judicial Watch FOIA: State knew Ansar al-Sharia claimed Benghazi attack in first hours « Hot Air

danceshout.gif
What say ye?
I wont matter. The media wont cover it and the democrats will ignore it. Hillary is the ONLY hope the dems have in 2016 and they never go after their own.

But the interesting part of Hillarys 'what difference does it make' comment is that it came after comparing a false alternative between two RANDOM events:

"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they'd they go kill some Americans"
The truth is, this was a planned attack, not a random or spontaneous event. And both Clinton and Obama knew that as it was occurring. They lied because there was an election about to take place and they wanted to keep their "AQ on the run" narrative alive. So they lied. Everybody already knows this and no body cares. The same liberals that are in a phony outrage over whether O'reilly was in a 'war zone' or not 30 years ago ignore this lie, her 'sniper fire' and Obamas multiple lies about Obamacare.

Axelrod, in his book, tells how Obama lied repeatedly during the '08 campaign about his support for gay marriage. He knew he would never get elected if he told the truth about his position, so he lied. And the left sees that lie as heroic. Honesty is not a virtue to the left, so dishonesty in their candidates is not a vice.

It's "What difference, at this point, does it make?" The grammar of a third grader....

"At this point...." This is a new point. I hope she gets it...all of it

True, at that point. She allowed the people to be killed.

I have never expected that Hillary would be the Democratic nominee in 2016, anyway. She has an unlikeable quality about her that I just can't explain but it is there.

I don't think this effects her chances because I don't believe she had a chance to begin with.

I wont matter. The media wont cover it and the democrats will ignore it. Hillary is the ONLY hope the dems have in 2016 and they never go after their own.

I'm afraid that will be all too true. Sad.

I would strongly suggest the surprise is going to be yours.

The public did not care about it two years ago when the Obama star-making machinery was in full gear, since then we have "You can keep your plan.." and a Republican controlled house and senate.

This is a new "point" in the "at this point" argument.

You may very well have a point there, but seriously, I think the MMC may have a point as well.

Hillary may not want to face this, and all her other indiscretions over her long career in DC on the campaign trail, in a constant defensive position. She's not been seen in public for what? A year now? Perhaps her health has been suffering.

All things considered, we've just survived a very divisive president and administration, and we also know that Hillary is also a very divisive figure. De we really need more of the same discursiveness?

Great another Benghazi thread. We haven't beat the dead horse with this one yet.

I would strongly suggest the surprise is going to be yours.

The public did not care about it two years ago when the Obama star-making machinery was in full gear, since then we have "You can keep your plan.." and a Republican controlled house and senate.

This is a new "point" in the "at this point" argument.

That star-making machinery will still back the bigger gov't candidate, IMHO. Campaigns are about fooling the voter but campaign financing (star-making) is about maintaining maximum control of our massive federal gov't spending and tax "loopholes".

What difference does it make?

Well, to some people honesty, truthfulness and accountability are important...even if it takes years to accomplish all that.

You may very well have a point there, but seriously, I think the MMC may have a point as well.

Hillary may not want to face this, and all her other indiscretions over her long career in DC on the campaign trail, in a constant defensive position. She's not been seen in public for what? A year now? Perhaps her health has been suffering.

All things considered, we've just survived a very divisive president and administration, and we also know that Hillary is also a very divisive figure. De we really need more of the same discursiveness?

These documents were "discovered" midway between the event in question and the next presidential election. News has a short half-life and by the 2016 election this "issue" will be considered quite stale.

Well, to some people honesty, truthfulness and accountability are important...even if it takes years to accomplish all that.

Yet we still mostly elect politicians that rate quite quite low on those points. ;)

Looks like Ambassador Stevens is saying.....Ti-------me, is on my Side. Yes It Is! :lol:

September 11, 2012 6:06 PM (Subject: “Update 2: Ansar al-Sharia Claims Responsibility for Benghazi Attack (SBU): “(SBU) Embassy Tripoli reports the group claimed responsibility on Facebook and Twitter and call for an attack on Embassy Tripoli”

One hour after they reported that shooting had stopped......

This may not be the bombshell/smoking gun/Nixon tapes the Republicans had been hoping for, but it is another brick in the wall...or rather one removed from the wall. Today's politics rarely rotate around one issue. The complexities are immense, but in the day and age of Gruberized low information voters, the idea is throw enough **** against the wall and eventually the wall is no more.

Hillary's star is fading. She is older than Reagan when he ran in 1980, her appeal is limited and her high status is based on name recognition alone. Asked to list three of her "accomplishments" I suspect most Americans would be hard pressed to answer correctly. She has been the wife of a notoriously philandering husband/president/liar who has justified his dalliances. She has been a voting dog senator from one of the most safe seats in the country, and a yes-person secretary of state who botched Libya, where now there is ISIS where there was none before.

She has eagerly supported Obamacare, and the president's so-called foreign policy where a stable Europe is now at the brink of war, Israel is now an enemy of the US, and here are seven wars where she had inherited two.

She has no new ideas, no platform other than the Clinton name and war chest, with little possibility of attracting black or youth voters who have abandoned the "hope and change" party.

Just another brick, a big one, but a brick.

The real down side is that with all these expose's of corruption coming out, she may well decide not to run, which would not help Republican chances. They need her to run now......with the right handling she will be the Democrats "Sarah Palin"....."I can see Saudi Arabia from my 747...."

But the interesting part of Hillarys 'what difference does it make' comment is that it came after comparing a false alternative between two RANDOM events:

"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they'd they go kill some Americans"
The truth is, this was a planned attack, not a random or spontaneous event. And both Clinton and Obama knew that as it was occurring. They lied because there was an election about to take place and they wanted to keep their "AQ on the run" narrative alive. So they lied. Everybody already knows this and no body cares. The same liberals that are in a phony outrage over whether O'reilly was in a 'war zone' or not 30 years ago ignore this lie, her 'sniper fire' and Obamas multiple lies about Obamacare.

Axelrod, in his book, tells how Obama lied repeatedly during the '08 campaign about his support for gay marriage. He knew he would never get elected if he told the truth about his position, so he lied. And the left sees that lie as heroic. Honesty is not a virtue to the left, so dishonesty in their candidates is not a vice.

Oh and it gets even better than this Fletch. :2wave: Someone and I am not saying Hillary. But she did have to sign off on it.

Someone at State hired Ansar al Shariah as security for Benghazi.

But now it did take a court order to validate.....that Hillary planted the false story about a internet video.

Oh and then we have her not even checking back on her people after she talked to Hicks.....not even to see if they made it out alive.

Shes toast.....burnt.....the Moment she Declares.

Great another Benghazi thread. We haven't beat the dead horse with this one yet.

You can thank Judicial Watch and whatever Judge that forced up the Emails that Team Hillary has fought hard and long to prevent from getting out into the open......I think I can hear Gowdy Rubbing his hands together now. Can't you?
67159734d1389158365-emoticons-forum-needs-evilhands.gif

One hour after they reported that shooting had stopped......

This may not be the bombshell/smoking gun/Nixon tapes the Republicans had been hoping for, but it is another brick in the wall...or rather one removed from the wall. Today's politics rarely rotate around one issue. The complexities are immense, but in the day and age of Gruberized low information voters, the idea is throw enough **** against the wall and eventually the wall is no more.

Hillary's star is fading. She is older than Reagan when he ran in 1980, her appeal is limited and her high status is based on name recognition alone. Asked to list three of her "accomplishments" I suspect most Americans would be hard pressed to answer correctly. She has been the wife of a notoriously philandering husband/president/liar who has justified his dalliances. She has been a voting dog senator from one of the most safe seats in the country, and a yes-person secretary of state who botched Libya, where now there is ISIS where there was none before.

She has eagerly supported Obamacare, and the president's so-called foreign policy where a stable Europe is now at the brink of war, Israel is now an enemy of the US, and here are seven wars where she had inherited two.

She has no new ideas, no platform other than the Clinton name and war chest, with little possibility of attracting black or youth voters who have abandoned the "hope and change" party.

Just another brick, a big one, but a brick.

The real down side is that with all these expose's of corruption coming out, she may well decide not to run, which would not help Republican chances. They need her to run now......with the right handling she will be the Democrats "Sarah Palin"....."I can see Saudi Arabia from my 747...."

Heya F&L. :2wave: Like the President of Judicial Watch states, huh?

The Obama gang’s cover-up continues to unravel, despite its unlawful secrecy and continued slow-rolling of information.....snip~

Transparency.....Right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom