• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

700,000 boycott TARGET over trans bathroom policy...

Conservative Group Sending Men in to Target’s Women’s Restrooms to Challenge Transgender Policy

A leader of the American Family Association, which has loudly opposed Target’s transgender-inclusive bathroom policy, said Monday that the group was sending men into women’s restrooms in order to test the policy.

“We’ve already had people testing this, going into Targets, and men going in to bathrooms, there is absolutely no barrier,” Sandy Rios, the director of government affairs for the AFA, told Breitbart News Daily. “The chief concern for the American Family Association is predators who will take advantage.”​

What a pack of raging morons.

Conservative Group Sending Men in to Target’s Women’s Restrooms to Challenge Transgender Policy

A leader of the American Family Association, which has loudly opposed Target’s transgender-inclusive bathroom policy, said Monday that the group was sending men into women’s restrooms in order to test the policy.

“We’ve already had people testing this, going into Targets, and men going in to bathrooms, there is absolutely no barrier,” Sandy Rios, the director of government affairs for the AFA, told Breitbart News Daily. “The chief concern for the American Family Association is predators who will take advantage.”​

What a pack of raging morons.

Yea, actually considering the rights and concerns of Women and young Girls who dont want to share a bathroom with a strange grown Man is so moronic.

Yea, actually considering the rights and concerns of Women and young Girls who dont want to share a bathroom with a strange grown Man is so moronic.

So the point of these morons is to have loads of strange grown men go into womens' restrooms to emphasis how strange grown men going into women's restrooms is bad.

Yeah. Very moronic.

So the point of these morons is to have strange grown men go into womens' restrooms to emphasis how strange grown men going into women's restrooms is bad. Yeah. Very moronic.

So your'e saying they support Targets bathroom policy ?

So your'e saying they support Targets bathroom policy ?

I'm saying these guys you are supporting here are idiots. And they are proving me right.

Including me. I've been boycotting them for years now because of their gay policies.....

A conservative Christian activist group has gained more than half a million signatures and counting from people pledging to boycott Target over its transgender bathroom policy.

So, being from Minnesota where Target HQ is located I want to counter boycott all businesses from and products made in Southern Conservative States like NC and Texas that are leading this charge against Target.
How can I quickly and easily find out a list of products to avoid purchasing? Can we force you to label your ****?

I'm saying these guys you are supporting here are idiots. And they are proving me right.

So you think there's nothing wrong with Targets bathroom policy ??

The strangest men are the Brietbart fans and the religious nutsacks at American Family Association.

So you think there's nothing wrong with Targets bathroom policy ??

If they banned clergy and Republican congressmen, it would be so much safer.

Nope. Do you?

The lefts war on women needs to be stopped

Well of-course there's something wrong with their Bathroom policy

It ignores the rights and concerns of Women and girls who dont want to share bathrooms with strange grown men.

Trolling irrelevent nonsense.

No, it isn't. I just identified two groups of people that do things in bathrooms.

Remember when I asked you to produce all the instances of trans people comitting a crime in public bathrooms? You had no answer....as always. LOL

The lefts war on women needs to be stopped

Well of-course there's something wrong with their Bathroom policy

It ignores the rights and concerns of Women and girls who dont want to share bathrooms with strange grown men.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Do you conservatives ever have an original thought?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Do you conservatives ever have an original thought?

Do you Liberals ever have a intelligent rebuttal ?

No, it isn't. I just identified two groups of people that do things in bathrooms.

Remember when I asked you to produce all the instances of trans people comitting a crime in public bathrooms? You had no answer....as always. LOL

Do you have a problem with grown men in mens clothing using a womens bathroom ?

When it is a bunch of dumbass talibornagains from some zealot religious group doing it to show their ignorance...yes.

I do if their purpose is to cause a disturbance rather than use the restroom.

I've listed stores several times with the exact same policy as Target. Most stores simply don't care.

Back
Top Bottom