• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

700,000 boycott TARGET over trans bathroom policy...

What if you have both? Do you alternate? Flip a coin? What?

Whichever one has the shortest line.

Meaning...the men's room, lol.

If you have both, which would be, what.....less than .0000001% of the population, I'm quite certain you're not gonna make too big of a splash no matter what you go to ****. I WILL say, however...if you dress, walk, act, and look like a man...use the mens room, and ditto for if you dress, walk, act, and look like a woman.

What we're really talking about here is making others around you uncomfortable. I have a right to not have a chick watch me piss. And if you want to argue that, fine. That means I have a right to watch chicks take a piss. Pretty sure they won't like that.

My excuse for seeing that movie is that I was nine. What's yours?

IIRC it was showing at the closest theater after the bar exam

I really don't think gay people would willingly choose to wear khakis. In fact, aside from tourists from the midwest, nobody willingly wears khakis.

ever see the movie "Breaker Morant"

Targets all inclusive, with the exception of excluding Women and Girls who dont want to use the bathroom in front of a man.

Including me. I've been boycotting them for years now because of their gay policies.....

Corrections and clarifications: A previous version of this story incorrectly referenced North Carolina's transgender bathroom law. It requires transgender individuals to use public restrooms associated with the sex on their birth certificate.

A conservative Christian activist group has gained more than half a million signatures and counting from people pledging to boycott Target over its transgender bathroom policy.

More than 700,000 boycott Target over transgender bathroom policy
Example #10 of being on the wrong side of history.

Like we've both posted before. You're statistically more likely to be sexually assaulted by a congressman than a TG person.

And what about the non TG person who is not being honest in order to get to hang out in the wrong bathroom?

Like we've both posted before. You're statistically more likely to be sexually assaulted by a congressman than a TG person.

Yup.....or an evangelical "family values" preacher.

I don't shop at Target to begin with... but if I did... i'd still shop there with their bathroom policies.

why?.. because all i care about is that they actually have a bathroom when i gotta take a leak.... everything else is irrelevant.

And what about the non TG person who is not being honest in order to get to hang out in the wrong bathroom?

If someone wants to go into a bathroom to check out someone anti TG laws ain't gonna stop them. There are other laws that come into play then.

If someone wants to go into a bathroom to check out someone anti TG laws ain't gonna stop them. There are other laws that come into play then.

good point-like CCW laws. that might put a chilling on some of the perverts

ever see the movie "Breaker Morant"

No, but I assume it features people who look good in khakis. That would mean "anybody in perfect physical condition without so much as a bubble butt." That would be, I believe, roughly 2% of the population, and that's being generous.

No, but I assume it features people who look good in khakis. That would mean "anybody in perfect physical condition without so much as a bubble butt." That would be, I believe, roughly 2% of the population, and that's being generous.

PM sent

3g5npnB.jpg

I'll be expecting an apology.

People here in Canada boycotted Target because their products were shabby, often out of stock, and overpriced compared to WalMart and other similar stores.

Poor company management there.

Zellers was a piece of **** and the only thing Target did was change the logo.

Didn't innovate, didn't compete, just sat on their flabby asses and assumed Canadians would flock to the mythical promise of lower prices.

One of the biggest corporate ****ups in Canadian history.

Including me. I've been boycotting them for years now because of their gay policies.....

Corrections and clarifications: A previous version of this story incorrectly referenced North Carolina's transgender bathroom law. It requires transgender individuals to use public restrooms associated with the sex on their birth certificate.

A conservative Christian activist group has gained more than half a million signatures and counting from people pledging to boycott Target over its transgender bathroom policy.

More than 700,000 boycott Target over transgender bathroom policy

Knuckledraggers unite over nothing.

There has not been one single reported transgender attack in a restoom.

Idiots.

Targets all inclusive, with the exception of excluding Women and Girls who dont want to use the bathroom in front of a man.

What....they removed the doors on the stalls?

Yea, there's nothing wrong with a grown man, a absolute stranger and a 10 year old girl using the same public restroom, sitting next to each other with only a stall door seperating them ....:roll:

Talk about being on the wrong side of a issue. You guys are so off base on this one.

Yea, there's nothing wrong with a grown man, a absolute stranger and a 10 year old girl using the same public restroom, sitting next to each other with only a stall door seperating them ....:roll:

Talk about being on the wrong side of a issue. You guys are so off base on this one.

You have whipped yourself up into an irrational fear. If you want to protect your kids, keep them away from priests and preachers...they are the molesters.

you.jpg

So now...the three questions you won't answer: 1) How many cases have there been of a trans-gender molesting a child in a public restroom 2) How many investigations have ever found Planned Parenthood guilty of selling fetal tissue, and 3) How many people have ever died from overdosing on marijuana?

Major News Outlets Fail To Identify The Hate Group Boycotting Target

AFA Has Been Designated An Anti-LGBT “Hate Group.” The AFA has been designated an anti-LGBT “hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center since 2010 due to its history of anti-gay extremism and propagation of known falsehoods about LGBT people, including blaming gay men for the Holocaust, supporting criminalization of gay sex, and asserting that being gay is a “poor and dangerous choice.” [Southern Poverty Law Center, accessed 4/26/16; 11/4/10]

AFA Has A History Of Boycotting Companies That Support The So-Called “Homosexual Agenda.” The AFA has long boycotted TV shows and companies that support LGBT equality, which AFA has traditionally termed the “homosexual agenda.” Previously, AFA has called for boycotts of The Walt Disney Company, the Ford Motor Company, Walmart and its subsidiary Sam’s Club, and The Home Depot. During the boycott of Home Depot in 2010, AFA said the home repair store was “deliberately exposing children to lascivious displays of sexual conduct by homosexuals" by supporting pride parades. [RightWingWatch, November 2006; Southern Poverty Law Center, accessed 4/26/16]

That might be a solution to all this [totally stalled bathrooms for all] Seeing a man dressed as a woman, using a urinal probably causes most of the problems.

Until then, TG wait till the woman's bathroom doesn't contain womenfolk.

latest republican meme: "the boycotters are hypocrites for doing business in more oppressive places like saudi arabia"

followed by thinking to themselves: "i wish we could execute lgbt like in saudi arabia"

Back
Top Bottom