• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

700,000 boycott TARGET over trans bathroom policy...

Why would they put guards up to enforce a policy that allows anyone to use any restroom they want?

To enforce the "policy." Pure stupidity.

wRl9OkI.jpg

Including me. I've been boycotting them for years now because of their gay policies.....

Corrections and clarifications: A previous version of this story incorrectly referenced North Carolina's transgender bathroom law. It requires transgender individuals to use public restrooms associated with the sex on their birth certificate.

A conservative Christian activist group has gained more than half a million signatures and counting from people pledging to boycott Target over its transgender bathroom policy.

More than 700,000 boycott Target over transgender bathroom policy

Big deal, they signed a petition. Probably Walmart shoppers anyway. I love Target, Starbucks in front, clean, good prices, few crazies you see in Walmart.

To enforce the "policy." Pure stupidity.

Doesn't make sense because there is no real policy to enforce. What would the guard say "you're a gender go into whichever restroom/fitting room you want"?

Think you might be confused on what they are saying their policy is. They have said they are allowing anyone to enter whichever restroom/changing room they wish.

Went and spent about 40 bucks there today. I'll be back.

Went and spent about 40 bucks there today. I'll be back.

How many (air quote) guys (air quote) followed you into the bathroom and checked out your junk?

People here in Canada boycotted Target because their products were shabby, often out of stock, and overpriced compared to WalMart and other similar stores. As a result, they packed up and left Canada several $billion poorer for the failed experiment.

That's a much more reasoned form of protest, in my humble opinion.

^^^yes :thumbs:

ever see the movie "Breaker Morant"
Yes, really liked it. Executed as scapegoats iirc. Killed a civilian collaborating with the enemy I believe.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Lol...

Why does anyone care about target's freedom-embracing bathroom policy ?

How many (air quote) guys (air quote) followed you into the bathroom and checked out your junk?

Zero...because it is not an issue...except in the fetid swamps that are known as the "minds" of the conservative christians.

Including me. I've been boycotting them for years now because of their gay policies.....

Corrections and clarifications: A previous version of this story incorrectly referenced North Carolina's transgender bathroom law. It requires transgender individuals to use public restrooms associated with the sex on their birth certificate.

A conservative Christian activist group has gained more than half a million signatures and counting from people pledging to boycott Target over its transgender bathroom policy.

More than 700,000 boycott Target over transgender bathroom policy

LMAO they wont miss you or them but it is your right and choice to do so.
The majority of people tend to support right over wrong, equality and rights.

If someone wants to go into a bathroom to check out someone anti TG laws ain't gonna stop them. There are other laws that come into play then.

So...the recent stories about men doing just what I described are all hoaxes, then?

What his law does is paves the way for abandoning the concept of "man in woman's bathroom = up to no good".

That would be a pervert. Call the law.

It's not like perverts follow the law. They went in there before it wasn't cool.

Right. But making it okay for people that look like dudes but "self identify as women" to use the women's room destroys the concept of "man taking a piss in the ladies room = up to no good".

Ever see a men's room?

Yes. I've peed in one. I have cleaned up puke in one, the same one I have to go into on average at least a few times per week (at least when I'm home and working at my normal job).

Right. But making it okay for people that look like dudes but "self identify as women" to use the women's room destroys the concept of "man taking a piss in the ladies room = up to no good".

Instead people want to make it okay for those who might look like guys to be harassed by others for being in what they perceive to be "the wrong bathroom" even when those people actually are women. And mandate that some people who actually do look like dudes, live like dudes, and would be much more creepy than someone who looks like a woman go in the women's restroom. Man taking a piss in the ladies room simply equals man taking a piss in the ladies room. If he isn't doing anything else, then you have no idea what he is "up to" besides taking a piss.

Yes. I've peed in one. I have cleaned up puke in one, the same one I have to go into on average at least a few times per week (at least when I'm home and working at my normal job).

Some men's rooms have troughs. Just...latrines with gutters to piss in. Been in a few of those, in my day.

Some are completely open, not stalls for the ****ters. Been in a couple of those in my day, too.

Instead people want to make it okay for those who might look like guys to be harassed by others for being in what they perceive to be "the wrong bathroom" even when those people actually are women. And mandate that some people who actually do look like dudes, live like dudes, and would be much more creepy than someone who looks like a woman go in the women's restroom. Man taking a piss in the ladies room simply equals man taking a piss in the ladies room. If he isn't doing anything else, then you have no idea what he is "up to" besides taking a piss.

And time will tell which of these scenarios will be the more common.

I'm not betting on yours.

Back
Top Bottom