• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

22% of Refugees in Minnesota Positive for TB...

Removing is not enough.

It should be replaced with: Stay the F*** Away. This Bus Is Full and Running on Fumes.

If everybody was like me, we would not be drowning in the illegal scum, San Bernardino would have never happened, the Towers would still be standing, we would not be giving away billions in foreign aid while flat broke.

Am I forgetting something?

Oh yeah, it's Statue of Liberty, globally, and the Unites States.

All crimes by immigrants are 100% preventable. Just don't let them in.

What do you do for a living? I want to make sure that you contribute enough to this country so we can decide if you should stay or not.

What is your salary, how much to you pay for taxes..do you contribute, or take.

Fess up.

Removing is not enough.

It should be replaced with: Stay the F*** Away. This Bus Is Full and Running on Fumes.

If everybody was like me, we would not be drowning in the illegal scum, San Bernardino would have never happened, the Towers would still be standing, we would not be giving away billions in foreign aid while flat broke.

You are a moron. Based on this post.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants are LEGAL when entering this country.

Perhaps I'll get reprimanded for this post, however, the truth, as I see it, is not kind to you.

Perhaps I'll get reprimanded for this post, however, the truth, as I see it, is not kind to you.

Worth it.

What do you mean by "the feds requirements to sponsor". Your federal goons actually told you that you must, or else? Is this what I getting from you?

Ohferfvcksakes.
If you want to sponsor a refugee family, you need to show that you have the means and the organization. The United Church minister here got it organized and we've got a place for them to live for a year and we've found part-time work for the woman and other possible gigs for the man. You may not believe this but there's lots of people and organizations in Canada that want to sponsor refugees and the government vets prospective sponsors to make sure they have their sh*t together.
'Federal goons'. Jesus. Do you have any clue about what goes on outside your borders?

Ohferfvcksakes.
If you want to sponsor a refugee family, you need to show that you have the means and the organization. The United Church minister here got it organized and we've got a place for them to live for a year and we've found part-time work for the woman and other possible gigs for the man. You may not believe this but there's lots of people and organizations in Canada that want to sponsor refugees and the government vets prospective sponsors to make sure they have their sh*t together.
'Federal goons'. Jesus. Do you have any clue about what goes on outside your borders?

Probably has never had a passport...

The lunatic fringe, covers where most liberals reside! Thus the terrible state this country is in....Once again Detroit and Chicago, run by liberal dopes, are the worst places in the USA!

Parts of Michigan, Atalanta, Philly and Baltimore...are nearly tied for first place! Do you see the common denominator GM?

The lunatic fringe has been frothing at the mouth over this issue since page one of this thread.
And I try, but I can't care much about the state of American cities. City governments in Canada are at least, at least, as liberal as any in America and they're not falling apart. Find another tree to bark up at.

Conservative Christians have been helping out the poor and destitute since time immemorial. The obummer Regime is allowing way too many people into this country, with little to no safeguards of our citizens! It's not about doing it....it's about the vast numbers and poor screening .....or no screening!!!

Stop blaming Conservatives and put the blame squarely where it belongs.................on the obama Regime!

I don't blame them. Conservatives can't help it. All they can think or do is what someone tells them.

Unfortunately, I don't think he needs one to travel north.

I just had an amazing 3 day weekend in Mexico...the middle class is growing by leaps and bounds down there, very happy for it.

I just had an amazing 3 day weekend in Mexico...the middle class is growing by leaps and bounds down there, very happy for it.

I've seen more panhandlers per block in Vancouver than in some Mexican cities.

Bringing fear, hatred and xenophobia to a city near you....MickeyW

Bring truth, justice and the way it ought to be....is more like it! liberals who bury their head up their collectives asses, can't even begin to comprehend the problems herein!
I am so amazed how many so called educated people are out there....that don't no jack****!

Heart disease can be treated, I don't want you eating a bunch of corn dogs and have it being treated at my expense.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! What a ****ing Joke that is! With the passage of obamacare you are paying for millions of deadbeats, everyday ...out of your pocket. :lamo:lamo:lamo

Bringing fear, hatred and xenophobia to a city near you....MickeyW

see below.

In the United States, up to 13 million people have been exposed to TB and could develop the disease.

Every year, tuberculosis claims 1.5 million lives worldwide and 500 to 600 in this country.

“Tuberculosis (TB) has surpassed HIV as the leading cause of death from infectious disease worldwide,” the Minnesota Department of Health reports. Tuberculosis is airborne and can be spread when a person active tuberculosis coughs, sneezes, or otherwise transmits the infection to a previously uninfected individual. Treatment for tuberculosis is long and expensive. If caught early, it typically takes about nine months for a person with active tuberculosis to improve to latent tuberculosis. Not everyone diagnosed with active tuberculosis, however, improves."

As many as 30 million illegal immigrants in this country. Millions of improperly vetted refugees in this country with an administration 'dying' to open the floodgates. A CURRENT infection rate of 22%.

I think this bears repeating .........for the educated dopes out there.

Then remove the text at the base of the statue of liberty, and redefine, globaly, what the united states stands for, for those on the outside.

You are, quite literally, the worst that this country has to offer.

Unlike the Constitution, that inscription is NOT binding!!!

Removing is not enough.

Abso****inglutely!!!

:applaud:applaud:applaud:applaud

I don't live in a town, I live on an island with about 800 year-round residents. We've been working to satisfy the feds requirements to sponsor two families, fund-raising, finding accommodation and job prospects.- so far we've only got the resources to sponsor one young couple, a construction worker and a nurse from Syria. They'll be fine here, provided they can handle relative isolation.
You must be used to that shaft by now. You've probably been getting it all your life.

You live in an area that is almost isolated from the rest of the world.......and no comparison to many other places, like Michigan! Your problem is so small, you can't visualize the bigger problems!

Just the cultural differences alone, are enormous.

No they aren't.. Illegal means illegal.. Thousands are coming across the s. border....illegally. That means breaking the law by sneaking in.

Ohferfvcksakes.

Like I said...on a very small scale and no comparison to the reality elsewhere!

The lunatic fringe has been frothing at the mouth over this issue since page one of this thread.
And I try, but I can't care much about the state of American cities. City governments in Canada are at least, at least, as liberal as any in America and they're not falling apart. Find another tree to bark up at.

Your entire Canadian population is a fraction of the US.....no comparison....AGAIN!

I don't blame them. Conservatives can't help it. All they can think or do is what someone tells them.

Bull****! I've been thinking on my own for decades....and liberal loons are to be avoided! They suffer from a Mental Defect!

Except, the Jews didn't bring a lot of disease with them, and certainly not a lot of crime....and on top of that....they contribute greatly to our country.(Doctors, bankers, movie moguls, etc.)

The Jews however, seem to forget their roots after awhile, glowing in the great richness and opportunities they have in America and turn into liberal Democrats and forsaking their Conservative principles.

My point? Jews contribute greatly and pay it back, Muslims, not so much. And there is no Jewish blood in me.

bull pucky. have you seen the DDT showers at ellis island? you are ignorant.

Mods, please do not reprimand him.

Being called a moron doesn't offend me in any way. In fact, being called a moron by a liberal is a badge of honor and reveals the true nature of what liberalism is all about - personal attack, never a debate on points.

It also means I did something right. Thanks, Kevin.

No they aren't.. Illegal means illegal.. Thousands are coming across the s. border....illegally. That means breaking the law by sneaking in.

Yes. And the vast majority of illegals in this country did not sneak in. They have simply overstayed.

It's a lot worse than sneaking in, as "sneaking" would suggest that there are people out there trying to stop them.

They are greeted by the treasonous First Mulatto's defanged and castrated Border Patrol, and directed to the nearest welfare office where they can legally rip me off.

Later, they will be transported to a sanctuary city of their choice where they can rape and murder our wives and daughters - just to keep their skills sharp.

When deported, like on a a bungee cord, they come back. Rinse and repeat.

Now, all the above is actually not true. I just made it up to prove again that I am a moron, a bigot and a xenophobe.

Your entire Canadian population is a fraction of the US.....no comparison....AGAIN!

Bull****! I've been thinking on my own for decades....and liberal loons are to be avoided! They suffer from a Mental Defect!

Ya know, you just wasted three posts showing me that I'm not entitled to an opinion because, what, I don't live on the south side of Chicago. But here's something you need to consider; what if those cultural differences have disqualified you, not me? Maybe your worldview is so poisoned by your culture that you can't get a handle on reality, your fear of what's happening to your society and your desperation have you looking everywhere for culprits and causes and is making you blame enormous consequences on the worlds weakest, most helpless people.
You blame liberals for the breakdown of your society but the most liberal cities and countries in the world are, by every measure, the most livable. You can make an honest effort to find causes or you can hide behind the same meaningless platitudes that have comforted you and your kind for years, while the decay accelerated.

Back
Top Bottom