• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election night discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see that Giuliani's hair dye was dripping? These people really do not know how to present their case to the public.
Why are leftists so fixed on hair and skin color? Can't you actually focus on the issues? These are not trivial times.

Can't PM Blackface man up?
Man up how? Just release Meng? That would work but we have a treaty with the USA to honour.
Can't Diaper Donnie man up? He doesn't have a dog in the hunt anymore.

Because it's only been leftists thus far who discuss hair and skin color. Are you actually a 'moderate'?

I said nothing about skin color or hair color for that matter. And yes, I am a moderate -- lean toward the left on social issues, lean right on economic issues. I am simply pointing out how awful Trump's team has looked on television.

Does it bother you that Giuliani and his team of lawyers are arguing one thing to the public and another in court? Does it strike you odd that Trump's Team has lost pretty much every single lawsuit and has withdrawn from many of them?

I said nothing about skin color or hair color for that matter. And yes, I am a moderate -- lean toward the left on social issues, lean right on economic issues. I am simply pointing out how awful Trump's team has looked on television.

Does it bother you that Giuliani and his team of lawyers are arguing one thing to the public and another in court? Does it strike you odd that Trump's Team has lost pretty much every single lawsuit and has withdrawn from many of them?
'Did you see that Giuliani's hair dye was dripping?'

You do understand that Trump's surrogates have been claiming voter fraud, but none of them actual argue that point in court? They are telling Trumpists one thing and doing the direct opposite.

Trump has less than a .01% chance of winning this election on December 14th.
It would be surprising if some large scale fraud didn't exist. It's too easy to do. There are no real safeguards.

Facts make statistics. Statistics don't make facts. If something real comes out about these machines being manipulated...

What then?

American democracy is fine and no one is being held hostage. Settle down.. No need to panic.

Is it fine? Because your boy Donny claims a massive conspiracy just overthrew the rightfully elected president.

It would be surprising if some large scale fraud didn't exist. It's too easy to do. There are no real safeguards.

Facts make statistics. Statistics don't make facts. If something real comes out about these machines being manipulated...

What then?

The fact remains that you have absolutely no evidence that it does exist.

There ARE real safeguards, as several Trump supporters have found out after being arrested for voter fraud.

Georgia has completed its full hand count and audit. Biden still won.

The evidence doesn't care about your feelings, LoP. Back up your claims or put the tinfoil hat back on and hide in your bunker. Those are your options.

Why are leftists so fixed on hair and skin color? Can't you actually focus on the issues? These are not trivial times.

What issues? Guiliani didn't present any evidence in that press conference. What issue am I supposed to talk about? The same tired accusations they've been making since well before the election? Old news. Next.

It has been pointed out to you by other posters that Trump's lawyers do not allege voter fraud in court. That is because lying to a judge has penalties. Read this statement about Republican Senator Beb Sasse who has always been loyal to Trump. He says the same thing that the posters here have said to you: Trump's lawyers don't allege fraud in court.

"Nebraska Republican Sen. Ben Sasse is strongly pushing back against President Donald Trump’s attempts to contest the election with lawsuits and claims of fraud, observing Thursday that Trump’s lawyers have 'refused to actually allege grand fraud' in court.

Sasse’s statement was perhaps the most pointed Republican rebuttal yet to Trump’s weeks-long refusal to accept the results of the presidential election. Republicans have mostly declined to criticize Trump’s ongoing effort to overturn the election, which included a press conference Thursday in which Trump campaign lawyer Rudy Giuliani baselessly alleged 'massive fraud' in Michigan."

Interesting that the Trumpistanis have gone from we want to have a result and name the next president on election night to what's the rush to concede the electoral college doesn't meet till December.

Pristine ballots, different paper, no marks like previously counted ballots has, 98% for Biden.

Right...

No cheating...

This is rather compelling:

That's compelling? The woman was quoted as saying she's a "very active Republican" and L Lin Wood asked for millions of votes to be discarded because a very active Republican felt that paper just felt different. You know, differnt. Them papers feel differnt and I ain't said nothin, but some snacks was on the table and best I's recall, only 2 or so had a vote for Prsdent Trump. Something feels real funny bout that.

I think it's pretty common sense that if you're counting ballots and you think there are fraudulent ballots, as a "very active Republican" you'd ask the supervisor to review them. Did she do that? No. She counted the votes. Did she say anything afterward? Not to my knowledge. She signs an affidavit three days ago to support L Lin Wood's attempt to disenfranchise millions of voters due to snacks on a table and paper that just felt different.

Biden won. Get over it. The Republican base really showed itself to be enormous and enthusiastic, gaining seats in the House and presumably holding a majority in the Senate.

I guess you just want to count the votes again and again until you get the result you want? I remember hearing that, must have been 20 some years ago....

Is it fine? Because your boy Donny claims a massive conspiracy just overthrew the rightfully elected president.

If he proceeds to intimidate Michigan pols & they choose Trump electors instead of Biden, that might be treason.

FYI

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office
(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for
(A) registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;
(B) urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or
(C) exercising any right under this chapter; or
(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(A) the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or
(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.
shall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
(Pub. L. 103–31, § 12, May 20, 1993, 107 Stat. 88.)

What then?
There are many safeguards in place at all levels of government, as well as people from both parties and independents watch everything that goes on.

The fact remains that you have absolutely no evidence that it does exist.

There ARE real safeguards, as several Trump supporters have found out after being arrested for voter fraud.

Georgia has completed its full hand count and audit. Biden still won.

The evidence doesn't care about your feelings, LoP. Back up your claims or put the tinfoil hat back on and hide in your bunker. Those are your options.

LoP is a hardcore climate denier. These moronic and constantly-debunked CTs are right up his alley.

If this is true, we have serious problems in this country:

As I had to say to another Biden Truther:

Aren't you getting tired of being embarrassed?

You've pushed every last lie Team Trump told you. Every last one of them blew up in your face. How can you be so credulous each next time they come up with a new version of their CT?

It's as if the Boy Who Cried Wolf was laughed out of town, came back and cried tiger, then cried lions, then cried sea lions, then cried velociraptors, then cried Xenu, then cried orcs, then cried cave trolls, then cried Vogons, then cried orangutans, then cried Bigfoots, then cried giant spiders, then cried really scary goldfish invasions.

Capisce?

Christ, it doesn't even make sense. You think they could magically flip votes but forgot about the senate? You believe a cry of fraud when someone tells you that if they lose they will cry fraud, then does so? You believe it even though every last one of their suits gets laughed out of court. This is beyond stupid.

Last edited:
Because they are bigots.

That's the simple fact. They will not let such things go.

Last edited:
Because it's only been leftists thus far who discuss hair and skin color. Are you actually a 'moderate'?
Probably middle of the left.

It's funny. The left has such a wide range of people, and I haven't yet seem a self proclaimed moderate that isn't a south paw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom