• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election night discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said nothing about skin color or hair color for that matter. And yes, I am a moderate -- lean toward the left on social issues, lean right on economic issues. I am simply pointing out how awful Trump's team has looked on television.

Does it bother you that Giuliani and his team of lawyers are arguing one thing to the public and another in court? Does it strike you odd that Trump's Team has lost pretty much every single lawsuit and has withdrawn from many of them?
I don't recall you pointing out Mr. Gaff machines... gaffs.

There are many safeguards in place at all levels of government, as well as people from both parties and independents watch everything that goes on.
Then how do unsecured boxes of ballots make int inside?

LoP is a hardcore climate denier. These moronic and constantly-debunked CTs are right up his alley.
I see it differently.

First off, you lie when you call me a "hard core climate denier." I accept the science 100%. The sciences do not say what the lying pundits claim the papers say. I accept that we have an impact on the climate. I have never denied it.

Surely you must know you are being exceptionally dishonest...

Remind me. How many climate papers from actual scientists do you read? I subscribe to several. I have access to materials you unlikely don't.

I simply am not easily swayed by the lying media and lying public like most people are.

Funny, how when these digital machines came out around 20 years ago, you guys were screaming up a storm about their reliability and the capacity to corrupt them.

Well guess what. You guys were right. Hypocritical though that you put your fingers in your ears and cover your eyes when it's to your advantage.

No, your all-out assault on the central pillar of American democracy is not trivial.
Even if you believe there is no hanky panky, why are you against making the system more secure and make it impossible to question its integrity?

Then how do unsecured boxes of ballots make int inside?
Where are these unsecured boxes of ballots you speak of being counted? They are watched by people of both parties if anyone noticed anything they would speak up.

Where are these unsecured boxes of ballots you speak of being counted? They are watched by people of both parties if anyone noticed anything they would speak up.
They have spoken up. Boxes of ballots coming in with the states sealing tape applied, but no signatures on the tape. How many times have you been told the media has bias?

Here is something suspicions. It appeared someone may have had old voting machines, and tossed them out since they were no longer used.

Here is something suspicions. It appeared someone may have had old voting machines, and tossed them out since they were no longer used.

"However, state officials said the machines are outdated".

And the policy in Georgia is to dump outdated voting machines by the roadside.

"However, state officials said the machines are outdated".

And the policy in Georgia is to dump outdated voting machines by the roadside.
Yes. That could be why they were dumped. Someone could have taken the machines to use, but found them to be useless.

What is your theory? Why were they there?

Might as well go ahead and debunk this shit before trumpanzees start bleating this latest conspiracy in here;

I see it differently.

First off, you lie when you call me a "hard core climate denier." I accept the science 100%. The sciences do not say what the lying pundits claim the papers say. I accept that we have an impact on the climate. I have never denied it.

Surely you must know you are being exceptionally dishonest...

Remind me. How many climate papers from actual scientists do you read? I subscribe to several. I have access to materials you unlikely don't.

I simply am not easily swayed by the lying media and lying public like most people are.

Funny, how when these digital machines came out around 20 years ago, you guys were screaming up a storm about their reliability and the capacity to corrupt them.

Well guess what. You guys were right. Hypocritical though that you put your fingers in your ears and cover your eyes when it's to your advantage.
What kind of phone did you have 20 years ago?

Yes. That could be why they were dumped. Someone could have taken the machines to use, but found them to be useless.

Honestly, Milord, I have no idea BUT! it seems that this happened at a queer time and, if they were really outdated, why were they not disposed of earlier? They would have to have been disposed of recently or someone would have discovered them sooner. That, and other irregularities, bring this whole election into question but there are few squeaky wheels, much less riots and destruction on the city streets. The squeaky wheels always have the odds on their side, though not always validation..

What do you think?

What does that have to do with anything?

I think I had a Nokia. Before that I had an Erikson. Then I has several Samsung, and I'm on my 3rd or 4th LG. I now have the LG Stylo 6.

Same cell number for 23 years now.

Honestly, Milord, I have no idea BUT! it seems that this happened at a queer time and, if they were really outdated, why were they not disposed of earlier? They would have to have been disposed of recently or someone would have discovered them sooner. That, and other irregularities, bring this whole election into question but there are few squeaky wheels, much less riots and destruction on the city streets. The squeaky wheels always have the odds on their side, though not always validation..

What do you think?
I did read they were suppose to be in a warehouse storage. I'm pretty sure the state agencies will by trying to locate those responsible and why they weren't in the warehouses.

It sure looks like someone took them in a failed attempt to cheat.

There is no real doubt that the climate is changing but get a kick out of Joe Biden and others saying they will do something about it. However the very wealthy and well connected have some ideas how they can change the world. What's happening in Davos could affect us all. We can see what their headlines are and the memberships as well. Well worth a look at. https://www.weforum.org/focus

What, exactly, is suspicious about a voting machine that nobody used?

You know what? Save it. Nobody cares.

They have spoken up. Boxes of ballots coming in with the states sealing tape applied, but no signatures on the tape. How many times have you been told the media has bias?

Show me the evidence.

After White House meeting with Trump, Michigan lawmakers say they are not aware of information that would change election results

Breaking: Michigan’s top Republican lawmakers said Friday after a meeting with President Trump at the White House that they have not seen any information that would change President-Elect Joe Biden’s victory in the state, a blow to the president’s efforts to undermine the election results.

This is a developing story.

Michigan’s top Republican lawmakers arrived at the White House on Friday afternoon to meet with President Trump amid an urgent effort to keep them from endorsing the president’s baseless allegations of widespread fraud and his attempt to delay their state’s certification of the vote.

Senate President Mike Shirkey, House Speaker Lee Chatfield and other state GOP lawmakers are expected to meet with the president at 4 p.m. in what White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany described as a routine visit with elected leaders.
=============================================================
It does not look good for Trump destroying democracy, at least in MI.

My theory is they had a lot of Ossoff and Warnock votes and that’s why they were dumped.

Prove me wrong.

I did read they were suppose to be in a warehouse storage. I'm pretty sure the state agencies will by trying to locate why they weren't in the warehouses.
My theory is they had a lot of Ossoff and Warnock votes and that’s why they were dumped.

Prove me wrong.
Why do you interject a silly idea without following this from the beginning?

Do you realize how ignorant that was?

Wait.... MY theory is silly?

Why?

Because you don’t want it to be true?
No. It's silly because in my first post about this, I specifically said "It appeared someone may have had old voting machines, and tossed them out since they were no longer used. "

So tell me.

How did they process any 2020 votes at all?

You should keep up.

No. It's silly because in my first post about this, I specifically said "It appeared someone may have had old voting machines, and tossed them out since they were no longer used. "

You also said that is somehow suspicious and I am extremely confused as to how you arrived at that conclusion.

If you found obsolete machinery in a closet the normal thing to do is dispose of it. I don't understand how that is suspicious.

So tell me.

How did they process any 2020 votes at all?

You should keep up.
In other words, you think it’s irrelevant also, but you wanted to bring it up in this thread because you recognize all the other ideas you’ve posted are kinda batshit crazy, so why bother to post relevant info?

got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom