• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2019-2020 NHL Thread - Ice Hockey Baby!!!

When these guys skate back to the bench they are drop dead tired. This is almost torture.

Ice is already sloppy.

It is always a love-hate seeing the final cup game. You are so happy for the winners but damn do you feel for the guys who lost a tough series.

56c2abf0-0206-11eb-af7e-8f8685310b78

Though Ice Hockey rarely makes it onto my radar, as a resident of the Greater Tampa Bay Area, I wanted to tune in to the Stanley Cup Final.
It seemed odd to me my Spectrum Cable package did not offer the game without a Lightning subscription.
I watched the Chiefs Ravens football game instead, checking online from time to time on the NHL score.

Congratulations to Tampa Bay Lightning and all their fans!

RIP Howie Meeker - younger fans probably have no idea who he is/was, but he was a staple of NHL coverage in Canada for a couple of decades, following his playing career, and he was always energetic, plain spoken, and excited about the game and ways to improve it. Also one of the very few, from the old days of the NHL who served in elected office while he was playing in the NHL - two career players wasn't unique back when playing salaries weren't so great.

Back
Top Bottom