• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

0bama's private attorney files motion to dismiss.

washamericom

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
"Only the Democratic Party of Georgia can determine qualifications of candidates named on the Presidential Preference Primary ballot. Furthermore, the citizenship issue the plaintiff seeks to raise was soundly rejected by 69,456,897 Americans in the 2008 elections, and it has been by every judicial body ever to have considered it. Every Georgia case considering the issue ruled against the plaintiff. Plaintiff's challenge to Barack Obama's qualifications should be dismissed."

the other newsworthy note is that according to trump, barbara walters scrubbed trump's comments on obama birth certificat from her interview, i wonder how come. i think we're getting closer all of the time.

it's great that we have forums like this where we can report these current events, to demonstrate the the true value and powerful message, that we can talk openly, about any subject.

i am pleased and proud to broadcast these types of conversations from my own website, to kids and adults learning about democracy and first amendment stuff. students in china and japan and india and iran and iraq, are so fascinated by our forums... it's a real luxury. it's not an easy thing to do sometimes to be objective about a given topic, or to treat all subjects evenly. for that, i thank this board.

Obama's Private Attorney Files Motion to Dismiss in Farrar v. Obama Georgia Ballot Challenge | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

Last edited:
"Only the Democratic Party of Georgia can determine qualifications of candidates named on the Presidential Preference Primary ballot. Furthermore, the citizenship issue the plaintiff seeks to raise was soundly rejected by 69,456,897 Americans in the 2008 elections, and it has been by every judicial body ever to have considered it. Every Georgia case considering the issue ruled against the plaintiff. Plaintiff's challenge to Barack Obama's qualifications should be dismissed."

the other newsworthy note is that according to trump, barbara walters scrubbed trump's comments on obama birth certificat from her interview, i wonder how come. i think we're getting closer all of the time.

it's great that we have forums like this where we can report these current events, to demonstrate the the true value and powerful message, that we can talk openly, about any subject.

i am pleased and proud to broadcast these types of conversations from my own website, to kids and adults learning about democracy and first amendment stuff. students in china and japan and india and iran and iraq, are so fascinated by our forums... it's a real luxury. it's not an easy thing to do sometimes to be objective about a given topic, or to treat all subjects evenly. for that, i thank this board.

Obama's Private Attorney Files Motion to Dismiss in Farrar v. Obama Georgia Ballot Challenge | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

Have you thought about changing your website URL to LoonyConspiracyTheorist.com?

If the power of crazy could somehow be harnessed, the world's energy crisis would be solved overnight.

Oh my god. It is like the bad joke that will never end.

Have you thought about changing your website URL to LoonyConspiracyTheorist.com?

no, i haven't had time. the domain name i have now is pretty good for branding though.

looks like a liberal saturday morning, partly sunny this afternoon.

Last edited:

Most conservatives with brains are embarassed by the birther idiocy too.

Moderator's Warning:
Birther and truther threads go in Conspiracy Theories.

Make sure to leave your Paypal contributions before clicking off.

no, i haven't had time. the domain name i have now is pretty good for branding though.

What does that even mean? I guess its an insult but I'm so lost, are liberals more prone to Saturdays, do they come out like bugs from an overturned log? Are they a weather pastern which is why you followed it with party sunny? Are Saturdays known for being liberal OR is this Saturday particularly liberal compared to other Saturdays you've seen? How do Mondays and Sundays compare with Saturday as far as liberalness go? I'm guessing Monday is a pretty liberal day too, all those people wishing they weren't at work and living off gov't food stamps or something. But if thats the case wouldn't Saturday be a pretty conservative day as Americans went out and spent all their hard earned conservative money on shopping or at bars or whatever?

What if Saturday is actually Caturday, is it still liberal? I think I'm going to need to explain the various levels of liberalness throughout a typical weak so I'm tracking whats going on.

****iing hell! Another birther thread from Washam. Can't you somehow combine birther threads with abortion threads and save band width. The end result of the arguments are always the same.

It seems to me as a layman that the issue of Obama eligibility is moot at this point as it has already been decided under our current law. Any change must come for future eligibility, and I think that can be done without a Constitutional amendment.

At present, the state determines the eligibility of their candidate as, contrary to popular belief, only 365 people in the US voted for Obama for president. The rest of us voted for our states delegates to the electoral college, hence, the certification is done by the state. In the case of Obama, these certifications from each state were sent to Pelosi, who then agreed and sent the results along to the election commission. No further check is made.

What I think is needed is a national certification done by a non biased group, if that is possible, perhaps under the election commission. that certifies a states candidates before the election. After the election, it is too late.
I don't think such a group would be unconstitutional as the group would be deciding on the Constitutional eligibility of a candidate. not on any point of law. Disputes, of course, would go to the Supreme Court.

****iing hell! Another birther thread from Washam. Can't you somehow combine birther threads with abortion threads and save band width. The end result of the arguments are always the same.

too bad there isn't a monthly limit on Birther threads.

What does that even mean? I guess its an insult but I'm so lost, are liberals more prone to Saturdays, do they come out like bugs from an overturned log? Are they a weather pastern which is why you followed it with party sunny? Are Saturdays known for being liberal OR is this Saturday particularly liberal compared to other Saturdays you've seen? How do Mondays and Sundays compare with Saturday as far as liberalness go? I'm guessing Monday is a pretty liberal day too, all those people wishing they weren't at work and living off gov't food stamps or something. But if thats the case wouldn't Saturday be a pretty conservative day as Americans went out and spent all their hard earned conservative money on shopping or at bars or whatever?

What if Saturday is actually Caturday, is it still liberal? I think I'm going to need to explain the various levels of liberalness throughout a typical weak so I'm tracking whats going on.

Dem libruhls is takin over everything, even days of the week! We should prepare for a liberal apocalypse soon.

too bad there isn't a monthly limit on Birther threads.

can i ask why, instead of just bitching about it, why don't you just stay away ? do you watch every show on tv ? how about a monthly limit on all topics. why not a weekly limit on republican topics and extensions for democrat issues ?

how about a ban on critisizing the government as long as obama is in office.

Last edited:
I love this guy whenever i need to see how nuts jobs act i go here...

This is the song that does not end
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was
And they'll continue singing it forever just because
This is the song that does not end...

can i ask why, instead of just bitching about it, why don't you just stay away ? do you watch every show on tv ? how about a monthly limit on all topics. why not a weekly limit on republican topics and extensions for democrat issues ?

how about a ban on critisizing the government as long as obama is in office.

Why dont you show any factual information?

This is the song that does not end
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was
And they'll continue singing it forever just because
This is the song that does not end...

but it then ended... sometimes it takes a clever musician to point these things out to the obama masses. baaaa

It seems to me as a layman that the issue of Obama eligibility is moot at this point as it has already been decided under our current law. Any change must come for future eligibility, and I think that can be done without a Constitutional amendment.

At present, the state determines the eligibility of their candidate as, contrary to popular belief, only 365 people in the US voted for Obama for president. The rest of us voted for our states delegates to the electoral college, hence, the certification is done by the state. In the case of Obama, these certifications from each state were sent to Pelosi, who then agreed and sent the results along to the election commission. No further check is made.

What I think is needed is a national certification done by a non biased group, if that is possible, perhaps under the election commission. that certifies a states candidates before the election. After the election, it is too late.
I don't think such a group would be unconstitutional as the group would be deciding on the Constitutional eligibility of a candidate. not on any point of law. Disputes, of course, would go to the Supreme Court.

good comment, elections need to be looked at. i'm sure eric holder isn't the right guy, given his history.

9/11 was an inside job to right? I mean were on conspiracy theories here that have been prove false. 9/11. Building 7. Termite! GAHHH!!! BUSH!!! ILLUMINATI! SKULL AND BONES! NWO!

Back
Top Bottom