• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we had two small DOS bots attacking us. We are continuing to investigate, for now - our speed is back.

Last edited:
Looks like we had two small DOS bots attaching us. We are continuing to investigate, for now - our speed is back.

WTF do people want to do that ****!

Might as well. A woman being this difficult isn't something I want anyway.

Well, Gip, when you think of it, a woman, ANY woman, has a server that goes down about 20-25% of the time.

It's just something you learn to deal with.

Looks like we had two small DOS bots attacking us. We are continuing to investigate, for now - our speed is back.

Thanks so much for fixing this so quickly. It began last night around 7:30ish. I've seen forums down for days when this crap happens... not that I have a clue what a DOS bot is, but I hope y'all are able to track down whoever was responsible.

Surprise!!!!!!

This was the forum's adorable way of telling members to get out of the basement and enjoy the sunshine.

Surprise!!!!!!

This was the forum's adorable way of telling members to get out of the basement and enjoy the sunshine.

It is raining here and has been for the last week. I prefer being inside when it rains. Besides having a tan at Comifest is embarrassing.

Surprise!!!!!!

Sunshine? The sunshine out here is 105° and humid. The only ones enjoying it are the vultures.

Bastids!

Thanks for getting it fixed!

Shoot the culprits - or hire them as replacement mods!

Well, Gip, when you think of it, a woman, ANY woman, has a server that goes down about 20-25% of the time.

It's just something you learn to deal with.

The mouth server stays online...sometimes more than you want it to.

Thanks so much for fixing this so quickly. It began last night around 7:30ish. I've seen forums down for days when this crap happens... not that I have a clue what a DOS bot is, but I hope y'all are able to track down whoever was responsible.

DoS stands for "denial of service." Basically, the program would access the server to the point that it cannot handle all of the requests and then fails to work. It's a popular tactic among Anonymous and inexperienced hackers, since there are programs available that will do it for you.

My guess is that it is either some immature trolls looking to cause chaos, or someone with a vendetta against this site. A banned user, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom