• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

“I was unlucky with the virus”

Many give the appearance of being outraged over the number of dead. I don't believe them when in effect they keep blaming and scapegoating a president they can't stand for the deaths.

Cockroaches.
Look on the bright side. If the man had locked up the US as tight as a drum, we'd get a daily earful on how he's responsible for the 192K dead and the insufferable strictures and loss of freedom due to the lockdown and the ensuing economic devastation.

This way we only have to hear about how he personally murdered 200K people.

...every 20 minutes, every day, from now until 2032. :(

The appearance of the kung flu was definitely bad luck. There's no way to argue otherwise.

The notion that the death toll could be kept at zero is just stupid.

83070102-498E-4812-8DE3-468DBDD3FE1F.jpg

The appearance of the kung flu was definitely bad luck. There's no way to argue otherwise.

Black meet white. Lol

Yes. Anything worth doing and especially anything important worth doing is always painful. To everyone. It has been that way since our inception.
I’m not sure I agree with that. Loving someone is not always painful but there might be bumps in the road. In any case my comment was directed towards Aunt alone. She’s putting up a fight that I sensed was frustrating her. If she manages to sway the viewpoint of just one would the frustration be worth it.

His response was to say different words to us than what he told Bob Woodward in private. From that point he actively spread the virus.

So..... I'm guessing you are ignoring the words of the nation's leading infectious disease expert, because.... science.

Also, I'd just like to point out: when Trump was trying to impose travel restrictions, the democrats were the ones playing it down.... jesus christ.

Cockroaches scurry around a food source. In Trump voters’ cases, that food source is “racism.”
I don't know if that's an ignorant comment, or just plain stupid. Maybe due to a lack of curiosity, and the will to believe anything bad about Trump. Either way, despicable.

I’m sorry you don’t believe my anger over 200k dead Americans. Maybe one day you’ll love or be loved enough by someone to understand how heartbreaking this is for 200k American families.
It would've been 400k plus with Biden in office, as he refused to ban travel from China. Thank God for Trump.

Much worse than Barr’s false equivalence to Antifa.
How does Barr fit into this conversation? Or are you just spewing random mantras?

I don't know if that's an ignorant comment, or just plain stupid. Maybe due to a lack of curiosity, and the will to believe anything bad about Trump. Either way, despicable.

It would've been 400k plus with Biden in office, as he refused to ban travel from China. Thank God for Trump.

I have no problem comparing your made up bull**** to Trump’s real world failures any time.

Trump needs to go. 200,000 dead Americans resulting from a bungled federal response is just horrific.... and now we have him admit, on tape, that he decieved us all.

Some of these people didn't have to die.

Trump needs to go.

I've got to go through this thread, as there must be a detailed description of what should have been done, after a remark like this. We know Biden didn't want the travel ban from China, so there's that. I wonder how many lives that would affect? I can't wait to find out what should have been done! Of course, there will be links to Biden pushing all this way back when.

So..... I'm guessing you are ignoring the words of the nation's leading infectious disease expert, because.... science.

Trump quoted the science as explained to him by Xi, to Bob Woodward. Then he told us it was the flu and please come to his rallies.

Just give us some solid reasoning, that's all I ask. Not the fake news spin garbage, that don't play with me.

You literally just told me your made up factoid about the Joe Biden presidency that doesn’t exist carries *more* weight than the real world failure of Donald Trump.

What some people fail to realize with these post hoc assessments is that if the US federal government acted on every model, exercise, warning, and threat assessment puked out by the 3,492 federal agencies, the US 2021 federal budget would be $282 trillion, the acts of having a picnic, eating a fatty danish, and farting would be punishable by death, and every streetcorner would have six cameras, an anti-Russian force field, an Ebola vaccine station, a nuclear fallout bunker, a climate change bunker, a meteor strike bunker, an Africanized killer bee trap, an anti-aircraft gun, three storm troopers to operate the anti-aircraft gun, and a dispenser of HEPA-certified full-body masks that safely cocoon the human body during work, sleep, and sexual intercourse.

How does Barr fit into this conversation? Or are you just spewing random mantras?

Barr fits into every mantra. I’m not surprised you haven’t noticed this.

Screaming matches are Trump’s calling card. To borrow a term, the USA really is “rudderless”.

What some people fail to realize with these post hoc assessments is that if the US federal government acted on every model, exercise, warning, and threat assessment puked out by the 3,492 federal agencies, the US 2021 federal budget would be $282 trillion, the acts of having a picnic, eating a fatty danish, and farting would be punishable by death, and every streetcorner would have six cameras, an anti-Russian force field, an Ebola vaccine station, a nuclear fallout bunker, a climate change bunker, a meteor strike bunker, an Africanized killer bee trap, an anti-aircraft gun, three storm troopers to operate the anti-aircraft gun, and a dispenser of HEPA-certified full-body masks that safely cocoon the human body during work, sleep, and sexual intercourse.

... :lol: ... :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom