• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

“I was unlucky with the virus”

Cockroaches scurry around a food source. In Trump voters’ cases, that food source is “racism.”
That's utter bull****. Trump has done more for blacks and hispanics than Obama ever dreamed of. Check the numbers - Trump is making strong inroads in both communities.
Aunt Antifa said:
I’m sorry you don’t believe my anger over 200k dead Americans. Maybe one day you’ll love or be loved enough by someone to understand how heartbreaking this is for 200k American families.
If you're so friggin' angry - turn that anger in the right direction - do something about the people ignoring masking and distancing guidelines. Stop pissing and moaning about someone in Washington D.C.

The economy was soaring at unprecedented levels when the Chinese virus hit. Bad luck for Orange Man I'd say - he was all set for a second term of making America even greater.

Why doesn’t Trump call it the ‘Xi Virus’?

This is a direct quote from Trump to Woodward in July.

Watchinng COOP right now, so I do not have a link yet. IF I did this wrong, I apologize. I really apologize for starting what will be one of a billion threads on this comment alone.

I am outraged. Shocked. Yes all the things. He got unlucky. 200k dead. His bad luck.

He is a sick man. What else can be said?

Sister can't ... found this board last month and it seems to have become her virtual "peaceful protest march" without the danger of being pepper-sprayed or locked-up with a $1,000,000 bail.

:lamo

Ain't that the truth. Ranting and raving day in and day out 7/24. Over the top nonsense nonstop!

That's utter bull****. Trump has done more for blacks and hispanics than Obama ever dreamed of. Check the numbers - Trump is making strong inroads in both communities.
If you're so friggin' angry - turn that anger in the right direction - do something about the people ignoring masking and distancing guidelines. Stop pissing and moaning about someone in Washington D.C.

What numbers are you referring to that I should check?

I think the potus lying about covid repeatedly is the proper depot for my anger.

Eh0AxciWoAULCS8

Do you know what you are typing?

Do you focus on thread content, Common Sense 1? Don’t believe what you hear Trump say. Believe the opposite of what you hear him say, since he also says that. COVID Tapes

He is a sick man. What else can be said?

Lots more. And we all should.

Any pol that enabled this trash should be driven from public life. His voters should be made aware that we know who they are, and nothing they do will ever change that until they do. Republicans are not fit to govern after this until every last part of the cult is driven back into being the Forgotten Man and Woman.

Aint none of this gonna happen though. I have no illusions about this country. If a terrorist had bombed a few hundred folks we’d still be having telethons and Days of Remembrance while raining down hellfire on next decade’s domestic terrorist attack.

But. Donald Trump is pure unadulterated garbage. He’s “sick” in that he clearly has dementia, but he’s been an animal his whole life. His whole miserable life.

Lots more. And we all should.

Any pol that enabled this trash should be driven from public life. His voters should be made aware that we know who they are, and nothing they do will ever change that until they do. Republicans are not fit to govern after this until every last part of the cult is driven back into being the Forgotten Man and Woman.

Aint none of this gonna happen though. I have no illusions about this country. If a terrorist had bombed a few hundred folks we’d still be having telethons and Days of Remembrance while raining down hellfire on next decade’s domestic terrorist attack.

But. Donald Trump is pure unadulterated garbage. He’s “sick” in that he clearly has dementia, but he’s been an animal his whole life. His whole miserable life.

but do you feel strongly about this? :)

What numbers are you referring to that I should check?
Election polls would be a good start.
Aunt Antifa said:
I think the potus lying about covid repeatedly is the proper depot for my anger.
Yeah, whatever. :roll:

This is a direct quote from Trump to Woodward in July.
Watchinng COOP right now, so I do not have a link yet. IF I did this wrong, I apologize. I really apologize for starting what will be one of a billion threads on this comment alone.
I am outraged. Shocked. Yes all the things. He got unlucky. 200k dead. His bad luck.

Maybe your excitement blocked one ear ...

"... Trump said the nation “got unlucky with the virus” and claimed, “We’ve done better than any other country.”

“Other than with the press, I’ve done a great job,” Trump continued. “With the press I can’t do a good job because it’s fake. It’s fake news.”
Woodward asked Trump if he would admit to making “some mistakes in judgment on the virus.”
“I’ll see how it all turns out,” Trump responded, touting progress on vaccines. ...

Trump Rants Against 'RINOs,' 'Fake News' in Woodward Audio

"... Trump said the nation “got unlucky with the virus” and claimed, “We’ve done better than any other country.”

“Other than with the press, I’ve done a great job,” Trump continued. “With the press I can’t do a good job because it’s fake. It’s fake news.”
Woodward asked Trump if he would admit to making “some mistakes in judgment on the virus.”
“I’ll see how it all turns out,” Trump responded, touting progress on vaccines. ...

The audio has the full quote, big guy. I just posted same with a screen cap.

Maybe you were putting your hands where your eyez can see and missed it.

Trump is a flat out liar

Election polls would be a good start.
Yeah, whatever. :roll:

Election polls prove that Trump has done a great job for Black people? You lost me.

Back
Top Bottom