• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

“I was unlucky with the virus”

This is a direct quote from Trump to Woodward in July.

Watchinng COOP right now, so I do not have a link yet. IF I did this wrong, I apologize. I really apologize for starting what will be one of a billion threads on this comment alone.

I am outraged. Shocked. Yes all the things. He got unlucky. 200k dead. His bad luck.
Accepted.

Seriously other than this

Access Denied

what more could he have done to your satisfaction? Taken complete control over the entire country. Spent less time concerned about being impeached?

I’ll let you have this one. And if by chance you lost a love one to this dreaded disease you have my deepest condolence.

No worries folks, it's going to go away, due to "herd mentality".

https://twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/1306039211150237698

giphy.gif

If anything, it's the left that sees racism in everything.

A virus originated in China, so far we have little knowledge about it. That includes how many have died. And Trump is to blame. I'm not clear how racism is involved.

The only people who deny racism exists are the racists themselves. They tell lies on top of lies.

Don't believe me? See what the white NBA, WNBA, MLS, NFL, and MLB coaches and players have been doing recently, not just the black athletes.

The audio has the full quote, big guy. I just posted same with a screen cap.
Maybe you were putting your hands where your eyez can see and missed it.

Eh, little girl, I quoted what your liberal outlet posted.

Accepted.

Seriously other than this

Access Denied

what more could he have done to your satisfaction? Taken complete control over the entire country. Spent less time concerned about being impeached?

I’ll let you have this one. And if by chance you lost a love one to this dreaded disease you have my deepest condolence.

Not lie. He could have started there. Just with that. Just that one act alone probably saves a few 10k or so. Amazing that even with him on tape, you *still* don’t care. Not an inch. Obama. Hillary. Whatabout. We have lost 100’s of 1000’s of Americans, and all of us who are here lost a year of our lives. Millions unemployed.

What is wrong with you people. Why even care about who wins an election if all of this death and disease and joblessness is the prize. Libtard owned. I’m exhausted.

Eh, little girl, I quoted what your liberal outlet posted.

A bigger man would have quoted it accurately in the first place, and failing that apologize for his error.

People who love others or wish to be loved don't advocate for arson as a means to their end. Know anyone like that?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Oh now, now, shall we talk QAon?

He killed 200k Americans. Care about something, great great grandpa.

Yes. Trump says things. Everyone knows that. But, what was his response???

First - the nation's leading infectious disease expert says he didn't hear Trump mislead[1]

Secondly, what do you want, a dictator? What could Trump have done differently? Especially when considering: the U.S. doesn't have the highest death-rates, and the U.S. response is not far off from other countries. [2]

[1] Fauci Denies Hearing Trump Distort Facts

[2] How Many Lives Would a More Normal President Have Saved

Not lie. He could have started there. Just with that. Just that one act alone probably saves a few 10k or so. Amazing that even with him on tape, you *still* don’t care. Not an inch. Obama. Hillary. Whatabout. We have lost 100’s of 1000’s of Americans, and all of us who are here lost a year of our lives. Millions unemployed.

What is wrong with you people. Why even care about who wins an election if all of this death and disease and joblessness is the prize. Libtard owned. I’m exhausted.
No doubt. It’s a tuff fight you’ve chosen. You might save one to see through your eyes. Would it be worth it?

Election polls prove that Trump has done a great job for Black people? You lost me.

Speaking of election... 7 weeks from today.

:2party:

Trump needs to go. 200,000 dead Americans resulting from a bungled federal response is just horrific.... and now we have him admit, on tape, that he decieved us all.

Some of these people didn't have to die.

Trump needs to go.

Yes. Trump says things. Everyone knows that. But, what was his response???

First - the nation's leading infectious disease expert says he didn't hear Trump mislead[1]

Secondly, what do you want, a dictator? What could Trump have done differently? Especially when considering: the U.S. doesn't have the highest death-rates, and the U.S. response is not far off from other countries. [2]

[1] Fauci Denies Hearing Trump Distort Facts

[2] How Many Lives Would a More Normal President Have Saved

His response was to say different words to us than what he told Bob Woodward in private. From that point he actively spread the virus.

Sister can't ... found this board last month and it seems to have become her virtual "peaceful protest march" without the danger of being pepper-sprayed or locked-up with a $1,000,000 bail.

:lamo

So you think free speech protestors should be pepper sprayed and arrested with a million dollar bail? Really? You should think before you type. Someone might mistake you for a fascist.

If POTUS really cared for the American people he would have ordered millions of masks when he evoked the DPA. Instead millions of people had to depend on bandanas, tee shirts and scarves to protect their faces.

So you think free speech protestors should be pepper sprayed and arrested with a million dollar bail? Really? You should think before you type. Someone might mistake you for a fascist.

I guess you missed the news where "peaceful protesters" got pepper-sprayed and others arrested with a $1,000,000 bail ... :)

Back
Top Bottom